Downsizers - March 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,805 Member
    Options
    @lcfa5317 I need steps from you on 3/18 ...if I do not have them by the end of today I will be zeroing them out so I can post the results ...Thank you :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,579 Member
    Options
    @red1185
    Weekends are definitely tougher but you did great taking the dog out to get those extra steps.

@lcfa5317
    You are right tracking is so important. I like to track in advance so I know what I have to play with in extra calories. Sounds like you had a nice day with your Mom!

@lelbarou
    Awesome loss and your steps for yesterday are great!

@mszoueb
    Another great week! Your food looks amazing! You are keeping things interesting and losing weight.

@Tazaria87
    I like that you always find a way to reach your step goal. Stretching is something I need to do more of. I always forget and end up so sore the next day.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Sunday check in
    Daily Goals
    ✅Steps 6,799
    ✅Sleep
    ✅Water
    ✅Track
    Weekly Goals
    Weights 2x/wk:
    Bike 3x/wk✔️
    Walk 5x/wk: ✔️

After the kids went home yesterday I decided to jump on the bike to get ahead start on my weekly goals. I was able to spend longer on the bike because I didn’t pedal like crazy as I was doing before. Hopefully, I can continue to increase little by little.

I am running behind today as I been on the phone trying to straighten out the mess the dental office made with the cost of my husbands dentures. So I have nothing done yet today. I am going to grab a quick lunch and get a walk in before I start my cleaning. I was hoping to get on the bike again today but I don’t think I will have enough time before I have to start supper.

Have a great day!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Bike
    15 minutes moderate effort
    1 minute cool down
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    We have a new member heading our way .....Please welcome @roz0810 :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    We have another member heading our way ....Please welcome @shawnamee1 :)
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Steps @Megan_smartiepants1970 21/03/2021 5.835 steps
    Weight @lindamtuck2018 131.7 kg 290.3 lbs
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Welcome @roz0810 and @shawnamee !!!
    Glad to have you aboard!
    So nice to have you here!
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3/22

Saw my primary physician for a follow up. She said the weight loss was most likely flushing out all the iv fluid. Also scheduling an injection test to determine the amount of pituitary hormone that I produce. She wasn't crazy about the fact that my first Covid vaccination was today but I am considered too high risk to delay it.

Vaccination went well and I feel fine. Staying close to home tonight to be on the safe side.

Today the hospital where Kevin died had a celebration of life for all the passed Covid patients and recovered patients. They gave red roses in honor of the dead to the staff and yellow roses in honor of the survivors and observed a moment of silence.
  • heatherbluebell
    heatherbluebell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our team @shawnamee1 and @roz0810!

@rlaskey2
    I’m glad the party was such a success! Pizza certainly is an easier option, and honestly, there’s nothing wrong with eating pizza! So long as we don’t eat pizza everyday, stuff like that in moderation helps us stay on track (instead of restricting it all together, then rebounding bad!)

@beautyofdreams
    I’m glad you were able to get your vaccine today. It sounds like the hospital did a very nice job of honouring Kevin. I’m sure it wasn’t easy for you. I hope overall it was a positive experience for you.
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Welcome @roz0810 and @shawnamee1

@Beautyofdreams I'm so very sorry to hear that. It sounds like it was a beautiful way to memorialize and honor the patients who had/have COVID. We need this to be over. Keep staying strong.

@heatherbluebell That's very good to hear, about your appointment. You sound rejuvenated. You are looking at this plateau in a positive light, which is the only way to look at it. Keep working the plan. The plateau will pass and you will come out of it, stronger and healthier.

@lindamtuck2018 Yayyyy! Longer time on the bike. Sounds like a great ride.

@red1185 Fantastic step number!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    3/22
    Bike 35 minutes, 9 miles, moderate effort
    Steps 4,900
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    3/22
    Bike 35 minutes, 9 miles, moderate effort
    Steps 4,900

Missing yesterday steps from you 3/21
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    CW = 191.3
    I’m up :(
    Steps = 2,934
    Biked outside for 47 minutes- until it started raining.
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @363days
    I am so very happy to hear that you found Jack! That must have been so harrowing. Good for you for not going after sugar in the end:)
  • iradi8
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    3/21 Steps 10,737
  • iradi8
    Options
    @rlaskey2 @lindamtuck2018 @lelbarou
    Thank you. Yes, it was such a good week with my son home:)

@Beautyofdreams
    So nice to hear that the hospital had a celebration of life for those patients. Glad to hear you got your vaccine. Why wasn't the doctor happy to hear that you got it?

Welcome to @roz0810and@shawnamee1!

This discussion has been closed.