14567810»

Replies

• tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I logged while on staycation- woohoo!
    About 16000 steps for the last 4 days
    30 min strength training both Monday and yesterday

The weather yesterday and today has been miserable so I made butternut squash soup for dinner. A little higher in carbs than I usually go but oh so good. Sauerbraten tonight, can't wait. Will fit in a cardio workout of some sort this afternoon.
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    1. Food remains on point
    2. 3 mile training run plus another 2 miles walked. Relaxing day spent working on my pile of library books!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    10/30:
    logging and on-plan: :innocent:
    exercise: :innocent: Yard hike. Breezy and chill but that's ok.

So for the month, I got a surprise on the scale this morning. 177.6! And there I thought I'd only lose a half pound this month. :lol:

Ok. So still slowly working on the Quarantine 15.
    Sept lost 3.4lb.
    Oct lost 1.2lb

SW: 178.8
    CW: 177.6
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,887 Member
    Options
    10/30 goals met ... we walked 8.25 miles ..I am on my way to where I left off before my foot injuries (which was 10 miles ) :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,887 Member
    Options
    10/31 Goals met ...walked 6.09 miles today :)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    10/30
    Goals met.
    12,428 steps.

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    10/31
    Goals met.
    12,059 steps (so far).
    Will weigh in tomorrow morning for Nov starting weight! :)
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    10/31
    1. Ate according to plan.
    2. Rest day from running but walked 5 miles taking our guests to a small zoo/conservatory.

We had about 10 kids show up for trick or treating (I had a table full of bagged candy set up on the driveway). We hoped to have a fire pit going, but too windy.

Hope everyone’s October was successful!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Didn't meet all my goal for Oct every day but calling it a success since I got back into a routine and good habits. Rediscovered the desire to stick to a plan and strive for results. Thanks to all!
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    I averaged all the steps from this month and found that I managed 70% of a mile per day.
    Shy of the actual goal; but still, very happy with this progress for October.
    On to November.
  • baconslave
    Options
    Didn't meet all my goal for Oct every day but calling it a success since I got back into a routine and good habits. Rediscovered the desire to stick to a plan and strive for results. Thanks to all!

Routine and good habits are so important. They help carry you along when motivation wanes for sure. You did great and hope your next month is even better.
  • baconslave
    Options
    elize7 wrote: »
    I averaged all the steps from this month and found that I managed 70% of a mile per day.
    Shy of the actual goal; but still, very happy with this progress for October.
    On to November.

Progress!