Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post February 22
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 86oz
    Steps 9589
    Exercise 24min Inc Dance Fit Video

Once again I'm glad I did my workout in the morning, my day got busy! After taking my son to preschool, my daughter and I went to the store for some groceries. My brother called and said he wanted to come over and make us dinner but then realized he didn't have his car so I went and picked them up after shopping. They hung out the rest of the day and left at 10:30 last night with some tired kids haha.

For dinner he made chicken enchiladas from scratch and they were fabulous. He knows about me using MFP so he was also cool with me calculating the calories in them as he added ingredients. I was a little worried about only getting to eat a little bit and then being out of calories but they ended up not being that bad calorie wise. The sauces he made from scratch were made out of just vegetables, he used the little white corn tortillas, and the cheese wasn't heavy.

I didn't need to get any steps in at the end of the night this time since I was so busy with all the kids haha.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Check-in for Monday, 2/22

Check in daily:
    Water (90oz):
    Steps (9K):
    Macros (P-105/ C-115/ F-40):✅❌✅
    Exercise 3x /wk: ✅❔❔

Good day today, carbs were a little over but overall calories were under. The scale is back to where it was on Sunday. I need to go to the grocery store today. Yesterday, I resorted to eating more processed food and I was really feeling the sodium.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87 - I love your dedication

@lindamtuck2018 - great job with your steps lately 🤩

@littleflutterby - congratulations on entering twoterville 🤩🤩🤩🤩 I understand your decision to step down. I appreciate all of the support you have given and I am happy that you decided to stay on the team.

@garn76 - great job tracking. Each habit builds onto another!

@heatherbluebell - great job breaking up your little pity party. We all have them and it’s good to know that you can recognize those feelings and quickly transition to making good choices. Great job!

@Beautyofdreams - nice job with the strength training

@rlaskey2 - welcome back 😊
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    I just need a couple of people's steps so I can post the results

@mari_moulin 2/20
    @Z1ortza 2/16-2/20

Thanks Ladies :)

Oops sorry Megan I thought I had posted it.

Saturday - 10,038
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    I just need a couple of people's steps so I can post the results

@mari_moulin 2/20
    @Z1ortza 2/16-2/20

Thanks Ladies :)

Oops sorry Megan I thought I had posted it.

Saturday - 10,038

Its okay and thank you .... Love your new profile pic <3:)
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi beautiful people
    First of all, thanks @Megan_smartiepants1970 for reminding me to write my steps
    Yesterday I had a complete day in the hospital
    At 8.30 I had a gastroscopy. I hate them. it was horrible 11 years ago and it is horrible now. Not recommended at all. Plus the doctor was an asssssssshole
    Then at 10.30 I had my first appointment with the diëtist. She gave me a diet that I think I´m going to hate quite soon. But this morning I was busy trying to make it cute with pictures and everything.
    At 16.00 I had my first appointment with the psychologist. She is amazing good. I felt completely in good hands. And that is going to help me a lot.
    I´m still really really stressed with everything.
    I don´t know how are we going to do with such a long period of time with one salary at home.
    My weight this week went 200 grams up, but I guess it is mostly stress.

@lindamtuck2018
    P.W. 133.6 kg 294.5 lbs
    C.W. 133.8 kg 294.9 lbs

My steps depends a lot if I need to be at home or not.
    14/02/2021-> 11.234 steps
    15/02/2021-> 12.624 steps
    16/02/2021-> 7.313 steps
    17/02/2021-> 12.856 steps
    18/02/2021-> 12.109 steps
    19/02/2021-> 6.993 steps
    20/02/2021-> 6.877 steps
    21/02/2021-> 10.541 steps
    22/02/2021-> 15.569 steps
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/22: 17,182
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 10,340

Yesterday I went grocery shopping and cleaned and did lots of laundry. Planned dinner didn’t work out since I couldn’t find an item I needed in two stores but we’ll have it tonight instead.

New workout program is called the prep it is 4 weeks then there is the more advanced for 6 called the work. Hoping it isn’t too intense but I just plan to modify if needed but I have heard in my beachbody Facebook groups that ppl have seen great results from it.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    We have a new member heading our way ... Please welcome @red1185 :)
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    2/23
    Walked 3.5 miles in 61 minutes and did 10 minutes of core exercise.

@heatherbluebell don't let negative thoughts get you down. Use them to take action to improve the things that you can control. We are not perfect everyday so be kind to yourself and move on to tomorrow.

