Saturday’s check in
    Daily Goals
    ✅Steps 8,919
    ✅Sleep

Weekly Goals
    Weights 2x/wk: ✔️
    ✅Bike 3x/wk✔️✔️✔️
    ✅Walk 5x/wk: ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

I am a little disappointed I didn’t get both weight sessions done but I was too sore and tired to go down plus the girls were here. Next week I will get them done. I am going to set up an exercise schedule today and I have to do it during those times. Starting today my step goal increases to 5000 and I have to hit it 6/7 days. Today is my rest day.

I am making my Newfie Jiggs dinner today. I am looking forward to it but nervous about the water weight. It seems to take a long time for me to shake water weight from this meal.

Have a super Sunday!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,714 Member
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    check in for March 27
    logging - yes
    exercise - no
    Steps - 0 (never put on fitbit)

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Please keep me at 8000 steps for the coming week.
    Thank you.

Well. It was another terrible day yesterday. Again, there was some binging. Not as bad as Friday, but some. Other than work stress, a big stress in my life is the continual and constant disappointment in other people. I know that I am faulty and fallible, but I know what I'm able and willing to do for another person and it is most often not reciprocated. I really have one person on the whole planet that I feel I can actually count on. Most people cannot be counted on at all. Also, I know I put people on a sliding scale. Most people come out pretty low on the scale unfortunately and I trust very, very few people. Thank you @iradi8 and @lindamtuck2018 for saying something kind about my binge. It doesn't go unnoticed. It's so easy to cheer someone when they are doing well, but then people seem to disappear off the face of the earth when you dive into the depts of crap.

Anyway, there is some truth for you about my thoughts and how I feel.

Thanks for listening.

Hi Laura ... I had your step goal as 6000...Do you want me to raise it to 8000? Sorry you had another terrible day yesterday ..You got this <3
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi Linda ...I have decided to come back to the regular team and do weekly weigh-ins...I need accountability at this time ...I have not heard anything about my up coming hernia surgery so until I do I want to be part of the team

SW 226.0 on Fridays
    Thanks
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    3/27 Steps 13,012
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Just a reminder ...I need the following people's steps ASAP

Theresa 3/21
    Andrea-3/22-3/27
    Tazaria-3/27
    Mari_Moulin-3/21-3/27
    Z1ORtza-3/22-3/27
    LCFA-3/23
    Red1185-3/27

Thanks Ladies :)
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Username: Beautyofdreams
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    PW: 147.6
    CW: 148.9 (I was 146.2 yesterday, but went out to Texas Roadhouse last night to
    celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday.)

Progress photos: First is at 223.4, second is today.
    mzwfi4512kfs.jpeg

9cn5e27qk6d4.jpeg

You look absolutely incredible! What a difference! You are truly inspirational, sticking to your goals with all the turmoil in your life lately.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Username: Beautyofdreams
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    PW: 147.6
    CW: 148.9 (I was 146.2 yesterday, but went out to Texas Roadhouse last night to
    celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday.)

Progress photos: First is at 223.4, second is today.
    mzwfi4512kfs.jpeg

9cn5e27qk6d4.jpeg

You look great in both pics :) Awesome transformation ........Congrats :)
  • Tazaria87
    Options
    Hi all! It's been a little while since I've posted my whole story, so I thought I'd do so since we have so many new members. My name is Ashley. I'm 33 years old, a wife, and a mother to a 5 year old boy and 3 year old girl. I've been overweight pretty much my whole life, with several journeys up and down the scale. I hit my highest weight of 323 lbs before getting pregnant with my son. I only know the weight because I weighed myself before going to the doctor to be prepared for the number. I was too scared to find out before that because I knew I was beyond my highest weight previously recorded. I lost 100lbs after he was born but then got pregnant with my daughter and slowly put most of it back on.

