• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    zr9aral3a5wu.png
    Congrats! Your hard work paid off,
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options

Sending you big hugs hun. Depression is such an insidious thing. Please take good care of yourself. Maybe a self care day is in order?

Lately my depression has been kicking my *kitten* and I ended up getting back into colouring. I dont always have the energy/attention for it but I do a little bit at a time, watching something mind numbing on TV (usually cartoons, I'm such a kid lol)

I hope you feel better in the coming days xx

Thank you so much, and to @lindamtuck2018 also. I used to depend a lot on going out and going to the gym to get over the depression I waive back and forth with and now with Covid, I can't do either thing. It's very hard to stay motivated and keep positive through it all.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,862 Member
    Options
    Megan is officially falling apart ....I am not sure if I have a sinus infection or a zit coming on but the pressure on the left side of my face is unbearable and its swollen ... I have had a headache since yesterday ... my foot and hips hurts real bad .......sorry for being so whiny but I do not do well with pain or being sick .......I hope everyone else is doing good .......going back to laying down ... I came over to my computer to pay bills and to check in with everyone
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Megan is officially falling apart ....I am not sure if I have a sinus infection or a zit coming on but the pressure on the left side of my face is unbearable and its swollen ... I have had a headache since yesterday ... my foot and hips hurts real bad .......sorry for being so whiny but I do not do well with pain or being sick .......I hope everyone else is doing good .......going back to laying down ... I came over to my computer to pay bills and to check in with everyone

Feel better! It’s ok to whine. I totally get not doing well with pain. Hugs!
  • eaturpasta
    eaturpasta Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Weekend Challenge: 3 points

1. Sit at the table whenever you eat: ✅
    2. Make a list each day: ❌
    3. One song workout: ❌
    4. Set a water goal (80oz): ✅
    5. Track everything I eat: ✅
  • TASCascalho
    TASCascalho Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

First of all I want to apologize for not updating sooner. Terrible week in terms of nutrition and dieting. Completely went overboard with my weekend cheat meals and completely blew all the work done.

rcxkq139p6dh.png

zgy3i3pubcxq.png

Managed to gain 800grs Friday-on-Friday due to being irresponsible and eat like an idiot like there was no tomorrow.

When I finally went below 80Kg, I totally sabotaged myself. :disappointed:

This week is not going great as well, let's see how it ends.... Again, apologies for not updating sooner and even if it is out of time, I want to continue posting here to keep me accountable for the mistakes I made.

Hope everyone is well and safe!
  • eaturpasta
    eaturpasta Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    11/13 check in
    drank water...yes
    7190 steps
    Close rings... yes

11/14 check in
    drank water...yes
    6900 steps but moved an entire 1br house!
    Close rings... yes

11/15 check in
    drank water...no, but other liquids included yes...
    5545 steps plus Elliptical for 20 min
    Close rings... yes

November Goals
    LTG 155.0
    Lose 1lb/week
    Drink 90 ounces of water daily
    7,500 steps/day
    Close rings every day this month

Eaturpasta
    Weigh in Day: Tuesday
    PW:171.4
    CW:172.4
    SW 197.0
    LTD(loss to date) 24.6
  • GottaDUMPmyRUMP
    GottaDUMPmyRUMP Posts: 270 Member
    Options

I totally condone, 😣whining, 🏆winning and 🍷wining😆, but I seriously hope you feel better Megan. It sucks to get sidelined by pain or injuries. Hope you feel better🌷🤗
  • Case0099
    Case0099 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    CW 220.2
    PW 221.8
    LTD 24.8

Slowly working back down after a lazy tracking stretch. I'm focusing on my NSVs this week, since the beginning of the year my hips are down 4.25 inches and my waist 2.5 inches!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Would the following people please give me their steps ?

