Steps- 4,500

Thank you Megan
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    03/11
    Steps=10,644
    Stationary bike = 60 minutes
    Walked with a friend and saw another friend walking. It was great to laugh with both of them.
    The news is getting better, so that makes me happy too.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    @rlaskey2 - I hope your neck feels better soon - wow, you really did a job on it. I still haven't figured out how to hook up the scale to my phone, have you? I have the same one...I keep getting distracted so I need to get online and figure that out.

Yes I did. It was pretty easy once I downloaded the app. I still need to get used to it though but only weighing once per week now. Trying to get my husband to do the app too but he isn’t interested right now.

• rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 13,400

Yesterday was good, I walked again. I went out with my girlfriends for dinner. It was so nice, hadn’t been out with them forever. Still feeling good, thinking I may just do boxing cardio workouts for a week before restarting weights. I haven’t worked out in a week and so easy to get lazy. That is why I don’t like to take more than a rest day a week.

My days fly by but then when I try to write here the next day I have no idea what I even do. How I easily handled everything at home and kids and worked full time seems crazy to me now that don’t work. Our renovations are keeping me busy too, I need to order some furniture which I know is going to take forever. I am hearing 16-20 weeks still from covid.
  • heatherbluebell
    heatherbluebell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @megan_smartiepants1980
    That’s the thing about sleep apnea, you might be sleeping what seems like a good amount per night, but when someone stops breathing, they’re constantly getting slightly roused, which prevents us from getting different levels of sleep. I was sleeping 10-12 hours per night, and I felt so fatigued during the day. My doctor referred me, and it turns out I was stopping to breathe SO MUCH (I had no idea). After a month or two with sleep therapy, I now sleep around 7 hours per night, and feel much better. Not saying you have sleep apnea, but if you do, sleep therapy can make a profound difference on energy/fatigue.

@bluetail6
    I hope you didn’t get snowed in!!

@Z10Rtza
    Congratulations with your scale victory! I’m looking forward to getting under 300 lbs!

@888angie888
    That’s an amazing loss this week. You should be excited by that!!
  • heatherbluebell
    heatherbluebell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This morning when I first woke up, I knew it was weigh-in day, and then <blank>! LOL. I totally forgot until mid-morning when it flew into my brain. I sometimes have to just laugh at myself. I will weigh-in tomorrow morning!
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3/11
    20 minutes walking at a 2.5 mph pace today. @megan_smartiepants1970

Decided to return to counseling to work on issues of grief, body image and low self esteem. Was not able to lose weight prior to therapy and do not want to let these issues derail my weight loss. Will start therapy on Monday. Day 2 of eating at maintenance going well and have no more desire to binge.

@888Angie888 Congratulations on your great weight loss and consistent steps

@rlaskey2 a day with friends sounds like a wonderful time! This pandemic has been so isolating.
    @icfa5317 It's always more fun to walk with friends. You are blessed.
    @lindamtuck2018 That sounds like quite a workout! Weight training is a great exercise as we age to maintain strength and balance.
    @jimboden3 loved reading your strategies and rules. Found them very insightful.

• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

W/I for Thursday, 3/11:
    PW: 157.8
    CW: 156.8
    LTD: 37.2

I'm going to try to post some photos of all the snow. For those of you who live in warmer or desert climates-not high desert, so much- you might look on with interest. For those of you who live in Northern climates, avert your eyes.... Nothing new here :D
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    @jimboden3
    Thank you for such a thoughtful and informative post!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,580 Member
    Options
    Thursday’s check in
    ✅Steps 6,490
    ✅Sleep
    ✅Water
    ✅Track

PW 216
    CW 215.6

I am really disappointed in my weigh in this week. My weight went up a pound over night. Coming off a 2 pound gain last week I was hoping to get rid of most of it this week. I did stumble with some night time eating 2 days but my average calories were ok. I am dropping my calories down to 1550 this week. I can’t do 1200 calories as it would send me into a binge cycle. Also, we are having Chinese food on Sunday for my husband’s birthday which means next week I will be fighting to lose water weight. Oh well! 🤷‍♀️

I have a bad headache today. I have had one most of the week. Stupid covid. I never had headaches like this before I had covid. I am going to fight through it and at least get a walk in. I will do the bike later if it eases off. I won’t do weights again until next week. I might bump it up to 3 times a week. I have to get a lot of housework to get done today as I want the apartment perfect for Sunday when my kids come over. It’s been awhile since we all have been together so it is going to be nice.

Happy Friday!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Bike 12 minutes moderate effort
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    3/10 Steps 11,591
    3/11 Steps 11,879
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,942 Member
    Options
    iradi8 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    3/10 Steps 11,591
    3/11 Steps 11,879

Missing 3/9 I apologize if I missed the post
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Check-in for Thursday, 3/11

Check in daily:
    Water (90oz):
    Steps (9K):
    Macros (P-105/ C-115/ F-40):❌✅✅
    Exercise 30 min brisk walking 5x /wk: ✅✅✅❔❔

Yesterday was BUSY! Work was busy and I had an appointment with someone to design a built in BBQ. After the appointment, I spent a couple of hours sketching out the layout and tile placement to figure out how many tiles we need to buy. I am so excited to get this done. I will post before and after pics when it is.

I managed to get my 30 minute walk in but my steps did not hit my target. Calories were below 1000 and water was only 64 oz. I am in the office today and back on track. I am at that point (again) where I am bored with food and nothing is appealing. My weight is still up, so I am going to make today a high protein day and get lots of water to help flush whatever excess fluid is still holding on.

Have a great day!

• TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

It is an exercise bike. Makes it easier to focus on cadence and resistance without worrying about others on the road.

I take my bicycle out for rides with the family 😊
This discussion has been closed.