Downsizers - March 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 575 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    @red1185
    Lots of steps! That will make you tired:)

@Bluetail6
    Hope all is well with you during the snow storm.

@TheresaM787
    That's a lot of exercise:) That is so nice that you can walk to do errands!

@363days
    I love that spinach in smoothies has no taste! I have started putting a little shaved carrot and a stalk of celery in my smoothies. I cannot stand the taste of celery, but I know it is so healthy to eat. So, I tried it in a smoothie, and to my surprise I couldn't taste it!

@Tazaria87
    Wow! What a great NSV! That must have felt so good, but I hear ya on it being bittersweet and needing to buy new things. It seems that a lot of people have been noticing your success lately. Do you find that a little motivating?

@lindamtuck2018
    I hope you can ride the bike again and without pain.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Hugs to you. Hope you are okay.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,069 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Hugs to you. Hope you are okay.

Thanks iradi8....Just one of those days ... I had no energy to do anything other than sleep all afternoon ...hugs back to you
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    @363days and @lindamtuck2018
    Snow storm did not happen yet!! We, I just re-checked my email, got 4 severe weather warnings... Anyway, it was supposed to be between 6-10 inches, lol. It could still happen as the storm was going to continue through Thursday morning. All good. I do love the snow and it's about 30 degrees out, so I can't complain.

Your walk with friends sounds like a lot of fun. I love going to the movies. We haven't been since late 2019, yikes. I have not intention of going till this Pandemic is under control. The movie "Outbreak" left a lasting impression...

Just looked at my phone.... Weather Service is now predicting 12-18 inches, with 6-10 inches in our direct area!! I'll keep you posted :)
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    delmmr6ilp73.png

Congratuations for getting to ONDERLAND Iradi8!
    Enjoy your life there! YAY!
    You worked hard and you got there! Wooooooo!
  • lelbarou
    Options
    Check in for March 9.
    Logging - yes
    Exercise - no (but ended up with steps doing errands)
    Steps -6764

Well, I don't have Covid! YAY!
    I think I knew I probably didn't, but I think it's the right thing to do to check I guess.
    I'm feeling a little better, but still not back to normal stomach-wise.
    Boy do I have a sensitive stomach! YIKES!

Congratulations to Iradi8 for reaching Onederland! Enjoy your stay! WOOOOHOOO!

• lelbarou
    Options
    Sorry I have been so quiet today .... Not myself today...no workout either ( I might walk in place while watching tv) ...not sure what is going on with me ...I see my Dr tomorrow morning for my lab results ...Great job everyone on your amazing steps :)

Sorry Megan. I guess we all have some down days! I hope you are okay! Please share whatever you feel and I hope you can figure out what is bothering you and share it with us! Maybe just a kind of off day? I hope you are feeling better! You are AWESOME! Rooting for you buddy!
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Sorry I have been so quiet today .... Not myself today...no workout either ( I might walk in place while watching tv) ...not sure what is going on with me ...I see my Dr tomorrow morning for my lab results ...Great job everyone on your amazing steps :)

Hope your appointment goes well and you are feeling better. <3
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    iradi8 wrote: »
    iradi8
    Tuesday
    PW: 200.8
    CW: 199.2
    LTD: 53.4 pounds (SW 252.6)

I'm officially in Onederland! First time since 1999! My kids, who are 21 & 19, have never seen me at this weight. Not ever. I am a little fearful for some reason. Hopefully that feeling will go away. As long as I never quit, I won't fail. I'll say it again. Thanks so much to all of you that are here. It makes a big difference!

I know I commented on our wall. You are doing so, so well. What an wonderful accomplishment. The fear makes sense. Just don't let it rule. :):)
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    CW :183.8
    PW: 183.6
    SW: 187.2
    Steps: 13,982

This is the new renpho scale reading, old scale says 183. Oh well I will take another .2 gain. I put the old scale away. Funny last week they were approx 3 pounds apart and this week only .8. I have recalibrated it both times because they say if you move it you need to. Where it is in my bathroom it does get shifted a little.

Yesterday was a better day with my planned meals although still snacking too much. My husband thought he was being kind and brought me Cadbury mini eggs when my neck hurt. I wasn’t going to buy them this year because I always eat way too much. Got out for a nice walk with friend after my interview. Weather will be nice here the rest of the week. Trying to think of a less intense beach body workout to do before I go back to where I left off now that I feel almost 100%. Headed to the grocery store today to store up for this weeks skinnytaste meal plan. I love the diversity it gives me.
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    @iradi8 congratulations on your milestone! Your hard work is paying off! Great job!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,588 Member
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @iradi8
    This is so awesome! I think some fear can be healthy but don’t let it consume you. I would make a new weight goal that is not too far away and concentrate on reaching that. Are you going to reward yourself for this big accomplishment?

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Feel better soon!

@Bluetail6
    Miss outings with friends is one of the hard part of the pandemic. Myself and my friends went to a quarter auction once a month and it was a blast. It’s been over a year now and I miss the laughs.

@lelbarou
    Yay to no covid. Maybe you will be able to get out in the beautiful weather for a walk now that you don’t have to isolate. Have you got your doctor to check your stomach?

@rlaskey2
    Your weight will be balanced out next week now that you are with the new scale. I think getting back on the skinny taste meal plan will be great because it was really working for you before.

• Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    iradi8 wrote: »

@Tazaria87
    Wow! What a great NSV! That must have felt so good, but I hear ya on it being bittersweet and needing to buy new things. It seems that a lot of people have been noticing your success lately. Do you find that a little motivating?

Oh absolutely!! I can't help the smile that comes on my face when someone says something. It makes it just that much more worth it to keep going. Honestly though, my biggest motivating factor, outside of this group, has got to be the fact that I'm the catalyst that started my parents on their journeys to be healthy. They started at the beginning of this year. We use the app together, we discuss food choices and calories, we workout together. It's great.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Question

I know I am not the only one who has sleep issues. What are somethings you do to improve your sleep? Is there anything you think you can change to improve sleep quality? I am interested to here from both those with sleep troubles and those who sleep like a baby.
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post March 9
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 106oz
    Steps 9025
    Exercise 68min walk around the lake

The walk with my parents last night was fantastic. The air got a little chilly coming off the water when the sun started going down but it wasn't too bad. We talked about a lot of different things while simultaneously getting lots of steps.

Unfortunately it's going to be cold now for the next few days so no more repeat walks till next week. I'll be doing dance videos like usual!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,069 Member
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »

Sorry Megan. I guess we all have some down days! I hope you are okay! Please share whatever you feel and I hope you can figure out what is bothering you and share it with us! Maybe just a kind of off day? I hope you are feeling better! You are AWESOME! Rooting for you buddy!

Thank you so much Laura ....It was just an off day ... I slept most of the afternoon away ..which means I didn't sleep well last night..Hopefully I will get things done today after my Dr's appt. I hope I am able to get my walk in ....It rained all last night
This discussion has been closed.