WaistAways - January 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Today I feel good, I am trying really hard to get over my pity party, that I threw myself last night for no reason whatsoever... I really have absolutely no excuse, and that bothers me, I'm not sure why I do this... But today, I feel ready to face the world and get my *kitten* together, so lets just hope it sticks...

You're human, no excuse required. I guess if we were happy 100% of the time, it'd stop feeling good?

We've got to empty the spare bedroom tonight - which means dismantling an Ikea day bed so that'll take a few hours - because we have a plasterer coming to do the ceiling tomorrow. He only came round to quote us this afternoon! I'm running with a friend soon when I finish work so I hope that clears my head as I don't think there'll be much free time tonight. The muffins still aren't made... luckily the eggs are good for another week.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    jzti2an1w6ky.png

THE IDEA LOUNGE

This is where to bring your ideas, suggestions, musings, and ruminations! Everyone in the F2F community is welcome to be heard. What kind of ideas? :)

Challenges - We have tried several ways to keep fresh and interesting challenges happening every week. The best so far is to gather what everybody thinks would work. Post your ideas, even if they are just sketches. We will collect them all and share the full list to flesh them out and make some really useful and strong challenges. Why challenges? There is nothing better to help keep the energy and commitment high, and the discouragement and staleness low. They are optional but really helpful. Tell us which ones you like, or what new ideas you'd like to see.

Suggestions - this is wide open! What would make F2F better? What bugs you? What works really well? Take some time to look around on other teams than your own, and if you see something you'd like your team to try, suggest it! Or if you think of ways we can improve communication, reward the right kind of progress, or make the community more welcoming and effective. Spill!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrazy You are absolutely welcome to join me on my 10 day challenge! Too many gray days, our football teams are out of the playoffs...sheesh!

@jugar Happy Birthday! 🎂 🥳 ❄
  • sarkrisd
    sarkrisd Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    PW:210.6?
    CW: 213.6

I know it was from last weekend. 😞
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday @jugar
  • sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    eggfreak wrote: »
    sunny9847 wrote: »
    Met all goals today. Steps 13,556

Sunny you are ROCKIN' the habit tracker - good for you!! I'm envious of that solid block of green checked boxes you have.

Thanks I am pretty motivated right now!

• sunny9847
    sunny9847 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Met all goals today. Steps 12,826.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    sarkrisd wrote: »
    PW:210.6?
    CW: 213.6

I know it was from last weekend. 😞

You know what to do now! Get that one perfect day under your belt. Really perfect. You will feel so much better so fast that it will be easier to keep going! Then what ? Keep going!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    Heads Up, Wednesday people - weigh-ins coming up:
    @offitgoes
    @PlaneMonkey
    @AshenMoon
    @evelynladams527
    @KellyBgetsFit
    @tschwery

Thanks!
  • fuschiabolero
    fuschiabolero Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    barre3 for 45 minutes tonight at mid to high intensity
    steps 10,680
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    PW 152.8
    CW 154.2

I moved my scale twice, just to make sure. I did eat spaghetti, but it fit into my macros.
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Planemonkey
    Wednesday weigh in
    PW 209.4
    CW 207.2
    LTD 36.8

Finally fully recovered from my holiday overindulging. I think my success this week is fully due to the amount of snow we had to shovel. Sorry @conleywoods that you don't have any snow yourself. It's beautiful, but a ton of work! I'm off right now to keep clearing off the rest of the outdoor rink from the last snow storm before another 5 inches falls tomorrow.

@KellyBgetsfit the spaghetti did you in! It takes longer to digest and pass through than you'd expect. You'll weigh yourself tomorrow and will shake your head.

Hope everything stays peaceful today in the US, have a great day everyone.
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Steps from Tuesday 13,774 plus 20 min of low impact aerobics
  • offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    PW: 174.8
    CW: 176.8
    Big Sigh - it is what it is. So disappointed but been very stressful here and I pretty much threw a few days away and it reflects on the scale. But total for the year so far is still a loss. Just pulling up my big girls pantys and moving forward.
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    @jugar CW 187
    It had been down a touch for a day or so but then this morning, back to 187. So, here we are!
    My food choices have been pretty good except for the batch of no-bake oat cookies I made. I'm sure they're too much for me since I had to spend more time in the bathroom but, I enjoyed those I had none-the-less!
    I'm heading out for a walk in the quasi-sunshine. Wowza! first time in ages.
    Look out, Fitbit crew. I'm on your tails today!
This discussion has been closed.