TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Options

Replies

• RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 ... can you help with updating the spreadsheet? I keep getting an error msg. I downloaded the "sheets app"... just a little lost as I haven't entered info like this on MFP before.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Date: Sun, Jan3rd
    Week 1; Day 1

MUAC:
    β˜ οΈπŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜No(0 of 1days)
    Under Cals:
    β˜ οΈπŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜No; over by 934
    Tracking:
    πŸ’°πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜Yes
    Exercise:
    πŸ’°πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜πŸ”˜Yes
    End of Day: MFP 5week Prediction: 160.4
    ~ πŸ‘ŸChallengesπŸ’§ ~
    42oz
    7081 Steps
    End of Day Note ~ I’ll continue tomorrow morning..
  • CJDaniel7
    CJDaniel7 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Returning to BBT glad to be back, thank you for your hard work

Sunday January 3rd, 2021
    Weigh in: 260.0
    Logged food: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • CJDaniel7
    CJDaniel7 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    How do I get to the google sheet?
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 ... can you help with updating the spreadsheet? I keep getting an error msg. I downloaded the "sheets app"... just a little lost as I haven't entered info like this on MFP before.

@RoseyandReady I'm not quite sure what you mean... are you able to physically open the spreadsheet in sheets, and just don't know how to enter things in?

Or are you having trouble getting the spreadsheet to open in sheets?

Try highlighting just the link below, it should give you the option to open in sheets, and then once it's there, you wouldn't need the link anymore. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L7ZCi0Jvp5HZKnuF9EKVBbFTqa7pF0gTbFv03FFPECs/edit?usp=drivesdk
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    How do I get to the google sheet?

@CJDaniel7 If this is the one you're talking about, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L7ZCi0Jvp5HZKnuF9EKVBbFTqa7pF0gTbFv03FFPECs/edit?usp=drivesdk this is the step and water challenge.

If you are interested in joining the step/water challenge, please let me know what your goals are and I will add you :)

If you are looking for the weigh in spreadsheet, that would be this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tXWLZ679lv9ybXprfUrWxT0ogy-MKuX9FuLYmFJdyCM/edit?usp=drivesdk
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Because I am seeing so many weigh ins for people that are not due to weigh in until later this week, I am posting each member and their weigh in day.

@kyungs Sun
    @RoseyandReady Sun
    @ashleighgetsfit14 Mon
    @knlizght Mon
    @cozydonuts Tue
    @kx7003 Tue
    @lannaki Tue
    @DaffyGirl88 Wed
    @prehistoricmoongoddess Wed
    @rawrxamberx Wed
    @annabananamc Fri
    @erikNJ Fri
    @jenlkay Fri
    @maryc11 Fri
    @mooreshelly09 Fri
    @murdog3t Fri
    @Robandy12345 Fri
    @thedestar Fri
    @CJDaniel7 Sat
    @JMTiv1979 Sat
    @richmondwriter Sat
    @RisingAboveIt Sat
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,509 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 my weigh in day has always been on Friday, not sure how it got changed to Wednesday here but could you please put me down for Friday? Thanks πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 my weigh in day has always been on Friday, not sure how it got changed to Wednesday here but could you please put me down for Friday? Thanks πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

@DaffyGirl88 no problem. I was thinking Wednesday looked odd for you, but I didn't put too much thought into it!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,509 Member
    Options

@RoseyandReady I'm not quite sure what you mean... are you able to physically open the spreadsheet in sheets, and just don't know how to enter things in?

Try highlighting just the link below, it should give you the option to open in sheets, and then once it's there, you wouldn't need the link anymore. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L7ZCi0Jvp5HZKnuF9EKVBbFTqa7pF0gTbFv03FFPECs/edit?usp=drivesdk

@cmhubbard92 I'm not sure what kind of error @RoseyandReady is getting but I cannot edit them either. I have the sheets app and when I click the link it asks me if I want to use the app to edit the spreadsheet. When I click yes I get a Web page not available error. It happens with at MFP spreadsheets, not just this one. I cannot edit them via my phone, only my desktop. Which is hugely inconvenient. πŸ˜•
  • cmhubbard92
    edited January 2021
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I'm not sure what kind of error @RoseyandReady is getting but I cannot edit them either. I have the sheets app and when I click the link it asks me if I want to use the app to edit the spreadsheet. When I click yes I get a Web page not available error. It happens with at MFP spreadsheets, not just this one. I cannot edit them via my phone, only my desktop. Which is hugely inconvenient. πŸ˜•

@DaffyGirl88 I have to highlight the full link, then my phone gives me the option to open in sheets. Below is what I mean by highlighting. You can highlight a different word in the post, then drag the little arrows to the beginning and end of the link.

Once you do that, you can directly access the sheet from your sheets app.

oaq0qvzzb53f.jpg

Edit: for some reason, Forums isn't set up well on mobile to allow you to open the sheets app when viewing a spreadsheet... kind of weird!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @Robandy12345 it looks like you are assigned to the team and your weigh in day is Friday! Welcome to the team! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Looking for Monday Weigh-Ins
    @ashleighgetsfit14
    @knlizght

I hope you all have a great start to the week! :)
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options

I am having the same problems and I am not allowed to open Google docs on my laptop (it is my work laptop). Maybe I will try my daughter's Chromebook later today and see if that will work.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @JMTiv1979 I will have to go on my laptop and see what's wrong if highlighting the link isn't working.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    On Saturday, my daughter and her boyfriend got engaged! So excited for them!! This gives me another really good reason to lose weight--mother of the bride dress. :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    On Saturday, my daughter and her boyfriend got engaged! So excited for them!! This gives me another really good reason to lose weight--mother of the bride dress. :)

@richmondwriter Congratulations Sandra! That is very exciting!!! Best wishes to your daughter and her now fiance!!! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    So I am not understanding the problem that some of you are having with the spreadsheet....

I am on my laptop now, and was able to copy the link into an "incognito" window, where I am not signed in to my google account, and was able to edit the spreadsheet. I also double checked the permissions, and everyone that has the link has access to edit the spreadsheet.

My only advice to access the spreadsheet is the following, as before:

1. Copy this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L7ZCi0Jvp5HZKnuF9EKVBbFTqa7pF0gTbFv03FFPECs/edit?usp=sharing by highlighting, and attempt to open using the sheets app. The picture I showed previously will appear if you have the app installed on your phone.
    oaq0qvzzb53f.jpg

2. Try copying this link to your web browser on your phone/laptop. The link should be editable, as I see many "anonymous" edits from members that have been able to access the spreadsheet.

If neither of these work for you, please post your steps/water here on this page. When I have the chance, I will input your stats into the spreadsheet. Please, make sure you post the correct date as well :)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    Options
    Only the captains can edit Weigh ins. The step and water challenge should be editable.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Only the captains can edit Weigh ins. The step and water challenge should be editable.

@Krysless2 I the issue everyone is having is with the Step & Water challenge. If not opened a certain way, MFP will keep the sheets in the app, and you cannot edit. When you go to open in sheets, it gives them an error from the MFP app.
This discussion has been closed.