• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    DaffyGirl88
    Week 1
    PW: 143
    CW: 142.2

And that my friends is a number that has not been seen since 1982! 😂

@DaffyGirl88 wow!!! Fabulous work Susan!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Week 1 Weigh In
    Previous: 165.0
    Current: 164.7
    Loss: 0.3
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Thursday 3rd September
    Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, completed a 30 minute kettle/box tabata type of class tonight with 3 of my friends that have joined the gym with me ❤️ Them being there too really helps with my anxiety but determined to keep going on my own too!
    Water: 1800
    Steps: 6081 😮😮
    I feel a bit of a cheat setting my daily goal at 2500... Every month over the last year my average has never been over 2000 so I thought 2500 was a good aim. These past few days really haven’t been the norm for me! I’ll see how I get on this month and increase my step goal next month if my steps continue to be high!

*none scale victory - this week I have been able to stand in the kitchen when cooking meals rather than sitting on a chair to chop/cook etc. Currently at 22lbs loss and still a very long way to but I’m feeling positive and I’m a good place! Loving the accountability and positivity in this group ❤️

@knlizght Great progress!! It sounds like 2500 was a good goal at the time. Now that you are getting stronger maybe you can increase it. Don't aim too high though, maybe increase it in 500 step increments? Don't try to do too much too soon, and remember to take a rest day.

Great NSV! You're increasing your stamina which is great! Keep up the great work!! 🥰
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    9/2/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, walking plus 20min yoga
    Steps: 18,400
    Water: 80

September Goals:
    • <50g carbs: ✔(34) ✔(41) ✔(42) ✖(55)
    • 12,000+ steps (5 days) ✖✔✔✔
    • 8,000+ steps (2 days) ✔
    • 30 Days of Yoga With Adrienne ✔(Day 1) ✔(Day 2 ✔(Day 3) ✔(Day 4)
    • 30 minutes cardio daily ✔✔✔✔
    • Strength 30min/week minimum

Reflections:
    Mhmmm ice cream cake 😋 my boyfriend wanted his birthday cake a day earlier, and with all the crummy stuff that's been happening at work the last few days, I said why not 🤷‍♀️ Grateful for the next few days off!

@cmhubbard92 mmmmm is right! I have never liked cake so as a kid I always had ice cream cake on my birthday. Which worked out well with my birthday being in July. 🎂😊
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for Thurs. 9/3:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes (-49 calories)
    Exercised: yes - 30 minutes walking

Wow, everyone is on fire this week! Congrats to all team members, new and old. Susan, that is incredible that you have reached your 1982 weight!! To quote a song from the era, "What a feeling!"
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    loraloha22
    Week1
    CW: 195.4
    PW: 198.8

Loss of 3.4 woohoo!!!! Thanks TBBT for helping me stay accountable.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    DaffyGirl88
    Week 1
    PW: 143
    CW: 142.2

And that my friends is a number that has not been seen since 1982! 😂

How good does that feel!!!
    Congrats to others on their losses this week as well. Team is off to a good start!
  • erikNJ
    Options
    Last: 265.0
    This: 261.1

0.1 pesky pounds of vacation weight gain to go!! Haha. I see you around the corner 250’s
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    loraloha22 wrote: »
    loraloha22
    Week1
    CW: 195.4
    PW: 198.8

Loss of 3.4 woohoo!!!! Thanks TBBT for helping me stay accountable.

@loraloha22 amazing loss to start off the month!!! I am happy the team accountability is helping you!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »

0.1 pesky pounds of vacation weight gain to go!! Haha. I see you around the corner 250’s

@erikNJ fabulous work! You CAN do this! Stay strong through the weekend! :)
  • erikNJ
    Options

That’s the plan!
    Gonna get up and take walks every morning.
    At the family bbq there will be lots of swimming and a wiffle ball game. Gonna try to stick to chicken and if I do eat a burger I will go no bun.
    My wife and I are going to a tiki bar tonight. Gotta have a little break for the mental health. But i’ll stick to lite beer instead of heavy/sugary drinks
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

That’s the plan!
    Gonna get up and take walks every morning.
    At the family bbq there will be lots of swimming and a wiffle ball game. Gonna try to stick to chicken and if I do eat a burger I will go no bun.
    My wife and I are going to a tiki bar tonight. Gotta have a little break for the mental health. But i’ll stick to lite beer instead of heavy/sugary drinks

@erikNJ that is a wonderful plan! You've got this! :smile:
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @knlizght, congratulations on your 22 pound loss to date, and your none scale victory of being able to stand while cooking! Both are worth celebrating!

That is so wonderful that you have a couple of friends to go to the gym with!! Your odds of sticking with it have just increased substantially because of it!! And well done on doing that 30 minute class....sounds like a great workout!!

@cmhubbard92, I am glad your boyfriend had a good birthday, and that you enjoyed it, too! I have no doubt that you will get back to normal right away.

@mooreshelly09, @cmhubbard92, I tried my first Leslie Sansone video just recently, the 2 Mile Walking one, and I have to say it was quite a workout! Don't let the "walking" part fool you.....it was more like an old school aerobics class! From the 30 minute workout, I spent 17 of those minutes in the "peak" cardio zone!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88, that is soooo exciting when we see a number we haven't seen in a long time!! Congratulations on your loss this week from all your hard work!!

@cmhubbard92, well done on your loss this week, especially since you just had a birthday celebration meal! It may not have been a big one, but now that it is under 165, it looks so much smaller!!

@loraloha22, what an incredible loss to start September with!! The team may be your inspiration, but YOU are the one putting in all the hard work!! Well done!!

@erikNJ, I bet you didn't expect to lose all* of your vacation weight so quickly, but you were so consistent this week, how could you not? You've got a great plan in place for the weekend, so your successes on the scale will continue, do doubt!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday, September 3rd

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 55 minute walk, and 24 minutes of resistance bands plus 20 minutes of stretching, for another Challenge. I picked too light of a band, so it wasn't much of a workout, but I'll know for another time to go up one.
    water: yes, 11 cups
    steps: 10,789

I did not cave and have any pizza and I slept really well last night, so I am feeling good this morning!!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week1
    CW: 234.0
    PW: 238.2

@cmhubbard92 @HASWLRS - It definitely wasn't what I was expecting. I thought it would be a "Richard Simmons" type video, but it surprised me lol. I will continue to use it when I am not able to walk outside 😊