WaistAways - November 2020 Team Chat

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    Here goes Friday flying by - we had no internet for hours this morning (the conspiracy theories we made up explaining what had happened to our Xplornet satellite were hilarious), then the electricity was blinking on and off for another couple of hours. It was beautiful outside - maybe the infrastructure here can't take it when the weather is so nice in November!

Great job on getting every single Friday weigh-in done! Things are looking nicely green in there. I'll be back later tonight - gotta get my Pilates done and then finish all the other stuff that didn't get done today :grimace:
  • jugar
    @jugar Thanks for not writing me off for this month's challenge. November is already running at 'break neck' speeds. My exhusband, whom I'm currently 'redating' had hernia surgery on Monday, so I've been taking care of him this week. All the other irons are still in the fire too. So I'm exhausted....but determined.
    I would never write you off! I know your schedule gets seriously demented from time to time (most the time??), so I don't fret too much - I know you'll get here when you can. Your ex/re is lucky to have you to take care of him! My sister's partner also had hernia surgery recently - you and @evelynladams527 can compare notes on how patient you had to be with your patients!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    @micki48
    steps for Sylvia (daily goal of 10,000)
    11/1, 5921
    11/2, 6558
    11/3, 10887
    11/4, 10308
    11/5, 16639
    Today and Saturdays still to come
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,052 Member
    Sorry guys, I just wasn't feeling it yesterday.

Steps update for 5th November: 1833
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    Steps and exercise update for November 6
    Total steps: 7,469
    Exercise: 1 hour stationary bike (steps not counted in the above count)

@micki48 Thank you for keeping track of all this!

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Way to go Vikki!!
  • travelingalone1
    travelingalone1 Posts: 59 Member
    Username: travelingalone1
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    Pw: 291
    CW: 290.4 (-0.6 oz)
    LTD (Loss to Date) from heaviest recorded weight: 109.6 lbs
  • snakagawa11
    snakagawa11 Posts: 13 Member
    It's the weekend!! After yesterday's debacle overeating all day, I have two dinner outings before my weigh in day on Monday. Going to check menus and see if I can find some things to keep in my calorie range.
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 975 Member
    @Gidgitgoescrazy Congrats! That's a huge accomplishment 👏
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,052 Member
    Steps and exercise update for 6th November:

Steps - 3465
    Exercise - 46 mins Upper body strength and HIIT
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    @micki48 Here is my steps and exercise update for November 7

Steps: 5,765
    Exercise: 1 hour on stationary bike
  • jugar
    Last call!

Week 1 is ending and I'll need all the final numbers by first thing Sunday morning here in the Eastern North America time zone!

I hope to get our last 3 -

@lovethyneighbor
    @graceojo999
    @trishwus

It has been a good and productive day here - I hope everyone is doing all right :heart:
This discussion has been closed.