Weigh in day: monday
    Previous Week's weight: 206.0
    Todays Weight: 203.4
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Only the captains can edit Weigh ins. The step and water challenge should be editable.

@Krysless2 I the issue everyone is having is with the Step & Water challenge. If not opened a certain way, MFP will keep the sheets in the app, and you cannot edit. When you go to open in sheets, it gives them an error from the MFP app.
    Ok I read thru some of the questions and didn’t see anyone specifically ask if it was the water/step one or the Weigh in one. The weigh one is still always viewable at The Biggest Loser Challenge Home page https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-the-biggest-loser-monthly-challenge
    Here you will scroll down a bit and click the hyperlinked “January”, it’ll look like this:
    908e3ec4usrv.jpeg

For the water/step spreadsheet, it looks like people are adding in their Steps as we speak so it should work unless people’s personal/work permissions are denying them (that happened to me at my old job)

If nobody can access the step/water sheet I can help @cmhubbard92 and @brandi_84 input the numbers
    You’ll use this format Daily:

Date: 01/04 Super important!
    Logged food: yes/no
    Under calories: yes/no
    Exercise : yes/no
    Steps : 8000
    Water: 64oz
  • knlizght
    knlizght Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi team! January week 1 weigh in
    Knlizght
    Last week 345lbs
    This week 339lbs
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,509 Member
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Hello new and returning teammates! I'm Destiny. I'm 33, a SAHM to 4 kids, living in West Texas. I've been part of the team for quite a while now. My sister does temp travel work and she just got a job an hour and half away for the next 13 weeks. I'm so excited to have her close by but I know she'll come over and want to have some drinks every weekend so that will be a challenge for me! :# Tomorrow I'm starting an 8 week program on Fitness Blender!

Here's some of my goals for 2021
    *1500 calorie goal 6 days a week
    *1 "cheat" day a week but still log everything and aim for 2000 calories or less
    *Exercise 6x a week
    *64oz of water per day
    *Only eat between 10am and 8pm

Non Fitness Goals for the year
    *Read 26 books (last year I read 22)
    *Potty train my 3 year old :D My older 3 are girls and I have no idea where to begin with a boy!

@cmhubbard92 can I join the challenge but just for water and the MUAC?

@thedestar Great goals!! You got this, no problem! :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

@DaffyGirl88 I have to highlight the full link, then my phone gives me the option to open in sheets. Below is what I mean by highlighting. You can highlight a different word in the post, then drag the little arrows to the beginning and end of the link.

Once you do that, you can directly access the sheet from your sheets app.

oaq0qvzzb53f.jpg

Edit: for some reason, Forums isn't set up well on mobile to allow you to open the sheets app when viewing a spreadsheet... kind of weird!

@cmhubbard92 thanks so much, it never would've occurred to me to highlight the link rather than click on it. I should've asked you months ago! LOL
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Knlizght
    Last week 345lbs
    This week 339lbs
    Amaaaaazing!!

• DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Only the captains can edit Weigh ins. The step and water challenge should be editable.

@Krysless2 I the issue everyone is having is with the Step & Water challenge. If not opened a certain way, MFP will keep the sheets in the app, and you cannot edit. When you go to open in sheets, it gives them an error from the MFP app.

@cmhubbard92 and @Krysless2 I can edit the spreadsheets (steps/water, GoT, Hogwarts, etc.) fine on a computer (home desktop or work laptop). It's when I try to use something like my phone or tablet that I run into problems. Like I said above, I was clicking on the link rather than highlighting it, which never would have occurred to me. I could view the spreadsheet that way but not add my information. You have successfully taught an old dog a new trick. B)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options

@cmhubbard92 and @Krysless2 I can edit the spreadsheets (steps/water, GoT, Hogwarts, etc.) fine on a computer (home desktop or work laptop). It's when I try to use something like my phone or tablet that I run into problems. Like I said above, I was clicking on the link rather than highlighting it, which never would have occurred to me. I could view the spreadsheet that way but not add my information. You have successfully taught an old dog a new trick. B)

@DaffyGirl88 awesome! I'm glad it is working for you now! :)

What's your step goal? I will add you to the sheet! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    knlizght wrote: »
    Knlizght
    Last week 345lbs
    This week 339lbs

@knlizght as usual, another wonderful loss!!!! Great work!!!
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    @JMTiv1979 I will have to go on my laptop and see what's wrong if highlighting the link isn't working.

