TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Options

Replies

• ashleighgetsfit14
    ashleighgetsfit14 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    May I be added to the water and step sheet? My step goal is 37000 per week. Thank you!
  • lannakin
    lannakin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sunday January 3rd, 2021
    Weigh in-183.6(2.4 lbs lost)
    Logged food-yes
    Under calories-yes
    Exercise yes
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Hello returning and new members.
    I really let the worst of 2020 get to me and I am back to my heaviest weight. I actually had a decent December up until Xmas/New Year, then I gained it all back over that one week.

I’m not one of those new month/year is a reason to try and change kind of guys, but I do like setting goals. I turn 40 in August. Obviously the trip to England and Ireland we had saved up for won’t be happening. But I have set personal goals to at least achieve by that week. And for weight loss and have set 20lbs as an aggressive goal for that week.
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 yes, please add me! If I need a water goal too, its 120oz. Thank you!!
  • ashleighgetsfit14
    ashleighgetsfit14 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Saturday 1/2/21
    Weigh in: 205.0 (1 lb lost)
    Logged food- yes
    Under calories-no
    Exercise-yes
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    May I be added to the water and step sheet? My step goal is 37000 per week. Thank you!

@ashleighgetsfit14 I have added you! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    lannakin wrote: »
    Sunday January 3rd, 2021
    Weigh in-183.6(2.4 lbs lost)
    Logged food-yes
    Under calories-yes
    Exercise yes

@lannakin great loss! The spreadsheet has you listed as a Tuesday weigh in... did you want to change that day to Sunday? Or would you like to submit a different weight on Tuesday? :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    JMTiv1979 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 yes, please add me! If I need a water goal too, its 120oz. Thank you!!

@JMTiv1979 so for your weekly goal, would that be 15,000×7(105,000)? Or would you like to set a different goal?

For the water challenge, each member has a goal of 448oz per week, 64oz per day. :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Saturday 1/2/21
    Weigh in: 205.0 (1 lb lost)
    Logged food- yes
    Under calories-no
    Exercise-yes

@ashleighgetsfit14 your weigh in day is listed as Monday. Do you want to keep that day, and submit another weight tomorrow?
  • cmhubbard92
    edited January 2021
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Hello returning and new members.
    I really let the worst of 2020 get to me and I am back to my heaviest weight. I actually had a decent December up until Xmas/New Year, then I gained it all back over that one week.

I’m not one of those new month/year is a reason to try and change kind of guys, but I do like setting goals. I turn 40 in August. Obviously the trip to England and Ireland we had saved up for won’t be happening. But I have set personal goals to at least achieve by that week. And for weight loss and have set 20lbs as an aggressive goal for that week.

@erikNJ that is such a bummer to hear your trip will not be happening this year 😞 You have set good goals that I think a 20lb loss by August is certainly achievable! :) In general, I think December gets the best of us!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Hello new and returning teammates! I'm Destiny. I'm 33, a SAHM to 4 kids, living in West Texas. I've been part of the team for quite a while now. My sister does temp travel work and she just got a job an hour and half away for the next 13 weeks. I'm so excited to have her close by but I know she'll come over and want to have some drinks every weekend so that will be a challenge for me! :# Tomorrow I'm starting an 8 week program on Fitness Blender!

Here's some of my goals for 2021
    *1500 calorie goal 6 days a week
    *1 "cheat" day a week but still log everything and aim for 2000 calories or less
    *Exercise 6x a week
    *64oz of water per day
    *Only eat between 10am and 8pm

Non Fitness Goals for the year
    *Read 26 books (last year I read 22)
    *Potty train my 3 year old :D My older 3 are girls and I have no idea where to begin with a boy!

@cmhubbard92 can I join the challenge but just for water and the MUAC?

• cmhubbard92
    Options
    @thedestar absolutely! I will add you now!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    1/3/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no
    Water: 118.3oz
    Steps: 2,165
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options

@JMTiv1979 so for your weekly goal, would that be 15,000×7(105,000)? Or would you like to set a different goal?

For the water challenge, each member has a goal of 448oz per week, 64oz per day. :)

Yes, I will keep that goal. Question: do we post daily with those stats for you?
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

Yes, I will keep that goal. Question: do we post daily with those stats for you?

You don't need to post daily, but I think it helps both Brandi and I when going over things. Feel free to put your numbers in on the spreadsheet :)
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    It is very tempting to sit inside on this cloudy chilly day, but thanks to the challenge, and my 'A-student' brain wiring, I'm heading out to get in my steps! See you when I get back!
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My Sunday weigh in for January 3rd is 166. I have been working so hard this week and went from not moving at all to making my workout a priority. I have been cutting my sugar down for the past week, I didn't go overboard at Christmas. Last week I weighed in for the first time in months at 168. I am still drinking water and about to go outside to get my steps in. 2021..health comes first!! I want to break into the 150s as my first goal. It's been years and so hard to get out of the 160s. Once there I will start incorporating weight training. I'm just not there yet. Getting my body back in motion is coming first. Sitting all day for my job has not been good for me and I vow to make a change. Back to work tomorrow and I'm going to walk around the office every hour to keep me moving. So excited to join some extra challenges....now time to go drink...water 😁
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Daily thread
    Date: Sunday, January 3rd
    Logged: yes
    Stayed under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 6 cups

Today was my cousins birthday so I splurge one last time before I give this my all! However I’m glad I drank more water today!

@cmhubbard92 i want to join the water challenge! :)
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Day 1 went well!

1/3/2021
    Tracked:yes
    Under:yes
    Exercise:yes
    Steps:6,419 (then fitbit needed charging, about 7:30pm)
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was a member of this group last year. I entered in my start weight but didn't see what team I was assigned.. robandy12345 start weight 232 weight in Friday thanks. Hopefully I'm on this team it seems fun. @AB0215
This discussion has been closed.