WaistAways - November 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• once_mas
    once_mas Posts: 160 Member
    eggfreak wrote: »

@mbakhtiaruz How much water were you aiming to drink per day? I also try to avoid added sugar - it is a big help that over here the nutrition labels now have Added Sugar on it.

@eggfreak I aimed to drink 2-2.5 liter per day but I noticed that I drink 1.5-1.75 liter per day. I like water so i can drink more but I get more hungry when I drink too much, it seems drinking is mapped with eating something afterward in my mind. The other issue is that when I start working it is hard for me to stop and move from my desk, so i forget to drink on time.
    Yes it is really nice that they notice to this added sugar issue, and even now in stores there are more available options without added sugar than before. :)
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 543 Member
    @micki48 Steps for the week:
    Sun: 5,850
    Mon: 8,400
    Tues: 8,380
    Wed: 5,500
    Thurs: 10,300
    Fri: 8,500
    Sat: 8,720
    My plan this week is to exceed my 8K goal and work towards a new goal next week.
    Monica will help, I'm sure!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Steps and Exercise update for 14th November -

Steps - 3016
    Exercise - 35 mins Lower Body strength workout
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    0mazkd7wdezv.jpeg

I AM SO SORRY! I THOUGHT I HAD POSTED THE WEEK ONE RESULTS. /b]

STEP TEAM RESULTS FOR NOVEMBER WEEK 1

TOTAL TEAM STEPS - 658, 064

kpttnaowkov4.png

STEP STARS!!!

1st @jugar 102,512
    2nd @Kali225 89,380
    3rd @KellyBgetsfit 83,610

STEPPERS MEETING DAILY STEP GOAL

@Kali225 7/7
    @jugar 6/7
    @KellyBgetsfit 5/7
    @eggfreak 5/7

Way to go ladies!!!!

udzdcaylh6b0.png

I promise I will get week 2 done before next Sunday. Please get your step numbers posted by the end of the day today.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,036 Member
    z6dh8lmdhhwa.jpg
    q1od30oau2my.png
    1kobksv8awdo.png
    ou25pzudiopu.png

TOP THREE TEAMS BY PERCENTAGE
    2xx9i2krgqep.png

TOP THREE TEAMS BY POUNDS LOST
    2ca31vlp45ci.png

TOP THREE INDIVIDUALS BY PERCENTAGE
    1st @Sleepymom5 3.13%
    2nd @kmriedell 2.66%
    3rd @mari_moulin 2.39%

TOP THREE INDIVIDUALS BY POUNDS LOST
    1st Sleepymom5 6.4
    2nd A FOUR-WAY Tie! @kmriedell @SisuMom2019 @travelingalone1 @Navallez all lost 5 pounds
    3rd @mari_moulin 4.6

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @vjsky @363days @krobinson9721
    @machchic @lovethyneighbor @Cornanda
    @iHUSTLE4MUSCLE @melaniedscott @davidji82

bvu89kocbxze.png
  • micki48
    Steps for Saturday, 15,477.

I had a crappy, frustrating day. Hoping tomorrow is better. I typed a big update about it but my phone glitched and it didn't save and I'm too tired to type it all out again.

At least your steps weren't crappy. Nice going with steps. Sorry the rest of your day felt bad. I understand the frustration of losing a long post after taking the time to do it. One of the negatives about MFP. We've all been there. Sending hugs.
  • micki48
    I totally missed my weigh in yesterday.. partially because I was busy and partially because I had a gain AGAIN this week and I was to embarrassed to post it.. I keep telling myself I’m going to do better and yet I still seem to keep falling into the same ol slump.. it’s nobody’s fault but my own... we are staying with family while building and they do all the cooking and also bring in sweets daily.. the body and mind I’m in right now I just don’t have the strength to say No to my triggers... I lost 100 lbs by being strong and saying no and over coming my addiction to food.. In my current state I feel like I have “relapsed” I know when most think of addiction and relapse they think of drugs... my drug is FOOD... I feel like I have totally failed my self and I feel like I have failed you all.. I come here every week and post my weight just to watch it keep going in the wrong direction... I don’t know if I should take a backseat in the group to try to get my mind right or if I keep showing up here just to let all of us down... I truly feel like the past 2 months everything I have posted has been negative and I am NOT normally a negative person. I want my happy go lucky self back I want to get back on track I WANT the will power to say NOO! Please bare with me guys... I WILL get back to the good me. I just need to figure out how to get there first.. I really do appreciate y’all excepting me even in my worst moments.

@SMcFall0215
    PW-
    CW-162.4

You ABSOLUTELY should keep coming here! You are not letting us down. We all have times in our lives like that. Sometimes our lack of loss goes on a year. <<hand raised>> You have just gone through some of the most stressful things that you can experience in life on top of a global pandemic. You keep coming here and we will keep supporting you. I'm getting goosebumps telling you that. I have lost my mom, changed jobs, had a car accident and moved. Not all at the same time, like you. We've got your back. You do what you can do. And if coming here gives you some support and motivation, comfort? whatever, Please keep coming. If you need a break we understand, but go to support, so you keep coming when you can. I believe in you. You can do this. You've done so much already. Stick with it. Do what you can each day to move in the direction you want to go. Sending virtual hugs to you, dear!!

Michele xoxoxo
  • micki48
    eggfreak wrote: »
    @mickie48,
    Saturday steps 26105, a killer day of raking leaves, dragging leaves and finishing up one client's garden for the season. I had enough calories to indulge in extra treats last night and still have a deficit. Today might be the same although it needs to warm up first, ice in the birdbath.
    !

Wowee!!! That's a lot of steps. I had almost 19,000 yesterday doing the same. Also took an hour walk. I was exhausted and my hip was a little cranky. Today I have been taking it pretty easy writing a college recommendation for one of my former students, trying to on line shop (I hate it!) <<screams>> And trying to catch up with all of you lovelies. I've been listening to Diana Krall Christmas on repeat with a Christmas tree candle burning and beef stew smelling yummy in the crockpot.
  • micki48
    LOL the left and right arrow must be some kind of code to the computer because it was not my intention to make columns in my post. Didn't even know you could, but I kinda like it.

Ok, I've been sitting for most of the day minus the dancing around the house putting things away.

I am only waiting for a couple peoples' step numbers. Looking at you @kali225, @KellyBgetsfit , and @elle_runs (are you still doing steps this month?)

@jugar there are also a couple exercise minutes that haven't been converted. Can't remember who it was.

Have a great rest of your day.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    @jugar, I posted my weight already, but here it is again: 166.2

:)
  • ells_runs
    ells_runs Posts: 99 Member
    Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! I can't believe how quickly that's gone!

@micki48 here are two screenshots of my steps. Sorry I forgot to post it earlier.
    Also not as good as normally because I keep forgetting to wear my Fitbit 😜☺️

ed8dndma1etx.jpg

tdgk3qjalok8.jpg

Thank you and have a great week everyone 🙂

• CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    @micki48
    Step update for November 15
    Steps: 5,940
    Thank you
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 602 Member
    @micki48
    My steps for the week, at the eleventh hour!

rpxjt4wmstda.png

Definitely a better showing than last week. My technical goal is still 10k, but I have been mentally aiming for more like 13k a day. :)
This discussion has been closed.