I got in! 🎉🎉🎉
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 01/04
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 2688
    Water: 88

Just for today: KD9, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hr IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm, mutu W8D1, walk 30 min, 🧘‍♀️YWA D3

Yesterday : KD8✔️, 4500 steps 🚶‍♀️👎🏻, 18hr IF ✔️, read bible plan ✔️, read chapters 📚✔️, Daily calm✔️,mutu W7D7✔️, walk 30 min👎🏻, 🧘‍♀️YWA D2✔️
    Happy Monday
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    JMTiv1979 wrote: »
    @JMTiv1979 I will have to go on my laptop and see what's wrong if highlighting the link isn't working.

I got in! 🎉🎉🎉

@JMTiv1979 yay! I'm glad you did!!! :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options

@cmhubbard92 That's a great question... My steps have fallen considerably with the onset of cold weather so I wasn't even going to do the challenge. In previous years the cold wasn't an issue as I have a 5 story office building to roam around in. Not many steps to be had going from the bedroom to the kitchen, especially if you're trying to AVOID the kitchen. :D Put me down for 10,000/70,000 and it'll give me something to strive for. Thanks!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

@cmhubbard92 That's a great question... My steps have fallen considerably with the onset of cold weather so I wasn't even going to do the challenge. In previous years the cold wasn't an issue as I have a 5 story office building to roam around in. Not many steps to be had going from the bedroom to the kitchen, especially if you're trying to AVOID the kitchen. :D Put me down for 10,000/70,000 and it'll give me something to strive for. Thanks!

@DaffyGirl88 you can do it... pace around the house 😁 I've put you on the spreadsheet :)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 3 Jan
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise yes, Peloton spin class

Steps: 7272
    Water: 60 oz

I pretty much took Nov & Dec off from the challenges and just did my normal exercise, log, weigh-in. I guess it's time to get back with the program. Happy New Year everyone!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Monday, January 3:
    Tracking: part of the day (I have a bad habit of starting but not finishing my food diary!)
    Under calories: no
    Exercise: no

Definitely need to do better today!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I am glad to see you back and logging again! :) Great work!

@RisingAboveIt first, I love your username, and second you did great just by posting your mini challenge today! I think it can help to write it down, and see where we need to improve! :) I hope today was better for you! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    It is very tempting to sit inside on this cloudy chilly day, but thanks to the challenge, and my 'A-student' brain wiring, I'm heading out to get in my steps! See you when I get back!

@annabananamc great job getting out there to meet your goals yesterday! Also, great job with your MUAC!

My Sunday weigh in for January 3rd is 166. I have been working so hard this week and went from not moving at all to making my workout a priority. I have been cutting my sugar down for the past week, I didn't go overboard at Christmas. Last week I weighed in for the first time in months at 168. I am still drinking water and about to go outside to get my steps in. 2021..health comes first!! I want to break into the 150s as my first goal. It's been years and so hard to get out of the 160s. Once there I will start incorporating weight training. I'm just not there yet. Getting my body back in motion is coming first. Sitting all day for my job has not been good for me and I vow to make a change. Back to work tomorrow and I'm going to walk around the office every hour to keep me moving. So excited to join some extra challenges....now time to go drink...water 😁

@RoseyandReady great loss for your first week! That was an awesome effort, and we share a mutual goal of wanting to get into the 150s! I hope today proved to be a more active day for you! :) We are glad to have you back with us!
    Daily thread
    Date: Sunday, January 3rd
    Logged: yes
    Stayed under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 6 cups

Today was my cousins birthday so I splurge one last time before I give this my all! However I’m glad I drank more water today!

@cmhubbard92 i want to join the water challenge! :)

@rawrxamberx somehow I had missed a few of the posts on this page, but I wanted to let you know that I've added you to the spreadsheet! Glad to have you back!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    1/4/2021
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 108.5oz
    Steps: 11,450
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options