Downsizers - April 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,858 Member
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    @Bluetail6 and @lindamtuck2018 - Thank you both for your kind comments and continual support! I really appreciate both of you and the wonderful support you provide me both in the support group and on the main page! You are sooo AWESOME! ❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 - Congrats on the loss and awesome news that your new balance shoes are working so well for you! I also have a pair! They ROCK! And so do YOU!

Aweee thank you so much Laura ...They are comfy I must say ...You are quite awesome my dear :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    iradi8 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Glad you are back from support!

Steps:
    3/30 11,763
    3/31 5,088
    4/1 8,277

Thanks @iradi8...it feels great being part of the team in the weighing aspect :)
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

4/2
    Stationary Bike- 45 minutes, 12 miles moderate effort
    Steps- 5,300
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    So, I did not exactly stick to my plan today but I did hit my goals with my macros, steps, exercise minutes and water.

Tomorrow’s goals:
    1. Eat pre-planned breakfast and lunch.
    2. Walk 2o minutes before work and 20 minutes at lunch
    3. Drink 90 oz

Those are great goals. 90 oz? That’s impressive
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    4/1: 1700 (idk if that’s accurate, but that’s what my Apple Watch said, and I didn’t move a lot...)
    4/2: 6080
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @TheresaM787 - I started with 64 and kept using it. I have a 320z water bottle and a reminder set on my phone to refill it 3 times a day. I also have an app that will calculate the hydration factor of other liquids like coffee, milk etc

@iradi8 - nice steps

@lelbarou - we have all sacrificed so much this past year. It is great that you recognize it as a strength of yours!

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - that’s how you come back ... nice loss!

@888Angie888 - nice day yesterday

@rwood0089 - fantastic loss🤩

@rlaskey2 - great job squeezing in that work out
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    @rwood566
    I just read your post... I would have been nervous as well. Actually, I have nicely asked folks to not stand so close. Don't give a hoot if they are offended, as it keeps us both safer. Anyway, not sure what I would have done in your case. It is freaky that he just got off of quarantine. But, there is that....
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    I will figure something out about a photo. I truly hope you get to see your parents soon. It is so precious they are still with you. I used to travel 75k+ miles a year, work/play, and nothing for over 2 years... I'm just ready to travel a bit. I have read that vaccines can be effective for 6 months.... I wish we/they (Epidemiologists) knew more for sure. So for now, my travel will be within that time frame, and with taking great care.

@lelbarou
    Thank you, and right back at you. How lucky your students are!!😊😊
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    @red1185
    Don't worry too much about the number!! You are getting some movement in, and that is the important thing, imho.😊
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    azkunk wrote: »
    @TheresaM787 - I started with 64 and kept using it. I have a 320z water bottle and a reminder set on my phone to refill it 3 times a day. I also have an app that will calculate the hydration factor of other liquids like coffee, milk etc

@iradi8 - nice steps

@lelbarou - we have all sacrificed so much this past year. It is great that you recognize it as a strength of yours!

@Megan_smartiepants1970 - that’s how you come back ... nice loss!

@888Angie888 - nice day yesterday

@rwood0089 - fantastic loss🤩

@rlaskey2 - great job squeezing in that work out

Thank you so much @azkunk :)
  • lcfa5317
    lcfa5317 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I don’t know when I stopped writing my steps.
    So , here are the last few days.
    3/31 = 6,398
    4/1 = 10,624
    4/2 = 10,349
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    4/2
    steps - 1899 not including my pedaler.
    calories - over by 34 without counting my exercise.
    exercise - 10 1/2 minutes on my pedaler, which is just bike pedals and a counter. it's for those that can't get out and exercise but can't afford a stationary bike. i got mine thru the v.a. I also did some weight work on my arms/shoulders with a 15 lb dumbbell.

i basically took the day off after all of my walking this week. i'm thinking of taking a hike in a park tomorrow. i have to get revenge on it. i tried it last May and had to be rescued by the ranger. now i'm 115 lbs lighter so i stand a better chance. if i don't return here then you'll all know i failed and the squirrels and lizards are eating my body. lol.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    4/2
    exercise - 10 1/2 minutes on my pedaler, which is just bike pedals and a counter. it's for those that can't get out and exercise but can't afford a stationary bike. i got mine thru the v.a. I also did some weight work on my arms/shoulders with a 15 lb dumbbell.

i basically took the day off after all of my walking this week. i'm thinking of taking a hike in a park tomorrow. i have to get revenge on it. i tried it last May and had to be rescued by the ranger. now i'm 115 lbs lighter so i stand a better chance. if i don't return here then you'll all know i failed and the squirrels and lizards are eating my body. lol.

how long was your weight work? Remember I am able to convert most exercises into steps...so far you have 2999 without your weight work
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Today was ok. I worked my plan but decided to have a cheat night for dinner. I was around 250 over calories but my weekly averages are still good. I also got in my exercise and 10K steps.

I have a busy day tomorrow so I am not planning on exercise. My goal for the week was 150 minutes and I have done 221, so I’m good. I probably won’t make 10K steps because I will be doing a lot of sitting but I will try. So my goals for tomorrow are:

1. Focus on protein ... have shake(s)/ bar(s) with me when out
    2. Walk when I can
    3. No junk food
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Megan_smartiepant1970
    PW 226.0
    CW 225.0 (loss 1 lb.)
    LTD 44 lbs

Great job!
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    4/2

Hi @rwood566 - Wow! You have a dark sense of humour and I dig it! LOL Great job on your increased activity. If we don't hear from you, we will send the ranger out! But I know you CAN do it! YAY! You ROCK! Awesome progress!!!
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Check in for April 2
    Logging - yes
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 7384

Well. Unfortunately, I ate something my stomach like and I threw up. Sorry to be graphic, but tis true! Anyway, I only got one walk in! I felt really dubious, had a nap and just felt pretty yuck. I have two stomach conditions, IBS and GERD, and either one can set me back.

Anyway, all is well, you know gotta turn that frown upside down!🌞😁

I am losing weight again, so that is good. All that binge weight plus more seems to be going.

I hope you all have an awesome day! Love ya bunches and bunches! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 7,018

Yesterday I struggled it was so busy here again with contractors and the kids were off. In addition it didn’t help that it was my last official day with my company of 20 years even though I have been on furlough for a year. I had take out for lunch and dinner. I did have a girls night at my neighbors house and our daughters so that was nice. Oh well today is a new day and there is only painters in the basement. A few more days and they should hopefully be done.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,580 Member
    Options
    @TheresaM787
    Great job!

@red1185
    Sometimes we need a day of rest. How do you like the Apple Watch?

@lcfa5317
    Great steps!

@rwood566
    You made me chuckle. Also, freak out a little as I am terrified of lizards and I won’t walk under a tree if a squirrel is in it.

@azkunk
    I like that you work with a weekly average. Great goals for the day.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,580 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    7k1d50uj8nzx.jpeg

Overdue
    @shawnamee1
    @missGYST
    @363days
    @garn76

Today
    @cesse47
    @Tazaria87
    @red1185
    @AlphaEliJoe

Sunday
    @azkunk
    @Beautyofdreams
    @TheresaM787

Just a reminder on the weigh in format. It makes it a lot easier for me to find.

Username:
    Weigh in Day
    PW:
    CW:
This discussion has been closed.