Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post February 19
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 105oz
    Steps 9121
    Exercise 29min Inc Dance Fit Video

I already kinda posted what my day was like yesterday. Went shopping in the morning and it threw my day off haha. Did my workout video in the evening. I've decided I'm going to just try them all and then save the ones I like so I don't have to try and remember which one's I don't like. I'm going to do them from oldest to newest so last night I did the first video they ever posted.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday team!

Sorry for the late check in. I’ve had a crazy busy week so less time to come in for a daily check in.

This week I have worked out every day except this morning. I needed a rest day. I’ve been working out in my home gym and I’m actually thinking about just stopping my gym membership now rather than in May when the rest of our stuff arrives. Sadly I’ve had a spike in my weight this week. I know I’m struggling with my food intake and I need to make huge improvements here. Way too much mindless snacking going on.

But I also feel some of it is because of the change in workouts. I am very sore this week from home workouts and also going through some hormonal weirdness. Anyways I’m feeling good about the daily workouts and have quite a bit of energy. I’ve been recording some of my sets for my Instagram and looking back so I can fix posture etc. Tomorrow I’m gonna add some decorations to my gym. Will post an updated photo of it soon.

Wishing you all an amazing weekend.

2021 Starting / Previous / Current

Weight - 198.2 / 194 / 197.4
    Chest - 108 / 105.2 / 105
    Waist - 106.6 / 104.8 / 104.6
    Hip - 110 / 108.4 / 108.4
    Thigh - 58.8 / 57.6 / 57
    Calf - 37.4 / 36.8 / 36.6
    Arm - 32 / 30.8 / 30.4
    Body fat mass - 43.9 / 43.2 / 43.7
    BMI - 31.9 / 31.2 / 31.7

@lindamtuck2018

Weigh-In:

Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Weigh in week: 3
    Previous Weight: 194
    Current weight: 197.4 🤦🏻‍♀️

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Sunday - 11,493
    Monday - 22,215
    Tuesday - 18,885
    Wednesday - 13,201
    Thursday - 12,748
    Friday - 20,523
    Saturday - coming 🔜
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/17 13,071
    2/18 10,835
    2/19 14,572

So nice to be able to get some steps in. Back to cold New England tomorrow though.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    check in for feb. 18
    logging -yes
    exercise - no
    steps 4024

I had a really lazy day yesterday. It was snowy here and I just lazed around and the only exercise I did was my core exercises for my back which are bridges, crunches and the cobra.
    Bought a new seat cushion and back rest for my chair and seems to be helping my back and posture. Also, I got a new monitor and external keyboard to help with my posture too. This was recommeneded by my physio. Currently, I use a laptop and am continually looking down instead of up. I got a little platform for the monitor so hopefully it will be more at eye level.
    I still have to set up as I got this delived yesterday evening. Otherwise, I am keeping on track with food. Not really losing conistently this week, but I'm hovering between 297 and 299. It keeps changing. Dang scale! Weigh in is in a couple days so we will see what actually happens!

I hope you all have a good day!

Adjusting the desk set up helped me so much back when I was working. I got in a bad habit of sitting on the couch with my laptop. Adjusting the height of my chair and lifting the laptop and adding the keyboard helped so much. After that if I worked elsewhere without it I would immediately start to feel the pull going down my neck and left hand side. That and month of chiropractor visits.
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    12/19 Steps 10,104
  • iradi8
    Options
    Ugh. Since last night my son is back to no water at all! He had water yesterday during the day and was able to wash two loads of laundry, but when he tried to shower, nothing. He found out that a pipe burst in the parking garage! It was pouring out. So, they turned the water off to the building. Who knows how long before it comes back on. So can't flush the toilet or shower or anything:( I feel so, so bad for him. At least he has electricity.

As some of you know, my husband works in the emergency room, and it has been very exhausting and stressful. He has a week off, so we are going on vacation tomorrow morning. I really do not like to fly, but my husband needs this. My son will drive to the Houston airport tomorrow morning and he will fly alone and meet us at our destination. My two kids will still have all of their college classes, assignments, quizzes and an exam or two next week while we are out of town. All of their classes are online again this semester due to Covid. Thanks to classes being cancelled this week with the power outages, water issues and no internet due to weather, their work will probably be piled up next week.

