Replies

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Last: 265.0
    This: 261.1

0.1 pesky pounds of vacation weight gain to go!! Haha. I see you around the corner 250’s

@erikNJ fabulous work! You CAN do this! Stay strong through the weekend! :)

That’s the plan!
    Gonna get up and take walks every morning.
    At the family bbq there will be lots of swimming and a wiffle ball game. Gonna try to stick to chicken and if I do eat a burger I will go no bun.
    My wife and I are going to a tiki bar tonight. Gotta have a little break for the mental health. But i’ll stick to lite beer instead of heavy/sugary drinks

@erikNJ
    Awesome plan. Have fun this weekend.
    Fantastic loss!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Thursday, September 3rd

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 55 minute walk, and 24 minutes of resistance bands plus 20 minutes of stretching, for another Challenge. I picked too light of a band, so it wasn't much of a workout, but I'll know for another time to go up one.
    water: yes, 11 cups
    steps: 10,789

I did not cave and have any pizza and I slept really well last night, so I am feeling good this morning!!

@HASWLRS Wow! What a great fitness day. I'm glad you got in a good night's sleep.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    loraloha22 wrote: »
    loraloha22
    Week1
    CW: 195.4
    PW: 198.8

Loss of 3.4 woohoo!!!! Thanks TBBT for helping me stay accountable.

@loraloha22 Outstanding!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Thursday 3rd September
    Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, completed a 30 minute kettle/box tabata type of class tonight with 3 of my friends that have joined the gym with me ❤️ Them being there too really helps with my anxiety but determined to keep going on my own too!
    Water: 1800
    Steps: 6081 😮😮
    I feel a bit of a cheat setting my daily goal at 2500... Every month over the last year my average has never been over 2000 so I thought 2500 was a good aim. These past few days really haven’t been the norm for me! I’ll see how I get on this month and increase my step goal next month if my steps continue to be high!

*none scale victory - this week I have been able to stand in the kitchen when cooking meals rather than sitting on a chair to chop/cook etc. Currently at 22lbs loss and still a very long way to but I’m feeling positive and I’m a good place! Loving the accountability and positivity in this group ❤️

@knlizght
    I am so happy for you that were able to celebrate a non scale victory. While seeing numbers on the scale go down is nice. Those NSVs are really where it's at. Great job on your step count. You are doing awesome.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week1
    CW: 234.0
    PW: 238.2

@cmhubbard92 @HASWLRS - It definitely wasn't what I was expecting. I thought it would be a "Richard Simmons" type video, but it surprised me lol. I will continue to use it when I am not able to walk outside 😊

@mooreshelly09
    Way to go. Excellent loss!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Starting: 185.4
    Week 1: 186.9
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,560 Member
    Options
    DaffyGirl88
    Week 1
    PW: 143
    CW: 142.2

And that my friends is a number that has not been seen since 1982! 😂

How good does that feel!!!
    Congrats to others on their losses this week as well. Team is off to a good start!

Fan - freaking - tastic!! LOL :D
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Last: 265.0
    This: 261.1

0.1 pesky pounds of vacation weight gain to go!! Haha. I see you around the corner 250’s

@erikNJ fabulous work! You CAN do this! Stay strong through the weekend! :)

That’s the plan!
    Gonna get up and take walks every morning.
    At the family bbq there will be lots of swimming and a wiffle ball game. Gonna try to stick to chicken and if I do eat a burger I will go no bun.
    My wife and I are going to a tiki bar tonight. Gotta have a little break for the mental health. But i’ll stick to lite beer instead of heavy/sugary drinks

@erikNJ You're a better person than I, if I go to a tiki bar I have to have a mai tai. Little umbrella and all. LOL
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Hello team, I'm still around! Virtual learning for my big girls and trying to keep my little ones from distracting them is a little overwhelming, not much time for anything else. I haven't even exercised since the 24th 😲 but I have been intermittent fasting still and that helps a lot! Next week my 4yr old starts preschool 2 days a week and the following week my older girls get to go back in person 2 days a week. Lucky for me those will be the same days so it will just be me and the little man twice a week. Hopefully life will calm down and get back to "normal" soon!

Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: Sept- week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 169.5
    Todays Weight: 167.5
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @mooreshelly09, I nearly missed your post....a four pound loss in your first week....congratulations!! What a start to the month!!

