Replies

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    pxllhmtomzi9.gif

Check-in for Tuesday
    🟢Food on plan, weighed, logged
    🟢Calories in the green
    🟢Workout (50+ min) (morning, evening AND yoga!)
    🟢Breathing exercises
    🟢Martial arts forms
    🟡FitRockr Up-a-Level Challenge - great day Tuesday, but still a little behind from Monday

Wednesday Goals
    ⚪Food on plan, weighed, logged
    ⚪Calories in the green
    ⚪Workout (50+ min) (not yet)
    ⚪Breathing exercises
    🟢Martial arts forms
    ⚪FitRockr Up-a-Level Challenge

@adhmrh - Hurray to your pickleball session! I had never heard of Chicken Salad Chick, but it sounds fun!
    OhMyGosh yes to being behind this holiday season. My son wants spritz cookies, and I MUST make them today! :smile:

@trooworld - I am SO happy to hear your dog is doing better. Phew. Hugs to you and your puppy! 🙏

@Jactop and @leonadixon - Woohoo! Great weigh-ins! Congratulations on being DOWN this week! You guys are so inspiring! 🎉🥳

@TwistedSassette - Oh, my, that picture of your son with Santa is SO adorable! :heart: It is so great that things in Australia are gong so well. Not so great in my corner of the world. *sigh*

@Cornanda - Hurray to getting holiday stuff done. I am behind.
    All trips outside the house are now super exciting here. We needed to go get a few things for my son's camping trip this weekend, and he was a bit nonplussed that his dad and I were ]both excited to need to go shopping at the sporting goods store. We took him and both grabbed new things we needed and it was, yeah, way more exciting than it would have been a year ago. Also less crowded, which was kinda nice. Even masked and making sure to get in and out fast, it was a treat.

@buniphuphu - Swimming extra sounds like a great plan. Have fun on that trip! :smile:

@TeresaW1020 - I so sympathize with the distraction of setting up a new computer. That always is so disruptive. Hopefully the dust will settle soon! I hope your hair appointment goes well.

@Katmary71 - How are you doing this morning? 🤗

@Sammydee2015 - So glad you are staying as a cheerleader while you need time off! :smile: :smile:
    Oh, and maybe it is the week for scales dying. My food scale died this week and I had to get a new one. Erg.
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,655 Member
    Options
    @leonadixon & @Jactop Congrats on your losses this week!

@trooworld I'm glad your doggo is ok! And yes, my boy definitely made friends with Santa, he was telling him all about the bell and everything - it was so cute!

@adhmrh How fun! It would be great to be able to get some fun fitness in on your lunch break! I know just what you mean about the time running out before Christmas, I still have so much to do!!

@GretchenReine Wow!! What a great weigh in this week! You will have to let us know what you have done differently as I know you were getting very frustrated at home.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We have a morning tea for our Secret Santa gift exchange at work this morning. There will be lots of delicious foods that I will have to try to ignore! I will allow myself to taste some, but I don't want to go overboard.

I need to try to get more exercise in too, I've been slacking off a bit and making excuses. I'm feeling really tired lately and I'm not getting enough sleep, so it just snowballs from there. On the bright side, I only have today and tomorrow left at work, then I don't come back until the 31st! I'm so looking forward to that break.

100 DAY CHALLENGE GOALS
    Day 85: Wednesday 16 December
    1. Log calories eaten: Yes - 55/85
    2. 20 mins exercise: No - 47/85
    3. Record a calorie deficit: No - 42/85
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Username: GabiV125
    Check in day: Wednesday
    PW: 127.0 lb
    CW: 129.0 lb
    Not a great week on many levels.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In

Day - Tuesday
    Username - bethanie0825
    PW - 224.4
    CW - 224
  • SammyDee2015
    SammyDee2015 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    c2yz7n5ly0lv.gif
    Now c’mon folks:
    I KNOW you have been working on your fantabulousness - so lemme know what you rocked so far this week!
    🌸
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Correction- I went over by 331.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,588 Member
    Options
    @buniphuphu I noticed you haven't been swimming, hope you're not too sore. Get back in there, Dory!

