• raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Weekly Check-In

Day - Tuesday
    Name - bethanie0825
    PW - 228.4
    CW - 226.6

Woot woot!! Been moving and shaking as much as I can. I'm once again, trying to tackle RunTheYear 2021 solo. It's approx 5.5 miles a day and so far, so good!!

I'm finally finding balance between my FT and PT jobs. The extra income has been wonderful and I haven't swiped a credit card in over a month and been sending them extra money in my payments. My PT job is in a grocery store so it's movement most of the time.

I've been spending a lot less time on Facebook and more on Instagram and Tiktok. I've also quit watching the news. It's delightful. I highly recommend it lol.

@bethanie0825 wow, that's a terrific weigh in an very impressive on the RunTheYear!!! YAY YOU!! I have all but given up FB, I'll peek in about once a week. The news? I gave that up years ago because it didn't help my mental health at all, I found it just increased my anxiety and worry. Good grief - that was a million years ago before the world was (seemingly) falling apart. My hubby tells me things that are big and the rest - I just don't need in my life. I'm not sure that's the most healthy, either, but it feels better.

If you like reading weight loss stories, this was a great one for the weight/debt combined success story - I really enjoyed this as an Audible:
    https://www.amazon.com/Chasing-Cupcakes-Broke-Girl-Transformed/dp/1544501242
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,915 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 That's very interesting, what you heard. I've gotten rid of the chocolates and have stayed away from sweets so hopefully, this pain just fades away. I have some Soma underwear that I love. What is sister sizing? I've never heard of it.

@Cornanda Ah, yeah, that isn't going to work for me then lol. I did get better sleep last night, thanks!

@TwistedSassette Yes and it was good last night, too! :) I'm so glad you enjoyed the yoga. I've been doing an 11 minute desk yoga flow a few days here and there and it feels great. This is the one I'm doing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAUf7aajBWE&list=PL-5_b8Up2FICvHAyLs3ocwrhmTSL70nTe&index=4 Sounds like you are doing awesome!

@AustinRuadhain Thanks! I really think it was the sugar.

Hi all. My back/spine still hurts but it lessens up later in the day, so that's good. Today it is supposed to be in the 80s (F) I'm really looking forward to it, I'm going to meditate outside for a bit on a break from work.

My phrase for the year: CHANGE HAPPENS.
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Love seeing all the losses. @TeresaW1020 I see that 8 in your number! Hooray!

I tried cutting way back on news and social media a couple months ago and fell back in. As you others have said, it's not good for more mood. You are maybe inspiring me to try again.
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    1/15
    PW: 181.4
    CW: 181.2

LTD 9.9

I'd hoped for better, but this is OK after a big loss last week. 0.1 more pounds to go until I hit 10!
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I just caught up with all the posts from this week and realized I forgot to post my weigh in. I've been having a bad time lately of keeping myself in check and focused on healthy, intentional choices. My son deployed again and there are health issues going on with my daughters, mother and me. No excuses, tho. I've been depressed and not caring. I need to get myself into the habit of reading this discussion log daily...first thing in the morning...to get on the right path. You all are so inspiring and I appreciate everyone.

• vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday (1/10)
    PW: 190.6
    CW: 192.4
  • itsmegina
    itsmegina Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Username: itsmegina
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 144.8
    CW: 145.4
    LTD: 4.8 lbs
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @raleighgril09 Thanks so much!! I’m a happy girl and I know that I owe so much to this group and being kept motivated every single day. :)

@trooworld that desk yoga video is great! I’ve booked marked it for future use. :)

@Cornanda Yeah, that 8 is a big deal for me. And now on to getting the 7 to replace it. :grin: Good job on your loss and you will see 10 lbs or more by next week for sure!! B)

@vegan4lyfe2012 I’m sorry that life is hard right now and that you have health issues to deal with and worry with your son. But you know that you have to take care of your health. It will only benefit you if you start putting yourself first. Yes, check-in here first thing. We are here for you! <3

Hi Team! Well, I was SUPER happy to get on the scale this morning and see that I am down 75 lbs.!! Four years ago, I made a vow to myself that I was going to get my weight off. I had been obese for over 30 years. I knew there would be struggles along the way and there have been. I’ve gone through Weight Watchers, calorie counting, back to WW, then finding intermittent fasting, and finally accepting and fully understanding that I’m a sugar addict. I still have another 30 lbs. or so that I want to get off and for the first time in my life, I’m not too worried about the struggle. I’ve learned a lot about myself and I’m no longer on a diet. I’m on a health journey to be the best I can be for the rest of my life. And it feels really good! :)