@888Angie888 -11/13 & 11/14
    @darleenturner - 11/10-11/14
    @Bluetail6 - 11/13 & 11/14
    @363days - 11/8, 11/12, 11/13 & 11/14
    @draby2011-11/14
    @TracyKlaft1 11/8-11/14

If I do not have your steps by 10pm my time I will be zeroing the steps out

Thank you for your cooperation
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Feel better! It’s ok to whine. I totally get not doing well with pain. Hugs!

Thank you Linda
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

I totally condone, 😣whining, 🏆winning and 🍷wining😆, but I seriously hope you feel better Megan. It sucks to get sidelined by pain or injuries. Hope you feel better🌷🤗

Thank you so much .... it does suck because I feel like I found my mojo and I haven't worked out since Friday ughhh
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Check-in for 11/15

Steps (goal=8.5K): ✅
    Water (goal= 80oz):✅
    Carb goal= 145g:✅
    Fat goal= 40g:✅
    Protein= 105g: ❌ -8g
    Fiber= 28g: ❌ -6g
    Exercise: ✅

Not a bad day. The goal is to be +/-5g of each macro. So, yesterday was pretty close. This week I’m pushing my step goal to 8750 😱

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - 11/15 steps= 8582
  • azkunk
    Options
    Weekend Challenge: 7 points 👎🏼

1. Sit at the table whenever you eat: ❌❌❌
    2. Make a list each day: ❌❌✅ (shopping list)
    4. One song workout: ❌❌❌
    5. Set a water goal (80oz): ✅✅✅
    6. Track everything I eat: ✅✅✅

I knew this one wasn’t going to be a success for me and I’m ok with that. I rarely sit at the table and I am not a list maker. I worked out but not to music.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    eaturpasta wrote: »
    Weekend Challenge: 3 points

1. Sit at the table whenever you eat: ✅
    2. Make a list each day: ❌
    3. One song workout: ❌
    4. Set a water goal (80oz): ✅
    5. Track everything I eat: ✅

Is this per day or for the weekend total?

Hi all,

First of all I want to apologize for not updating sooner. Terrible week in terms of nutrition and dieting. Completely went overboard with my weekend cheat meals and completely blew all the work done.

rcxkq139p6dh.png

zgy3i3pubcxq.png

Managed to gain 800grs Friday-on-Friday due to being irresponsible and eat like an idiot like there was no tomorrow.

When I finally went below 80Kg, I totally sabotaged myself. :disappointed:

This week is not going great as well, let's see how it ends.... Again, apologies for not updating sooner and even if it is out of time, I want to continue posting here to keep me accountable for the mistakes I made.

Hope everyone is well and safe!

I was wondering what happened to you. You can pull your week together. You will get below 80kg again. Here’s to a good week.

Case0099 wrote: »
    CW 220.2
    PW 221.8
    LTD 24.8

Slowly working back down after a lazy tracking stretch. I'm focusing on my NSVs this week, since the beginning of the year my hips are down 4.25 inches and my waist 2.5 inches!

Congrats on the loss! Your NSV is amazing!
  • azkunk
    Options
    @mszoueb - keep fighting! Maybe we won’t lose much between now and the beginning of the year but a couple more pounds is better than gaining. Planning will keep you on track and make the holidays easier to manage

@Z10Rtza - sorry that your legs are hurting. You should definitely get a Fitbit. You can even have little challenges with your girlfriend in the app.

@lelbarou - I admire you determination to get out there and walk in all kinds of weather.

@mari_moulin - sometimes you just need to recharge. Enjoy your time on the sofa 🛋

@rlaskey2 - great planning!

@shortyjmorgan1 - stress eating is a hard nut to crack. Glad you are back

@iHUSTLE4MUSCLE - I’m sorry that you had a rough weekend

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - sorry you aren’t felling well. Get some rest and take care of yourself. You will get your mojo back.

@Tazaria87 - glad you feel recharged after your rest day. I hope your dad recovers soon.

