SMcFall0215 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    *** Spot lol definitely am not doing any sports hahaha
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @SMcFall0215
    So good to hear from you - moving is already crazy enough without all the extras you are having served up! In a couple of years, hopefully it will be one of the amusing stories you all tell at parties. Hang in there, don't worry too much about being strict with your eating, just remember to look for other emotional support that doesn't have calories. Hugs flying your way!

@happimess01
    You are really on a roll! It won't be long now that we'll be celebrating you getting into the 200s. Get ready for that happy dance! And then keep on dancin'

@eggfreak
    Good to hear from you too - even though you're dancing with the same few pounds for a while. You keep dancing too - you'll find the groove again, and go down the the next level. Long plateaus are pretty normal as you get close to goal.

And now is the time for nagging! You know you love it :tongue:

Overdue (or I missed them!):
    @offitgoes
    @evelynladams527

Due Friday:
    @deniners2
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @evangsimmons170 so sorry to hear you are ill! feel better soon :heart:
    @SMcFall0215
    @CanadianGiraffe
    @Pearl4686
    @BaileyCat88
    @Steph1498
    @Kali225

Tally ho, folks - it's already almost the weekend...
  • spyro88
    spyro88 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    @SMcFall0215 It sounds like such a difficult time for you and your family right now. Hardly surprising that you are struggling to stick to this when you have so much going on! Hope you find a job soon... sending you good vibes :)
  • SMcFall0215
    SMcFall0215 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    PW 158.0
    CW 158.8 😢
  • BaileyCat88
    BaileyCat88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @jugar Friday Weigh-In

PW (Previous Weight): 173.8
    CW (Current Weight): 173.8

Slow and steady wins the race?
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Hey Team - Happy Friday!

The weekend's here and I am always happy on a Friday!

I try hard to read the team feed, but this week's been a little bit crazy. However, I'm sitting on my sofa with my laptop and taking a break, so here I am!

@evangsimmons170 I'm so happy to hear that you're on the mend - take good care of yourself!

@SMcFall0215 I feel for you - moving, looking for a new job and living in the basement with your family and pets - no wonder you're so fed up! Just remember - time passes, and this too will pass.

@conleywoods Hurrah for power! And woe betide those school district peeps if they continue with their nonsense! Sounds like stern words would be in order.

@FatSlayer1016 Please stay! I've had an awful run recently and despite feeling dreadfully guilty about being repeatedly in the red, I know that I'm supported by the rest of this group. It makes it all the more sweet when I make the occasional green weeks!

@spyro88 Note to self - don't go skiing! :)

Tomorrow I will finish this 12 week Heather Robertson challenge that I started in June. It's been challenging, but I've managed to stay the course. I'm a lot stronger and I can finally do 5 proper push ups! But my added muscle has translated to higher scale readings. So I'm looking forward to doing something different next week.

Last week I started two new things -

Hello Fresh deliveries (3 meals a week) which I reckon will help me with my portion control - at least three times a week.
    Noom - I'm still working out if this is worth it and I have it on a two-week trial. I will probably sign up for 6 months after the trial, if only to say that I have given it a good go!

I have once again started to restrict my consumption of news as it's so ghastly at the moment, so I only endure 30 minutes of early evening news.

Have a good weekend, Friends!
This discussion has been closed.