Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WaistAways - January 2021 Team Chat

Replies

• eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    So I'll admit I was really irritated at my last weigh in - thought all was going well and controlled and to have a gain! - so with that irritation - threw my hands up and didn't log or take too much care over the weekend - ate all my almond cake (shared only a little) and thoroughly enjoyed my Indian takeout (several meals in a row). Now, I'm done with that and back to tracking and logging and will exercise too.

@jugar Happy birthday Liselyn!
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    @Terytha I have been doing the ring fit adventure game too! Itnisnfun, but def can be a workout!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    sunny9847 wrote: »
    Met all goals today. Steps 13,556

Sunny you are ROCKIN' the habit tracker - good for you!! I'm envious of that solid block of green checked boxes you have.
  • CurvyCalorie
    CurvyCalorie Posts: 266 Member
    @micki48
    Steps for January 18
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,256 Member
    What a lovely day - snowshoeing in all the new snow, a fabulous sauna with much walking about wearing nothing but a pair of boots in the cold air, rubbing snow on my skin - wonderful. It finally feels more like winter :smiley:

Update time!
    Remaining Monday person:
    @fuschiabolero

Tuesday people:
    @Kali225
    @sarkrisd

Have any of you wonderful running people ever read "Born To Run" by Christopher McDougall? Or "Running With Sherman" by the same author? I'm having a great time with both. They are both kind of chaotic, well researched but zany, joyful and informative. I am finding myself bounding along on my snowshoes feeling goofy and happy after reading them. There are some seriously memorable characters. Check them out!
  • fuschiabolero
    fuschiabolero Posts: 35 Member
    Sorry about late post but it was a long day with a work project due in the morning. Good news is I lost 1.7 pounds!! woohoo! Proud of myself. Sorry about listing my previous weeks but it helps me track my progress.

Start Weight - 182
    PW wk1 - 181.4
    PW wk2- 180.7
    CW - 179
    no exercise today with steps at 5,026
    Have a great Tuesday everyone!
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Steps Monday 3,497 and 20 min of low impact aerobics
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 667 Member
    Tuesday Weigh-in
    PW: 182.8
    CW: 181.4

I will certainly take it but I did see a bit lower number over the last few days and lost sight of it with snacking. I was planning to do a big workout yesterday to up the burn in preparation for today's weigh-in but around 8pm I was done with steps and ABSOLUTELY exhausted. I got into bed by 8:30pm. Really living it up in my 20s over here.

Today should be a lot of steps since I'll take my regular walk/run around lunch and then walk to the UPS store when work is over to drop a return off. I want to pick 1-2 FitOn videos to do as well.

@jugar Happy Birthday (late)!!!!
This discussion has been closed.