Ultimate goal weight: 155
    11/30 - 168.4
    12/1 - 167.2
    12/29 - 166.2
    1/8 - 164.2
    1/15 - 165.8
    1/28 - 163.8
    Jan goal - 164

Now I just need to stay here to meet my goal for the month! Weekends ;( Always so challenging for me.

Karen
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,515 Member
    Chris - Hoping for some better weather for you! Cold and wet snap here too. Guess will need to try some new videos.

Anyone try beach body? It is a paid product....my friend lent me her logon...I may try. They do offer a free 14 day subscription from what I can see. May check it out.

Karen
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 7,000 Member
    Chris no getting away from wind. It moves flags, and kites also. Not all bad. :p

Karen I have done some of the Beach Body routines. Most are pretty tough. Go slow. Enjoy. Your friend may let you just keep using her log in. If it is like some others she can log onto more than one thing at a time. You could split the cost. :wink:

I am working on a new project. I still need some glue that will not poison my corals. My plan is to make an artist rendition of a coral scape. Going to break up some of my live coral rocks. Glue them into interesting formations. Then use a type of concrete to hide the unions, adding crushed rock and sand to make it look more natural. Then cure it in saltwater. I am thinking of using small PVC pipe, covered it the same media, to form caves for the fish that will want a nice home.

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,760 Member
    I am working on a new project. I still need some glue that will not poison my corals. My plan is to make an artist rendition of a coral scape. Going to break up some of my live coral rocks. Glue them into interesting formations. Then use a type of concrete to hide the unions, adding crushed rock and sand to make it look more natural. Then cure it in saltwater. I am thinking of using small PVC pipe, covered it the same media, to form caves for the fish that will want a nice home.

Shelley
    Shelley,
    I have dollhouses for my action figures. You have cave house for your fishies!
    So cool!
    Paula

(Love your ideas!!)
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,794 Member
    You guys are so creative. I stack books in our library, tap the top one and say, "I'm reading you next." Cut chances are another book gets stacked on the stack. Making book stacks is my hobby!!

The rain did stop for a couple of hours...I shot out there even tho it was windy and cold!!

Love you guys!!

Chris
  • zumbaforever
    Chris I love your books. And so glad you have the space for a library.

Paula we once made a really neat doll house for our granddaughter. She played with it for years before finally passing it onto a younger girl.

I think I will cut some cardboard the same size as inside of my tank for a pattern. Then get started on making the coral come alive. Muahahah

Shell
  • zumbaforever
    So tomorrow I receive my second dose of the vaccine. I hope this time it does not make my arm sore. I don't mind the nap part! :wink:

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    Love all of the creativity!

Belle and I were talking about doing an art project this weekend...let's see if we get to it!

Karen
  • zumbaforever
    Karen I hope you do. Projects are such memory makers.

My are was predictable sore. And sleepy again from the vaccine. My daughter Sanara came over and visited. We took the dogs to a fenced dog park. They loved it.

Shelley
  • kjs1228
    We are bracing a storm here in PA...they are saying 12 inches where I live...but they are rarely correct;)

Trying a new recipe for dinner....chili Verde. Can't believe I have never used tomatillos before as much as I cook...but yes it is true! Adapted this for the crockpot...but it is off and running!

http://www.aspicyperspective.com/new-mexico-chile-verde-green-chili/

To figure out exercise today....did the elliptical yesterday...maybe a video today. My arms and thighs need work ;)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Karen
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,760 Member
    Highest weight: 317 (2013)
    January 31st goal weight: 160
    March post-covid ending goal weight: 145
    Ultimate goal weight: 135

December 30: 166.2
    January 3: 166.0
    January 10: 165.5
    January 17: 164.5
    January 24: 163.4
    January 31: 161.9

Paula

• cpanus
    I'm with you guys. I'm walking 5 days a week at least 4 miles. If I don't get 4 mile w/DH then I'll go off by myself for the rest of my miles. I'm working w/my trainer 3 time a week 60 mins each workout session. I am doing IF ...wish I'd written down when I started doing it but...I didn't.

Highest weight ever: 192.2 (08/18/05)
    December ending weight: 145.8
    January goal weight: 143.0
    Ultimate goal weight: 132.2

01/01 - 144.6 at 8:00 a.m. ...nothing today...it's our day off.
    01/04 - 145.0 at 5:30 a.m. ...60 min workout w/trainer
    01/11 - 145.4 at 6:00 a.m. ...zero exercise.
    01/18 - 144.2 at 8:00 a.m. ...60 min workout w/trainer
    01/25 - 144.4 at 5:30 a.m. ...60 min workout w/trainer
    01/31 - 143.0 at 7:30 a.m. ...4.45 miles in 99 mins

Chris
  • cpanus
    Karen...I'm thinking of making your recipe with chicken instead of pork.

Paula...nice ending for January!!

Shelley...glad you are all vaccined up. I'm still on no bodies list!!!

Chris
  • kjs1228
    Chris - the chili was delicious and would be awesome with chicken. My crew loved it! Perfect for our snowy Sunday.

We got about 4 or so inches of snow from what I can see. The pelting snow against the windows didn't help.my sleep ;( Round is to meant to come in the afternoon....let's see what that brings!

Normal work day for me since I am working at home now .

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

Karen
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,325 Member
    Highest weight ever: 248
    December ending weight: 188.8
    January goal weight: 184.8
    Ultimate goal weight: 148

01/01 - 188.8
    01/05 - 187.9
    01/12 - 188.2😞
    01/19 - 186.6