✅Steps 8,183
    ✅Sleep (15 minutes short of goal)
    ✅Water
    ✅Track
    Weekly Goals
    ❌Weights 2x/wk: ✔️
    ❌Bike 3x/wk✔️
    ❌Walk 5x/wk: ✔️✔️✔️

I always get my step goal on Saturday’s due to grocery shopping but I went for a short walk with the grandkids. I am excited to start tomorrow reporting a new weeks goals and I am determined to reach them. I am off to play video games with my youngest granddaughter. We are going for a walk later and going to have a barbecue before they go home.

Have a super Sunday!
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Revised steps 9,180 I knew something was wonky, Fitbit wasn’t syncing up with app.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Username: Beautyofdreams
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    Pw: 151.6
    CW: 147.6
    LTD: 75.8

Not sure that you should count my weight loss as a symptom of adrenal insufficiency is weight loss.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,579 Member
    Options
    Username: Beautyofdreams
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    Pw: 151.6
    CW: 147.6
    LTD: 75.8

Not sure that you should count my weight loss as a symptom of adrenal insufficiency is weight loss.

I think you should take it. You are still doing all the right things to lose weight. It is up to you though.
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    TheresaM787
    Weigh in Day Sunday
    PW 124.5
    CW 122.5
    GW 120

I’ve been doing Just One More (just one more minute of exercise, one more mile, one more set...) and I’m noticing my endurance increasing. Trying to slowly push to the next level.

@lindamtuck2018
    Amazing wins for Saturday AND with the grandkids there also 🥳🎉

@Beautyofdreams
    I needed to look up adrenal insufficiency. I’m sorry you’re going through this. You probably already are doing this, I read to increase vitamins c, b and magnesium. Sending virtual hugs your way.
  • Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Quick stop here to give my steps
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    14/03/2021 9.368 steps
    15/03/2021 17.045 steps
    16/03/2021 7.632 steps
    17/03/2021 12.464 steps
    18/03/2021 12.458 steps
    19/03/2021 13.916 steps
    20/03/2021 17.517 steps
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    red1185 wrote: »
    Red1185
    PW: 162.8
    CW: 163.2
    LTD: ~ 17 lbs

Trying not to be hard on myself for little gains. Trying to keep the bigger picture in mind.

Absolutely! There will be ebbs and flows. You’re doing this the right way: positive mindset, keep at it. Plus look at your LTD! Be proud- you deserve it 👏👏
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,805 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I need the following steps from these people

@Piqueaboo- 3/19 & 3/20
    @azkunk- 3/17-3/20
    @lcfa5317 - 3/18-3/20
    @red1185- 3/20

Thanks Ladies :)

• lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Check in March 20th
    logging - yes
    exercise - yes
    steps - 9825

Thank you @azkunk for all your information about the vaccines and about what is high and low risk activity for contracting COVID. I really appreciate your professional advice. Thank you!
    Thank you also @lindamtuck2018 for your experience with your friend and masking. Yes. Masking seems to be very effective for sure.

So, I had a pretty good weekend so far. Went for a walk with my friend yesterday and a long one by myself this morning. Honestly, my life has become quite boring with COVID so not much to report! LOL

I hope you all have a great Sunday.

@Beautyofdreams - I would for sure take the loss. We always accept when we gain, but we tend to be restrictions or critiques on our losses. It seems unequal. You lost fair and square. You are really doing so great!

• Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Daily Post March 20
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 108oz
    Steps 5538

Mom and I went grocery shopping so my house is all stocked up again! That's where the steps came from.
    Going to head to my parents house today and see everyone. The kids haven't been out of the house in over a week and I think they are going stir-crazy. Their energy is out of control. If the weather stays decent maybe they will be able to play outside. It's just been so windy lately.
    I'm pretty antsy myself. I think my body is missing working out. I'd love to be able to go for a walk.
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Username : azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW:173.9
    CW: 172.9
    LTD: 34.1

Pretty solid week. Today, I will write out my calendar for the next few weeks so that my husband is aware and can help. Got my repeat labs back and the calcium is still high along with some slightly elevated kidney functions. My parathyroid hormone (PTH) was normal. The doctor said if the PTH was normal then it could be related to one of the medications I take for my blood pressure. I will be sure to follow up tomorrow. The kidney labs that are elevated could be from the same med, dehydration or even my high protein diet. The labs are only slightly elevated but I am glad I changed doctors and digging deeper before any permanent damage is done.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Steps 3/20: 17,348
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    3/20 Steps 8,445
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    I need the following steps from these people

@mari_moulin- 3/20

Thanks Ladies :)

Sat - 8,448

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    5nvtb2wka5ts.jpg
    hnxyzgsh3b1b.png
    wi6johwfv4zf.png
    xcbyy9anob1b.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    wwixpm5m4id8.png