@brandi_84, it was just a little up. I am sure you will get back on track, mentally and physically, once this long weekend is over. Remember, the September Challenge has 5 weeks in it, so there is plenty of time to make it a good month!!

@thedestar, you may be overwhelmed with life right now, (I can't even imagine!), but whatever you are doing in the kitchen is working!! A great loss this week! (Glad you are still with us!)
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    9/4/20
    Under: No
    Exercise: No
    Water: 161.8
    Steps: 6,747

1st break from my diet in over a month. Going to dinner with family and not getting in my daily walk. Back at it tomorrow. Happy Friday everyone!

@brandi_84 @HASWLRS Thank y’all, best week I’ve had since I started.
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Friday 4th September
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 30min tabata class 🥵
    Water: 2500
    Steps: 3520 - not as many, been really tired today. My body doesn’t know what’s hit it - I’m resting from exercise tomorrow, going out with some friends for food and drinks. Already decided on a healthy option from the menu and going to a gin bar first to try and stay away from wine! Sunday we’re going on a dinosaur hunt type walk thing... so that can be my exercise... a child is coming with us - it’s not my idea of fun, honest! 😛
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    9/4/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, walking plus 17min yoga
    Steps: 8,005
    Water: 120

September Goals:
    • <50g carbs: ✔(34) ✔(41) ✔(42) ✖(55) ✖(96) ✔(45)
    • 12,000+ steps (5 days) ✖✔✔✔✖✖
    • 8,000+ steps (2 days) ✔✔✔
    • 30 Days of Yoga With Adrienne ✔(Day 1) ✔(Day 2) ✔(Day 3) ✔(Day 4) ✔(Day 5) ✔(Day 6)
    • 30 minutes cardio daily] ✔✔✔✔✔✔
    • Strength 30min/week minimum

Reflections:
    Today's yoga was short but focused on abs. It was slowed down and I definitely felt it!!! We picked up a bunch of stuff for our new family addition that we will be getting tomorrow! A kitten! I'm super excited, but now I will have another animal to navigate around when I workout!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    9/3/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, walking plus 17min yoga
    Steps: 10,171
    Water: 65.8

September Goals:
    • <50g carbs: ✔(34) ✔(41) ✔(42) ✖(55) ✖(96)
    • 12,000+ steps (5 days) ✖✔✔✔✖
    • 8,000+ steps (2 days) ✔✔
    • 30 Days of Yoga With Adrienne ✔(Day 1) ✔(Day 2) ✔(Day 3) ✔(Day 4) ✔(Day 5)
    • 30 minutes cardio daily ✔✔✔✔✔
    • Strength 30min/week minimum

Reflections:
    Wayyyy over carbs today, but under calories overall! It seriously could have been much worse! I had two of those yummy rolls from Texas Roadhouse, and a "Chicken Critter Salad." We didn't dine-in(wayyy too weird with everything going on), and brought it home. Enjoyed another slice of cake! I will be having my final piece of delicious cake tomorrow, but remaining focused on keto again tomorrow.
    yfgp284j3fbb.jpg

@cmhubbard92
    Yumm Texas Roadhouse and still under. That is awesome.
    My daughter and I keep talking about where we want to go out to when we start going back out and doing stuff, and that is on the top of our list.
  • loraloha22
    loraloha22 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    9/4
    Logged:yes
    Under:yes
    Exercise: yes walking 1 mile
    Steps:6062
    Water: 96 oz
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 4 September
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Water: 100oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Well done, @mooreshelly09 and @knlizght! You both have planned diet breaks this weekend for fun social activities. The key word is "planned". We are on this journey to improve our lives, and having fun social activities is part of life! It's when we have unplanned diet breaks (you know the one where you scarf down a whole bag of cookies because we had a bad day?), that we do the real damage to our journey. We can recover from the cookies, but the mindset that got us there is harder to overcome and the cycle tends to continue past that one event.

Enjoy your weekend.....mindfully!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday, September 4th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 54 minute walk with 10 X 30 sec of jogging thrown in there
    water: yes, 8 cups
    steps: 11,199
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    WEIGH-IN

Saturday, September 5th: 176.6
    Saturday, August 29th: 180.2

My new lowest weight on this current journey that began on April 1st!

Great great job!

Also agree with your comments earlier. A planned day to treat your hard work is healthy and good for our mental health. It’s that Tuesday(or whatever) night after a bad day that turns into drink or junk food when we had a healthy plan in mind that throws us off track