PW: 175.2
    CW: 176
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    PW: 217.4
    CW:217.0
    LTD 27lbs

cause I had sticker shock on the program dropping 400 calories a day from my allowance for that extra half a pound!

laughed out loud at the 'sticker shock' - I agree! at various times that I've updated my goals/weight and that number drops it's a bit shocking to think you're expected to eat even LESS calories!!

Good for you to get back to your skating league! I wouldn't last 60 seconds on ice skates ; )
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    kmriedell wrote: »
    It’s not my weigh in day, but.....
    I did it!! I’m am SO SO EXCITED today. My weigh in is ..... drumroll please!!!!
    I’m in the 170’s! I’m ecstatic.

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU'VE WORKED SO HARD!!!!!! PAY OFF!!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!! :)5ged75wh6blv.jpeg
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @micki48
    Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Steps and exercise update for 17th November:

Steps - 6588 including 47 mins walking workout.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,105 Member
    Options
    Wednesday has flown by! I got a lot of good exercise today, and kept almost all of my commitments - went over a bit on calories, but I'll hop on the bike for an episode of something in a bit and kill those extra calories.

@PlaneMonkey
    I have duly put you in as a Québec resident! It is fun to have 2 of us. Somehow when you first introduced yourself, the Ottawa part stuck in my mind more than the living across the way in Gatineau part. I'm glad you only work in - um, what to call Ontario? We have so many terrible ways of referring to it... Have a great time getting the skates laced back up and flying around again. It's gonna feel great. And terrible. And then great again. Have a blast.

@CurvyCalorie same as @kmriedell? You changed your user name, right? In any case, Keri - well done on hitting a new decade!!! Stick with it :heart:

@Gidgitgoescrazy
    Isn't it amazing how squats (and lunges, and step-ups) can help knee pain go away? It always amazes me. If your alignment is good, you make sure your hip and glutes are also in good strength so your knee doesn't wobble about, the pain just stays away. I'm sure it is not true for every kind of pain, but it sure works for many of them. I tore a meniscus in one knee 7 years ago, and it is still my little canary in the coal mine. If I do not do enough strength-maintaining exercises, it hurts. Every time. I was really surprised how well it came back after weeks of pain - no problems as long as I keep it up! Great incentive.

I love your Turkey Trot idea too. I just saw the Santa Run that is happening up here organised by Foam Fest. I was supposed to do a Foam Fest (silliest race ever invented, all proceeds to charity) this summer, but it was cancelled due to the pandemic. Now they are doing virtual races. For this one, they send you, or you and your "bubble", Santa costumes, a timing device, and you do 5k to raise money for the Children's Wish Foundation. I might do it with my son and a couple of friends. It would be pretty hilarious. 5k. In a Santa costume. Beard included. If we have enough snow, I'll do it on snowshoes!

Keep well, people. And keep your thumbs and your chins up!
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    @jugar Yes I changed my username to curvycalorie hahaha New decade, new name. 💕
    @micki48
    Steps for November 18

• jugar
    Options
    749d69ev7cdd.png
    @krcapone78
    @reflectionofme
    @dashofwicked
    @JvalaNavin
    Hoping you'll drop in, weigh in, give us some news and stick with it! If not, we hope you have found another wonderful way to hit your goals :heart:

And still due for today:
    @AshenMoon
    @evelynladams527

Due tomorrow (Thursday):
    @conleywoods
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I made it through Wednesday! Phew, it was a busy day at work with lots of opportunities to solve problems😉 I have not worked out for two days. Oh my, have I been sore! Like not sleeping great sore. I planned to only take one week day off, but oh well. I will get back to it tomorrow.

@MandiSaysHey Glad you finally had a better day at work!

@micki48 I love the story about the candle sticks in the camera box 😂 Made me think of a Christmas my sister opened up a box with a can of soup in it. My sister made quite the scene and my mom just let her carry on. When she finished her rant my mom asked her what kind of soup she got. It had money rubber banded around it. Hehe!!

@jugar and @Gidgitgoescrazy Love the fun run ideas. The Santa 🎅 one sounds especially silly!

Have a great night!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Did my 5K run. I thought I couldn't improve on my time by somehow got it down to 36 minutes. Feeling good...
    I weighed in yesterday and clocked a good loss but then this morning it's up by more than a kg. Grr, it's so frustrating. I know it's probably water weight (too much salty sushi) but still frustrating.
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Yesterday was not very good, I took my rest day too literally... didn't eat bad, but went over calories... I think 100% rest days during the week aren't good for me, I need that structure... so I am going to make it a Yoga/5k day...

My February cruise with the whole family was cancelled, I kinda knew it would be, but now my kids don't want to rebook, I woulda had them all for a whole week on a captive vacation... LOL

Oh well hubby and I are re-booking for next year...

Today is Strength and 10K day...

Have a great day !
  • AshenMoon
    AshenMoon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    @jugar

0 weight change for me! Sorry I missed reporting in on Wednesday!
  • jugar
    Options
    AshenMoon wrote: »
    @jugar

0 weight change for me! Sorry I missed reporting in on Wednesday!
    Good for you! You maintained your big loss from last week. That is hard sometimes after a big jump down - looking forward to another green # for next week :smiley:
  • jugar
    Options
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Did my 5K run. I thought I couldn't improve on my time by somehow got it down to 36 minutes. Feeling good...
    I weighed in yesterday and clocked a good loss but then this morning it's up by more than a kg. Grr, it's so frustrating. I know it's probably water weight (too much salty sushi) but still frustrating.
    Muscle repair after big effort = weight. It will pass! WELL DONE!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Steps and exercise update for 18th November:

Steps - 3945
    Exercise - 20 min HIIT
This discussion has been closed.