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    0tr8udjpvpaf.png

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @bmotisko 2.39%
    2nd @kandi3570 2.32%
    3rd @shnerb00 1.64 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @bmotisko 6.6 Lbs
    2nd @kandi3570 4.2 Lbs
    3rd @Fat2Fit_Kat 3.7 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Mrscanmore
    @rachelrjh
    @veryhotmails
    @vegan4lyfe2012
    @leni1us
    @TheresaM787
    @Tazaria87
    @kerdil08
    @PlaneMonkey

koxwzz9kuy3d.png

• 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 Oh, I guess I didn't remember what I posted last week! That's good to know. I may be using "allergic" inappropriately. When I eat too many nuts, they can really affect my stomach. I guess maybe I should say I don't tolerate them well, to be more accurate.
    @jimboden3 - great loss - I know you are already headed out to vacation but wishing you much fun.
    @red1185 I bet you will notice that each time you slip, you get back on track sooner than you used to do.
  • 363days
    Options
    @theresam787 - congrats on your weight loss and building your endurance!
    @tazaria87 - you are consistently hitting the boards, way to go!
    @piqueaboo - Looking good!
  • 363days
    Options
    1kfoen8owmfx.jpg

Today I decided to take my dog Jack and Peggy to a park by the river, where there are baseball fields, and an trail that runs along the woods. We never go into the woods because there are no trespassing signs everywhere, it is owned by an oil company and there are sticker vines making it almost impossible. Today, however, Jack went in and didn't come out. I had left his vest on him and with barbed wire fences and sticker bushes, I was afraid he was stuck somewhere. Peggy and I went in and tried our best to get through the sticker bushes without getting too many scratches, there was a huge gravel hill I had to climb, over/under 4 barbed wire fences, retracing steps, thinking all of the time "What do I do if I don't find him?" Peggy was staying so close to my side and would whine every so often. We have a lot of homeless people in our area, and I saw two tents and I have to say I was just a little frightened. This area is not one that people would be looking for me so I called my sister to let her know where I was. Finally I decided to go back to my car, which was about a mile away, go home, make signs to post at the baseball field, and then come back. We had been looking for him for almost 2 hours.
    As I was driving out of the area, I see a dog butt sticking up out of a sack, and recognize it as Jack. I was so happy!!! I had to literally drag him out of the trash sack. Obviously, he wasn't worried a bout losing me, at all. And guess what the first thing was that I thought of after I got him in the car?? SUGAR Wow, I'm glad I didn't have anything at home or it would have been history. This goes down as a good day.
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 575 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I've had a heck of a week this week. I am thinking that I might even have a gain on Tuesday morning. That would make the first time I've gained on weigh-in day since I joined the team back in December. So, I guess that is a pretty good track record. I'll accept it if it is and move on.

My son flew home from college last Saturday night to spend some time at home. Since all of his classes are online this semester and his on-campus job allows him to work remotely, he was able to come home for nine days. He was so happy to see the dogs! They went crazy when we got home from the airport. They were spinning around, crying, wagging their tails and jumping on him and licking him. We have two big dogs (70 & 90 pounds), so it was a lot:) He hasn't seen them or my parents, his cousins, etc. since Christmas break. I bring him to the airport tomorrow evening so he can go back to his apartment at college.

Yesterday, we had a crawfish boil at our house and had my brother and his family over and also my parents. Both of my parents got the vaccine over a month ago, so they both felt okay with having a small gathering. Thankfully, the weather was beautiful, so we were able to enjoy our patio and were mostly outdoors. It is the first time in a year that we have done this. My parents, who are divorced, each live alone, so this was go good for their mental health. It is the first time that they have seen my son since he went back to school after Christmas break. We are all very close, so it is weird going that long without gatherings;)

Also, a very close family member is having surgery this coming week to remove a testicular tumor. They think it may be cancerous. I know that the cure rate for testicular cancer is 95%+, which is great, but it is weighing heavily on all of our minds. (I just reread my post. It is not my son who needs surgery. Just thought I'd clarify that.)

I have not exercised as consistently at all this week. My steps are much lower than normal. We have eaten out quite a bit and cooked and eaten almost like a vacation week. We will be eating at a restaurant again tomorrow night on the way to the airport with my son. I realize now, since I have not worked so hard this week with food/exercise, how much work it is to do what I have been doing since August. It is a lot of mental work in addition to the physical work, and the logging/prepping/planning/message boards, etc. takes up a lot of time that I just did not choose to put in this week.

So... with all of that said, I am not concerned. I know that I have to get back to normal now. I don't think it will be hard. It was kind of nice having a little mental vacation from it all. I am already missing my awesome son and realize that this is his last night home for quite a while:)
This discussion has been closed.