3. 60 oz water ✅ ... 90 oz water, 1/7 days

3/19 for the week.
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,630 Member
    Options
    July 12

✅ - 6/week - take 15,000 steps. 19,105
    ✅ - Daily - aim for a calorie deficit. 1,266
    ❎ - 6/week - Up early - walk first thing. Hard time getting going today - just wanted to nap!
    - Weekly - calorie deficit +4,500. 1,266 so far
    - Weekly - total steps +105,000. 19,105 so far
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Monday July 12:
    ✅ 1- Log daily weight in Fitbit
    ✅ 2- Veggies at each meal
    ✅ 3- Pre-log day (ok to change)
    ✅ 4- Walk 5 days a week (with friend?) Friend wanted to start a daily walk- cool!! She didn’t make it. I’m walking regardless, hopefully she’ll come along. And hopefully the autoimmune disease plays nice and allows it, hence no distance requirement yet.

Weekly total 4/26

• gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    July 12
    ✅ track everything and have an overall deficit at the end of the week- under for the day even with my tummy sandwich
    ✅ move purposefully at least once a day-yard work
    ❌close 2 rings every day-only 1 ring today.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    gewel321 wrote: »
    July 12
    ✅ track everything and have an overall deficit at the end of the week- under for the day even with my tummy sandwich

Maybe you should give yourself 1 credit per ring??? Seems kinda sad to get an X when you closed one ring (though I really don't know what that means!)
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Cheesy567 wrote: »
    ...Friend wanted to start a daily walk- cool!! She didn’t make it. I’m walking regardless, hopefully she’ll come along...

It is so hard to get a good walking buddy! I keep thinking I have one, and they it turns out they don't really walk. : :/

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,628 Member
    Options
    It is so hard to get a good walking buddy! I keep thinking I have one, and they it turns out they don't really walk. : :/

Even the dog is defective in that regard! Audiobooks and podcasts on the other hand...
  • amart4224
    amart4224 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    July 13th:
    1. 500 cal deficit ❌ ... 360 cal deficit, 1/7 days
    2. 30 mins exercise ✅ ... 75 minutes, 2/5 days
    3. 60 oz water ✅ ... 74 oz water, 2/7 days

5/19 for the week.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    I think I misplaced a day!….I will join in again next week!
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Tuesday July 13:
    ✅ 4- Walk 5 days a week (with friend- she made it 😀)

Weekly total 8/26

• lauriekallis
    Options
    I think I misplaced a day!….I will join in again next week!

It's only Tuesday! You have many days left this week...even if you completely
    lose a couple :)
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Cheesy567 wrote: »
    Tuesday July 13:
    ✅ 4- Walk 5 days a week (with friend- she made it 😀)

Weekly total 8/26

Your killing this! Great work.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »

Even the dog is defective in that regard! Audiobooks and podcasts on the other hand...

On hot days my girls isn't really keen either. I'm just clearing my phone to download a BBC John le Carre George Smiley radio dramatization series...that will get me through the summer. The dog is just going to have to put up with me and our walks - though I promise to get up and get out before the heat hits.
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    July 13

✅ - 6/week - take 15,000 steps. 15,135
    ✅ - Daily - aim for a calorie deficit. 726
    ✅ - 6/week - Up early - walk first thing. Hard time getting going today - just wanted to nap!
    - Weekly - calorie deficit +4,500. 1,992 so far
    - Weekly - total steps +105,000. 34,240 so far
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    One good thing about our Willow….I can’t walk her anywhere….she is a nightmare on a leash and only my son in law has the strength to let her walk him!
  • gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Same on Tuesday as Monday. I’m struggling to get two rings closed. Not going to get it done today either. But I’m doing really great at tracking and staying under my calories so I’m still happy.

• amart4224
    amart4224 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    July 14th:
    1. 500 cal deficit ❌ ... 230 cal surplus, 1/7 days
    2. 30 mins exercise ✅ ... 90 minutes, 3/5 days
    3. 60 oz water ✅ ... 60 oz water, 3/7 days

7/19 for the week.
  • Angel1960
    Angel1960 Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    I'm just starting using MyFitnessPal (again) because it's either this or the gastric sleeve operation. I may still end up doing the gastric sleeve if I cannot get down to a reasonable weight but for now, I'm going to do my absolute best to lose by eating much more sensibly and tracking carbs and calories to see if I can affect a change for the better. So, my goals are:
    ✅ Log daily food intake and stay within 1% of determined daily calories and carbs
    ✅ Go to bed before midnight every night (very bad habit I need to break!)
    ✅ Get up by 5:30 am (since I have to be at work by 7:30 anyway)

After I've mastered these few things for a couple of weeks, I'm going to add daily walking/Pilates/Tai Chi or some form of exercise and then add weights later. I have a LOT of weight to lose and mainly need to establish some better habits for now and then worry about some of the other details later.

I had cataract surgery this morning so I need to limit the exercise for a little while until I'm released by the dr so I'm hoping a couple of weeks will do it!

Unless someone has some suggestions for me... :smile:
  • conniewilkins56
    Options
    I had my cataracts removed a few years ago…what an amazing procedure!….I have 20/20 vision now and before without my contacts or glasses I was legally blind!…

Hang in there on your quest to lose weight because the end result is so worth it!
  • Angel1960
    Angel1960 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I had my cataracts removed a few years ago…what an amazing procedure!….I have 20/20 vision now and before without my contacts or glasses I was legally blind!…

Hang in there on your quest to lose weight because the end result is so worth it!

Thanks! I had my right eye done two years ago and the left done today. Before it was like seeing in "HD" with the right eye and "rabbit ears with lots of snow" through the left one. I'm hoping they are both HD when the left is healed!