@TwistedSassette I'm glad yoga is still happening! Birthday cake is definitely a challenge, I haven't quite gotten back in the wagon since my birthday. Your son is totally relaxed with Santa!

@trooworld So glad your dog is home and doing better.

@adhmrh Great point about Christmas and remembering the true reason behind it. I know the religious reason but I think the point is driven home this year how lucky I am to have a close family and friends.

@jugar I totally forgot to do the survey, thank you for the great Information! If I can help with anything let me know, I've been modifying things for ages because of my back and nerve issues.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain Thank you for asking and happy Wed! My boyfriend and I just went and looked at Christmas lights. Can't say it was very exciting but it was nice to get out of the house!

@GabiV125 huge hug!

@Sammydee2015 I love that! I started doing arm resistance bands again!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Just keep trying to do a little better each day, you got this!

• Katmary71
    Options
    Wed check-in
    Exercise- arm cardio, stretching, resistance bands
    Calories- under

Hey gang! I've been really tired, have a couple more Christmas gifts to get when I go to Trader Joe's and then I'm done.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    @TwistedSassette Thank you! Honestly, all I did differently was try to eat a little less and make sure I was getting all of my water in. I hope you had a great time at your Secret Santa!

Happy Thursday everyone! Every other week I work remote (this week is one of those weeks) and I find that I'm much more sedentary when I'm not in the office. I'm trying to be careful with my food and not doing any snacking.

I'm counting down til my daughter comes back to me on Saturday afternoon. I miss my little bug so much. She's excited because she just turned 12 and she can workout with me at the gym now, no more mandatory kids' camp...so I ordered her some workout clothes for while she's here. That will get me back to the gym for sure!!! I refuse to disappoint my daughter!

I hope everyone has a great day and crushes their goals!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,920 Member
    Options
    @adhmrh Thanks, me too! :) I can't believe Christmas is almost here, either. Have a great day!

@AustinRuadhain Thanks, me as well. He's back to his old self like he never stayed at the Ritz Carlton (that's what I'm calling his stay at the vet's because it was so expensive!).

@TwistedSassette Thanks. Aww, that's cute! I hope you enjoy the morning tea and Secret Santa. Wow, that's great you will be off for so long. Enjoy!

@SammyDee2015 I have rocked tracking! How about you?

@Katmary71 Thank you. You've been tired, but how has your pain level been?

@TeresaW1020 I'm very happy with how the group is run. I honestly can't think of anything to change. I get a lot out of being in this group. I sometimes participate in the whole group challenges, which I enjoy when I do. I am ambivalent about a challenge every month in our group. I like the idea of sometimes having topical conversations: maybe once a week? We seem to have a lot to talk about without any questions lol!

Good morning all. This week has been a trainwreck and I just can't wait to start over on Saturday. I've tracked (most of the time) and I ate a nice salad for dinner last night, but that is about the extent of my healthy habits.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    @SammyDee2015 - this week I rocked being inconsistent in eating and exercise, being cranky and moody. Hopefully there’s a finite quantity of those and I exhausted mine. You know how people buy stuff from pharmacy on December 30 to use up the remaining funds on their HSA? Like that.
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,655 Member
    Options
    ***WEEKLY WEIGH-IN***
    TwistedSassette
    Weigh in day: Friday
    SW: 138.3kg
    PW: 132.8kg
    CW: 132.9kg
    LTD: 5.4kg
    LTW: -0.1kg
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Hey gang!

@raleighgirl09 I'm going to try to get to Trader Joe's tomorrow, I'm on Facebook groups and all the Christmas goodness is selling out! I need to get their Candy Cane Lane tea, it's seasonal and I drink it year-round.

@trooworld I'm having a bad pain day today, thanks for asking. I was injured when I had surgery for endometriosis, I've been worse than normal because my female problems are worse these days but my ob/gyn is too far for me to drive to so I'm just drinking a lot of cannabis tea and praying for menopause. On top of the pain I'm under a lot of stress, I'm hoping once I get some sleep I'll wake up and tomorrow will be a better day.

Th check-in
    Exercise- arm cardio, sit ups, stretching
    Calories- over
This discussion has been closed.