Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, Peloton spin class

Steps: 12,341
    Water: 108 oz
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Wish I had glanced at the steps late yesterday - would have added some more! Once I have 4-5 days in a row with walks, I want to add in yoga and/or some weights. I think that will step up the weight loss, but I am also trying to build habits so daily walks come first.

1/13/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 80
    Steps: 4930
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,914 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    rnua3mmw80zn.jpg

The news you have all been waiting for! :wink:

The new GoT Season 2 Challenge begins on Sunday 17th January and will run for approximately 11 weeks.

Along withThe Biggest Loser Challenge some of us also participate in this Challenge and they are starting a new season. If you are TRULLY interested in this challenge AND amping up your healthy life journey, please say interested
    I will then ask one of the coordinators to send you an invite.

Please hurry because it’s filling up quick!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 - Way to rally back! You did a great job staying under calories. Keep it going!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    1/13 MUAC:
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes

I try to keep snacks out of the house as much as possible, but I bought some cookies because a friend was going to stop by sometime this week. Now, I've started eating them as the days go by! Why did I even get cookies instead of something healthier, when she probably would have appreciated that as she is often on a diet? Should I throw them out, even if that is wasteful??

Three things I would have told my younger self: 1) Eat more fruits and vegetables - and look into ways to make them tasty (I can't eat raw tomatoes but lately I have started broiling them with a sprinkle of parmesan on top. I just had two small tomatoes, along with scrambled eggs and a banana, for breakfast.). Fruits and vegetables have such LOW calories! 2) Your weight will go up as you age unless you make some significant changes in your habits. A friend told me a few pounds will creep on each year after you turn 40- I wished I'd listened to her! 3) Get some exercise every day. Keep stretching - you will not always be so flexible.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options

I try to keep snacks out of the house as much as possible, but I bought some cookies because a friend was going to stop by sometime this week. Now, I've started eating them as the days go by! Why did I even get cookies instead of something healthier, when she probably would have appreciated that as she is often on a diet? Should I throw them out, even if that is wasteful??

I always do my best when I keep unhealthy snacks out of the house as well. If I want a treat I have to go out and get a smaller sized version of it.
    My wife did just remind me that it’s almost girl scout cookie time ....
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »

I always do my best when I keep unhealthy snacks out of the house as well. If I want a treat I have to go out and get a smaller sized version of it.

Just in time! I'm about to run out of Thin Mints!! 😯
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »

That is a really good idea to get a smaller sized version of the treat! I will have to try that. I do have an idea for the Girl Scout cookies that I have been doing for the past few years- donate the boxes to the U.S. troops. You can do it right on the order form and never even see the cookies!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Early morning filling food: The meal I had this morning was SUPER filling. I mentioned it in prior message, but here's how I did it: early morning banana, larger breakfast around 10 a.m. (two eggs w/ 1/2 oz. cheddar cheese, two small broiled tomatoes w/ parmesan on top). Very low calorie and I am not even hungry for lunch.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Wed 1/13
    Tracking: yes
    Exercise: 49min fitness blender core
    Water: 96oz
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Thursday 1.14.21 6:34PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 100 oz
    Steps = 10,502
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    1/13/2021
    Exercise: yes -walked 3 miles
    Water: 101.4oz
    Steps: 12,107
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Early morning filling food: The meal I had this morning was SUPER filling. I mentioned it in prior message, but here's how I did it: early morning banana, larger breakfast around 10 a.m. (two eggs w/ 1/2 oz. cheddar cheese, two small broiled tomatoes w/ parmesan on top). Very low calorie and I am not even hungry for lunch.
    I never thought to broil tomatoes! Sounds delicious

• mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week2
    P/W: 205.6
    C/W: 205.6

**Getting a little frustrated here. Only thing I can think of his TOM should be here anytime. I know I have had some great past months and shouldn't let 2 very slow months disappoint me, but it's getting hard :s Happy Friday Y'all <3
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week2
    P/W: 205.6
    C/W: 205.6

**Getting a little frustrated here. Only thing I can think of his TOM should be here anytime. I know I have had some great past months and shouldn't let 2 very slow months disappoint me, but it's getting hard :s Happy Friday Y'all <3

@mooreshelly09 it happens to everyone, don't let it get you down. You've been doing great! 👍
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 14 Jan
    Track: yes
    Exercise: yes

Steps: 10,437
    Water: 116
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options