@littleflutterby so glad that your surgery is scheduled and you will have a final out of the way prior to it so that you can concentrate on getting well. Sending you hugs and positive thoughts.

@lindamtuck2018 congratulations on getting steps in and hugs that it hurts so much. Hopefully your pool will open soon and you can use that as your primary exercise.

@Z10Rtza glad that you have a good psychologist. It really helped me and I hope that yours helps you too.

@azkunk glad the scale has moved back to where it should be. It is amazing how much sodium is in processed food.

@Tazaria87 Your family nights sound like so much fun and I admire how you consistently meet the challenges of tracking calories and getting in your exercise.

@garn76 great job tracking. That has been the single most important habit that I have learned while losing weight. One good habit builds on another so heres to your continued success.

@rlaskey2 Do you subscribe to Beachbody so that you can choose from a variety of programs. Wishing you fun and success with your new program.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    2/23
    Walked 3.5 miles in 61 minutes and did 10 minutes of core exercise.

@heatherbluebell don't let negative thoughts get you down. Use them to take action to improve the things that you can control. We are not perfect everyday so be kind to yourself and move on to tomorrow.

@littleflutterby so glad that your surgery is scheduled and you will have a final out of the way prior to it so that you can concentrate on getting well. Sending you hugs and positive thoughts.

@lindamtuck2018 congratulations on getting steps in and hugs that it hurts so much. Hopefully your pool will open soon and you can use that as your primary exercise.

@Z10Rtza glad that you have a good psychologist. It really helped me and I hope that yours helps you too.

@azkunk glad the scale has moved back to where it should be. It is amazing how much sodium is in processed food.

@Tazaria87 Your family nights sound like so much fun and I admire how you consistently meet the challenges of tracking calories and getting in your exercise.

@garn76 great job tracking. That has been the single most important habit that I have learned while losing weight. One good habit builds on another so heres to your continued success.

@rlaskey2 Do you subscribe to Beachbody so that you can choose from a variety of programs. Wishing you fun and success with your new program.

Unless I am missing you post your steps sorry if I am ... I have no steps from you for 2/21 or 2/22
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    How’s your day going?
    Protein ✅
    Calcium ✅
    Log everything ✅
    Bike and arms ✅
    Play outside with the kids ✅
    Water ☹️ Less than 48 oz
    2 fruit and 2 veg ☹️ Only one of each (unless I can count 🍷 as a serving of fruit, then I hit the 2 fruit goal)

Love the little goals.
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    02/23
    Steps = 9,842
    + 40 minutes stationery bike
    Under calories!
    Went out for a short walk today as it was a balmy 46 degrees! Yay!
  • draby2011
    draby2011 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the congratulations! I just wanted to do a quick check-in before bed! So far working with the health coach has been amazing and I am feeling AMAZING! Way more energy now that I am eating more for sure! Also, my performance in the gym is way better than it has EVER been! Today I worked a 12-hour shift at the hospital (had my butt kicked and then handed to me) and still went to the gym afterward. On the way home, I noticed a nice little hard peak on my bicep. I can't wait until I have the definition there and it is visible! Anywho, It has been a LONG day and I am going to get some sleep before I am back at it again tomorrow! See ya'll! :smiley:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    garn76 wrote: »
    2nd day in a row tracking all my food. This group is amazing. Where have you been all my life?

Great job ...The more you track the easier it gets :)
  • garn76
    garn76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    We have a new member heading our way ... Please welcome @red1185 :)

Welcome aboard @red1185
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 569 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

iradi8
    Tuesday
    PW: 201.2
    CW: 201.1
    LTD: 51.5 pounds (SW 252.6)

I posted Sunday's weight that I did before we left:) No scale here this week. It's only .1, but I will take it!
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Check in for Feb. 22 and Feb. 23

logging - yes
    exercise - no for feb 22/ and a little walk for feb. 23

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Mondayfeb. 22 - 2908
    Tuesday feb. 23 - 7098

Hi. I am extremely busy with work. I have my regular night job that started a few weeks ago and now It seems I am supply teaching for someone every day during the day time. I am working really, really hard and not getting much sleep. I don't tend to sleep much when I am under stress...and plus teaching requires a lot of preparation work on top of the actual teaching time.

I am going to be super busy so I will try to check in tomorrow, but for sure by Friday.

Hope everyone has a good week!

This discussion has been closed.