I hope we have a good week. I can't wait to see my son. My dad will be staying at our house with our two dogs. So, at least I don't have to worry about them:) I am not taking my computer with me, but I will use my husband's. I will most likely be reading messages here, but not sure if I'll have time to post.

I will stay in the step challenge and will weight tomorrow morning before we leave. If I can weigh Tuesday, I will. I plan on using the fitness room, but I have to make a reservation whenever I want to use it. If I can't weigh on Tuesday, I'll just report tomorrow's weight:)

I am just praying that all goes well with our travel because things have been so crazy lately, especially for my son.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    2/20
    3.43 miles walking on the treadmill at 0 incline.

Following everyone but didn't sleep last night so going to bed.
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    CW: 244.2
    LW: 249.8
    SW: 278

This weeks' weight loss: 5.6 pounds
    Total weight lost: 33.8 pounds

So I have been bad and weighing myself everyday and yesterday I weighed in at 243. So I was a little disappointed in the fact that I was up today but I worked out SO hard at the gym yesterday and I am sure I have a lot of lactic acid built up in these muscles but that is okay! I got my start up with the health coach today and I am definitely going to get some great results!

Anywho, it has been a LONG day at the hospital and I am going to hit the hay early tonight.

Talk to ya'll tomorrow! :)
  • heatherbluebell
    heatherbluebell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    My steps for 02/19 = 9,148
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    2/20
    3.43 miles walking on the treadmill at 0 incline.

Following everyone but didn't sleep last night so going to bed.

I need to know for how long to be able to convert into steps ... Also I am missing steps from you on 2/16, 2/17 and 2/18 ........Thank you
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    02/20
    Steps = 14,777
    Did Zumba & hiked
    Food - not great
  • iradi8
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    2/20 Steps 12,663
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87
    Your parents are doing amazing. It will be a family transformation. Great loss for the week. That’s a good idea with the videos. I haven’t done much with YouTube but I am going to try something like that with chair workouts.

@mari_moulin
    Sounds like you had a perfect storm to have a gain. Being so busy makes it easy to do mindless snacking. I hope your week slows down next week. I can’t wait to see pictures of your gym.

@rlaskey2
    Good to see you back. Did you go somewhere warm for vacation?

@iradi8
    I hope you have an awesome vacation. If you want to weigh in early it is ok. I know flying and using a different scale could cause an artificial gain. It’s up to you though.

@Beautyofdreams
    I hope you slept better last night! Sleep can be a factor in weight loss.

@draby2011
    Way to go! I am sure you are right about the scale jump. Let us know what the health coach has to say.

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    Sa check in
    ✅Steps 7,010
    ❌Sleep
    ✅Water
    ✅Track

I am shocked at my steps. I really didn’t think I moved that much. I was playing video and board games most of the day. The girls are still here and the youngest wants me to play a video game with her. She keeps saying are you ready yet. I will do a few mini walks after they go home.

My sleep was off a few nights this week so I am going to fix it this week. I know sleep is a factor that affects weight loss.

Have a super Sunday!
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @888Angie888 congrats on your loss! I noticed I have those same patterns, I undo my good work that I've done during the week and I think one reason is that I haven't been getting enough protein and I'm always feeling hungry! Thanks for sharing what's working for you.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    February Week Four No Junk Food Challenge is up and ready!

8wmehodk448d.jpg
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87 That brought a tear to my eye to hear how your example has already helped your family to lose weight!
    @heatherbluebell Hmm - this also seems like a good way to track my daily food. I'm not so much of a meal planner and I tend to post the food I've eaten all at once. Using this could be a good way to have it in front of me what I've already eaten for the day. Sometimes I catch myself at the end of the day when I'm posting, and I realize I had forgotten something I've eaten that puts me over. Meal planning is my ultimate goal but baby steps.
    @azkunk Sorry to hear about bursitis and I can see how it is hard for you to even give it a rest with your work. I hope you find good relief through the shot.
This discussion has been closed.