TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Replies

• annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    @Krysless2 - those are SUPER tips. Especially about allowing yourself some grace if you have an overeating day. I tend to fall into the 'screw it' mode if I miss a planned exercise or eat poorly, and then it spirals down from there. Just doing a BRAND NEW DAY the next day is much better.

I think the schedule is important too. I overeat more if I get busy and skip a meal (or two)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Good morning, TBBT! Just popping in to say "hi" and to let you know I plan to join you all again in February. This month's Challenge started one week too early for me, as there was still "Christmas" food in the house. So, I decided to wait. And in waiting, it did allow me to come back slowly, as the Hogwart's Challenge starts on Monday. So I can focus on one Challenge for a couple of weeks before I add in my second. See you all soon!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Starting:187.6
    Week 1: 190
    Week 2: 187.1

Yay brandi_84!! Terrific loss. :)
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh in
    Jan start: 270.0
    Last week: 267.0
    This week: 263.7

Well that means I lost all of the weight from Xmas Eve through the New Years weekend. Now it’s time to start losing some real weight.

Wow--terrific! Great loss--keep going!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,909 Member
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Good morning, TBBT! Just popping in to say "hi" and to let you know I plan to join you all again in February. This month's Challenge started one week too early for me, as there was still "Christmas" food in the house. So, I decided to wait. And in waiting, it did allow me to come back slowly, as the Hogwart's Challenge starts on Monday. So I can focus on one Challenge for a couple of weeks before I add in my second. See you all soon!
    Yaaaay! Glad to see your face Lisa! Are you still using Fitbit?

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Yaaaay! Glad to see your face Lisa! Are you still using Fitbit?

@Krysless2, still using Fitbit, but not walking for exercise as my knee is not great.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    edited January 2021
    @Krysless2 - those are SUPER tips. Especially about allowing yourself some grace if you have an overeating day. I tend to fall into the 'screw it' mode if I miss a planned exercise or eat poorly, and then it spirals down from there. Just doing a BRAND NEW DAY the next day is much better.

I think the schedule is important too. I overeat more if I get busy and skip a meal (or two)

We are two peas in a pod cause I know the “screw it mode” all too well.
    Nice loss this week!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    And also nice loss to anyone this week. And even anyone who may not have lost but still put in a good effort, great job. Sometimes the scale doesn’t cooperate. Keep at it.

Consistency. That is what I am working towards this year. I want consistency more than a number goal
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    @HASWLRS we are looking forward to having you back! :)
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    username: thedestar
    Weigh in Week: January week 2
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 171.0
    Current Weight: 170.0

Thurs 1/14
    Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 32min Fitness blender hiit and lower body
    Water: 72oz
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    thedestar wrote: »
    username: thedestar
    Weigh in Week: January week 2
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Week's Weight: 171.0
    Current Weight: 170.0

Thurs 1/14
    Tracking: yes
    Exercise: 32min Fitness blender hiit and lower body
    Water: 72oz

@thedestar
    Fabulous!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,488 Member
    Weigh in
    Jan start: 270.0
    Last week: 267.0
    This week: 263.7

Well that means I lost all of the weight from Xmas Eve through the New Years weekend. Now it’s time to start losing some real weight.

Great job?

Haha. Why the “?” ? Maybe it came across odd in text ...
    I am very happy I lost the holiday weight in two weeks. Now I take the momentum and get the 2020 pandemic weight off

@erikNJ Doh!! The ? Is right next to the! on my phone. Fat fingers. 😂😂 Definitely meant "!!!"
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Friday 1.15.21 4:49PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 3805
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Weigh in
    Jan start: 232
    Last week: 230
    This week: 226
    Total loss 6
    This week lost of 4

name = robandy12345
    Date = Friday 1.15.21 7:17PM
    Tracked = Yes 6 out of 7
    Under = Yes 6
    Feeling like I'm getting back in the swing of things. My wii scale called me obese when I'm over 30 percent body fat. This week I was below that .. so I'll take the small win of not being called obese by my mean scale.
    Bobby
  • cmhubbard92
    Weigh in
    Jan start: 232
    Last week: 230
    This week: 226
    Total loss 6
    This week lost of 4

name = robandy12345
    Date = Friday 1.15.21 7:17PM
    Tracked = Yes 6 out of 7
    Under = Yes 6
    Feeling like I'm getting back in the swing of things. My wii scale called me obese when I'm over 30 percent body fat. This week I was below that .. so I'll take the small win of not being called obese by my mean scale.
    Bobby

@Robandy12345 fabulous work! I don't know how I would feel about a scale talking to me :lol:
  • cmhubbard92
    Week 2 Weigh In:
    Previous: 168.1
    Current: 165.4
    Loss: 2.7
  • DaffyGirl88
    Friday 15 Jan
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Steps: 18,025
    Water: 72 oz
  • DaffyGirl88
    Wow! What a great week everyone is having!! Let's keep it up! I know it might be tough with all of the playoff games happening (Go Bills!) and a long weekend for a lot of us. We can do this.

*Side note to those who I tried to compliment yesterday and ended up confusing by ending my sentence with a question mark "?". I really meant an exclamation point ‼️. I blame my phone. 🙃
  • DaffyGirl88
    Week 2 Weigh In:

Great job @cmhubbard92 (leaving off punctuation) 😂

How many weeks till the wedding?
  • cmhubbard92
    Week 2 Weigh In:

Great job @cmhubbard92 (leaving off punctuation) 😂

How many weeks till the wedding?

@DaffyGirl88 thank you!
    Theres a little over a month-33 days! I'm awfully excited but still haven't fully figured out where we are getting our cake! At least I secured someone to perform the ceremony! :)
This discussion has been closed.