@lindamtuck2018 - take care of that asthma and don’t push yourself too hard. We bought a lot of new furniture when we moved in July. You are lucky to be doing it this time of year. I bet you will find some good bargains

@TASCascalho - it’s just one week and the damage is not permanent. Flush out all f the sodium and scale back your cheat day this weekend. It will be back below 80 before you know it

@Case0099 - amazing loss of inches!
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    I sincerely hope you get to feeling better soon!
    11/8-9435
    11/12-7756
    11/13 - 9344
    11/14-10,364
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @lindatuck2018 does it matter if we change our weigh-in day? mine was supposed to be today but I think it's too close to the weekend. Can I make it Friday?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    @lindatuck2018 does it matter if we change our weigh-in day? mine was supposed to be today but I think it's too close to the weekend. Can I make it Friday?

You sure can!
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options

I love your solution to walking during a storm. Was it still windy when you walked to the gas station? Great job on the weekend challenge and I really enjoyed reading your gratitude lists.

Yeah I still nearly blew away on the way to the gas station. Granted, it wasn't as bad. It died down a touch for about 15 min which was great, considering I was outside without a coat on haha

Thankyou, I loved making the gratitude lists! I work with some woman on other things and I always tell them to focus on gratitude. And it was nice to do more than "do as I say, not as I do" haha

Good Morning Wonderful Downsizers ....No walk outside today .... I have had a headache since yesterday early afternoon... my foot with the screw in it is very painful and my hips are screaming (I always hurt when it goes from hot to cold) ....I will find something to do here at the house for exercise .... I have tons of workout dvd's

Great job with everyone's losses and NSV :)

Oh dear hunni that's not good at all. Sending you hugs and love. Really hoping that tomorrow is a better day for you! Rest is very important at times like this!
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Daily Post November 15
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 2670
    Exercise- Full rest day

The rest day was definitely needed and my muscles appreciated it. Will get back into the exercise today! Thank you to everyone who showed confidence in me about my goal post! It helps keep my motivation up.

My parents technically get released from quarantine in a couple days but mom says my dad is still sick. I'm praying he recovers soon.

I was talking to a friend of mine that did a lot of long-distance running and she was telling me how important rest days are. The muscles need time to regenerate and heal from even small bouts of exercise. And if it's more intensive, then time is even more important! Great stuff knowing when your body needs healing time!

Praying for your parents, I am sure he is over the worst of it but it can still be a little scary, especially when you are on the outside looking in!!

Thank you so much, and to @lindamtuck2018 also. I used to depend a lot on going out and going to the gym to get over the depression I waive back and forth with and now with Covid, I can't do either thing. It's very hard to stay motivated and keep positive through it all.

Do you have a gym buddy or someone you could exercise with? Maybe you could put on a youtube video via zoom and do some exercise that way? I am going to dig out my wii fit for the winter months I think. I have the Just Dance games and I loooooove it. Flailing around like an idiot, and it's a bloody good workout!
    Case0099 wrote: »
    CW 220.2
    PW 221.8
    LTD 24.8

That's a good loss! and wonderful NSV, that's awesome!
    azkunk wrote: »
    Weekend Challenge: 7 points 👎🏼

1. Sit at the table whenever you eat: ❌❌❌
    2. Make a list each day: ❌❌✅ (shopping list)
    4. One song workout: ❌❌❌
    5. Set a water goal (80oz): ✅✅✅
    6. Track everything I eat: ✅✅✅

I knew this one wasn’t going to be a success for me and I’m ok with that. I rarely sit at the table and I am not a list maker. I worked out but not to music.

7 points is 7 points, that's great!

Eating at the table is not something I do much either. Usually my comfy recliner and my lap my dining table lol. It was interesting to try something different, but like i said on one of the days, i sat down in my recliner with my breakfast and realised after a mouthful "dammit, need to sit at the table" haha.

I was going to keep up with it, but my back was hurting after work... and needed to not be sitting upright.

And great stuff keeping your tracking and water on track! That's awesome :)
This discussion has been closed.