This November I Will ...

Options
12345679Β»

Replies

• nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    @texasgardnr You're so right about having to keep up with some projects even when we've finished them once. Your paper tiger is like my email enemy. It sneaks in overnight and fills up my inbox. I once was under 100, and deleting new ones is part of my daily morning routine now, but I now have over 150 in my inbox. I guess sometimes we need to be brutal in our deletions if we hope to stay on top of things. Having kept the paper tiger from gaining ground at your house is a super accomplishment! You have certainly kept after it :)

@goingape You are definitely in the right place! :) Have fun with your new workout things.

My November recap is kinda jumbled up but here goes: My goal was to stand in my basement for 3 minutes by my workout equipment... 25/30 days o:) Other things I did that were important were filling out my daily intention page...27/30 days o:) Walk 1400 steps by noon...could be more days but I'm sure about 26/30 days (one day I was birding, 2 days webinars, ?) o:) I was really good about working on creative projects, primarily sewing and knitting...23/30 o:) There were others that were about 60% and some that were done only 3 times all month :# I guess when you put 10 major and 5 minor goals on your list ... well, you probably shouldn't put 10 major and 5 minor goals on your list (eye roll)!

I created my daily intention page for December and was able to print 4 copies before my printer said I have a jam and will not cooperate. I spent about an hour trying to get her to go but so stubborn!!!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,946 Member
    Options
    Putting the cap on November! I loved my gratitude challenge- I’m definitely going to continue it ! I’m working like a mad thing on essay grading, but I should be done by the end of the week, so I won’t rack those for December.

Tracker complete! Feeling Groovy!

838d9mj0sx7u.jpeg

• PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,951 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone! I really appreciate your kindness and support. <3
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,858 Member
    Options
    @77tes AMAZING!!!! love that tracker. <3<3
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,951 Member
    Options
    @77tes AMAZING!!!! love that tracker. <3<3

Yes, it's beautiful!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    @77tes LOvE your tracker! I'm sorry to see the corn shocks and pumpkin go, but am looking forward to seeing what you've designed for December :)
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    My goal for this month: I will continuing working on taming my buddy Paper Tiger 🐯. Mostly I am focusing on his known home: the File Cabinet, and his not so secret hideouts: the Banker Box and one or two places where I have found him before. For a little diversion I will also give some time to discovering those additional places where he has become nearly (🌿🐯🌳) invisible.

November 1: Sunday, rest day
    November 2: 🐯 about half of the 'chair pile'
    November 3: 🐯 more of the 'chair pile'
    November 4: 🌿🐯🌳 nearly invisible paper found in top drawer
    November 5: 🌿🐯🌳 miscellaneous paper & mail. Boxes when I put product into containers
    November 6: 🐯 file cabinet: user manuals, 🌿🐯🌳 miscellaneous papers/ mail

November 7 & 8 Quiet restful weekend
    November 9: 🐯 more of the 'chair pile', 🌿🐯🌳 miscellaneous papers/ mail
    November 12 again, more in the 🌿🐯🌳 general miscellaneous paper category
    November 13 🌿🐯🌳 computer related miscellaneous paper
    November 14 🐯 file cabinet: top drawer, I'm carefully working file by file
    November 16 🐯 file cabinet: top drawer, and 🌿🐯🌳 a sentimental box: children's school papers

November 17-28th: I have kept up with all incoming mail. I have cleared the table off at bedtime every night except for November 28th. I've had some out of state extended family situations which have kept my mind and time occupied, so I have not accomplished anything new with 🐯 paper tiger, but I have definitely kept him from gaining any new ground.

November 29: Sunday, rest day

November 30th I did not reacquaint myself with the chair pile as I had hoped, however, I did finish up the tiny bit paperwork that needed to be done, the rest will be fine to do any time this week as I am caught up. I did go through junk mail and such, thus successfully keeping the 🐯 tiger at bay, which is a win!

🀠🌺
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    @77tes I also love seeing your tracker, especially how you add your drawings onto it. Well done πŸ‘πŸ .

@nebslp I really enjoyed reading your recap for November. Awesomeness for sure πŸ‘πŸŒΉ .

@PKM0515 You are welcome! I am so glad that you are with us here πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸŽˆ.

🀠🌺