January Goals: 1/15
    No Sugar Challenge: 15 Days sugar-free!
    Fast for 19+ hours: I fasted 19 hrs. 42 min.
    Ate on plan: I stayed Keto today and had two meals. I was only supposed to eat one but I was super hungry today. I know that I didn’t eat enough yesterday which was my up day. Lesson learned!
    Workout 30+ minutes: I did Barre Blend lean legs
    Drink 96+ oz. of water: I got all my water in for the day
    2021 Focus Word: TRANSFORMATION
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Friday Check-ins
    🔴Morning walk/workout - did the workout, but not in the morning; will keep working to make this a habit
    ⚪Pushups/Sit-ups (not yet, but will!) (want to add this to a morning workout)
    🟢Food measured & tracked
    🟢Hit MFP calorie goal
    🟢Workout 45+ / 6 days-wk
    🟢10K steps
    🟢NO SUGAR challenge
    🟢Check in on Slimpossibles daily

@adhmrh Down 2.2 this week? Down 71 lb overall? You are SO inspiring! 🎉

@TeresaW1020
    Down 75 pounds? Wow! 🥳
    And all of this is just so inspiring:
    Four years ago, I made a vow to myself that I was going to get my weight off. I had been obese for over 30 years. I knew there would be struggles along the way and there have been. I’ve gone through Weight Watchers, calorie counting, back to WW, then finding intermittent fasting, and finally accepting and fully understanding that I’m a sugar addict. I still have another 30 lbs. or so that I want to get off and for the first time in my life, I’m not too worried about the struggle. I’ve learned a lot about myself and I’m no longer on a diet. I’m on a health journey to be the best I can be for the rest of my life. And it feels really good!

@itsmegina
    Sending you a hug, as I think that number isn't what you wanted. Is there anything you are tweaking this week, to help nudge things in the direction you want to go? 👐🤔

@vegan4lyfe2012
    Sending you a hug. You have a lot going on. I love your deciding to check in here daily, as a way to remind yourself about what you want to do. We know you are in this for the long haul and won't let a rough p[atch stop you from getting to the level of fitness you are aiming for.

@Cornanda
    Great job nudging that number down! And a big WOW to being almost to the 10 lb mark! 🥳🥳🥳

@trooworld
    Sugar causes all kinds of problems for some of us -- -me, too.
    And, oooh! I love Yoga with Adriene! :heart: Thank you for the reminder!

@raleighgirl09
    Oooh, Maria! Congrats on that green streak! You are getting that momentum going and it is so SO inspiring!
    CHANGE HAPPENS!

@padjoetho
    Woohoo! Excellent weigh-in! Keep up the great work this weekend!

@davors19
    Great job holding steady this week!

@davidji82
    BOOM! What a great weigh-in!

@TwistedSassette
    Hurray for being down this week!

0libmaxb5tai.jpg
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    @davidji82 Your consistent weight loss is amazing!

@padjoetho great weigh in!

@TeresaW1020 A huge congratulations to you! 🥳 some massive milestones!

@raleighgirl09 I’m lucky to hit 5,000 steps most days! Suffering a bit with plantar fasciitis lately too which doesn’t help the step count!

@trooworld I LOVE Yoga with Adriene! My in-person instructor is quite similar in her flows and the vibe of the class so I like to do Adriene’s videos between classes (my instructor is only in town every couple of weeks, and before a couple of months ago hadn’t actually held a class for a good 3-4 years!)

@vegan4lyfe2012 Sending you big hugs, sounds like a really difficult time. Know that we are here for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Went to yoga class this morning which was a great start to the day! Aside from that I’ve just been busy with housework. Went wayyyy over on calories yesterday but still tracked everything. That’s about all I have to report!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    nxvfdcis4s10.png
    Goals for January:
    Sleep: 102.5/200 hours (average 6.8 hours) - ON TRACK
    Total Calorie Deficit recorded to date: -231 - AT RISK
    Exercise: 201/600 minutes (average 13 minutes) - AT RISK
    Meditation: 3/4 sessions - ON TRACK
    Social Media: 9.88/31 hours (average 0.66 hours) - ON TRACK

Updated to 15/01/2021
  • mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    mlhopp93
    HW -- 355

SW (1/2/2021): 291.6
    1/9/2021: 288.0
    1/16/2021: 284.0
    1/23/2021:
    1/30/2021:

Amazing how a little focus on my part on food choices and exercise translates on the scale. Adding in moderate weight lifting to my cardio work this upcoming week and continued focus on diet. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,915 Member
    Options
    Username:Trooworld
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 230.8
    CW: 229.8
    LTD: 18.2
This discussion has been closed.