My current journey started in the middle of April last year. I'm determined to make this my last one. I've had some slip ups and some difficulties, but the difference this time is that I just keep going no matter what. I've lost almost 100 pounds since then and am also coming up on my one year anniversary of starting! It would be cool to reach the 100lbs by my one year. I'm not going to stress about it though because I don't want there to be any disappointment involved. Losing the weight forever is awesome and something to be proud of regardless of how long it takes.
    I don't actually know what my goal weight is. In MFP it's listed as 150 because I just put in a number. I do know I'm 4 pounds away from crossing into the 'normal weight' category on the BMI chart. I've definitely never been there in my entire life. As far as goal, I'm hoping I'll just know when I get there, or when I get close based on how I feel. I start this month weighing 174.

I count calories, eat mostly a primal diet, and do IF from 1pm to 9pm.

Here's what my daily goals look like:

Track everything
    Stay under calorie- Between 1300-1400
    100+oz of water
    9000+ steps (Except Saturday)
    Exercise 6 days a week(Except Saturday)

Anyone may feel free to add me as a friend on the app! My diary is open to friends.
  • Tazaria87
    Options
    Daily Post March 27
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 91oz
    Steps 2295
    Exercise Rest Day

We had a nice day with the kids. It was actually nice enough to go play outside for a little while which the kids were very excited about. It rained pretty much all week. We also got some cooking done for lunches this week. Texas chili and a spicy jalapeno sauce ready for making tacos or nachos with.
  • iradi8
    Options
    @363days
    Well, that is quite a transformation:) You have been through so much, and you still keep on going on this journey. Your dedication and commitment is really an inspiration. You look so different but great in both pictures!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember that even if your team doesn’t rank the highest in weight loss for the week you can still be the Green Percentage winner by having the most losses in your team! So keep it up!! B)

an0l7zcdj2a9.png

B) ROCK STARS!! :star:
    j4eg10coflcb.png

• iradi8
    Options
    Woohoo Downsizers! We won Week 4 and the month of March!
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    grats to the team for last month's green win. you all rock. megan, can you please take me out of the steps? my fitbit said i walked 223 steps while i was sleeping last night. lol. on the serious side i don't know if i can walk enough on a daily basis. my b/p problem is starting to crop up a lot more often and so i may be ordered to stop walking completely. i almost passed out walking thru the grocery store today. on a fun note...today is national food on a stick day. so kebabs for dinner with fresh green beans. i hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Steps for this week!
    • Monday 10 079
    • Tuesday 12 322
    • Wednesday 15 400
    • Thursday 12 864
    • Friday 10 068
    • Saturday 19 493
    • Sunday 10 719

I'm pledging 10 000 steps per day moving forward - let's see if I can make it!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    grats to the team for last month's green win. you all rock. megan, can you please take me out of the steps? my fitbit said i walked 223 steps while i was sleeping last night. lol. on the serious side i don't know if i can walk enough on a daily basis. my b/p problem is starting to crop up a lot more often and so i may be ordered to stop walking completely. i almost passed out walking thru the grocery store today. on a fun note...today is national food on a stick day. so kebabs for dinner with fresh green beans. i hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

I can leave you on it and just mark you as excused if you would like ..
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    3/25 - 19,531
    3/26 - 16,906
    3/27 - 15,283
  • lelbarou
    lelbarou Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Yes. 8000 is good. My foot is a lot better so I think i can manage it,
    and thank you for your support as well.

@Beautyofdreams
    WOW! What a transformation!!! You look great! You are a real inspiration. You have managed to weather recent tragedy and kept on going, Just amazing!!! Kudos and congrats!!!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited March 2021
    Options
    lelbarou wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Yes. 8000 is good. My foot is a lot better so I think i can manage it,
    and thank you for your support as well.

@Beautyofdreams
    WOW! What a transformation!!! You look great! You are a real inspiration. You have managed to weather recent tragedy and kept on going, Just amazing!!! Kudos and congrats!!!!

Got it ...Glad your foot is a lot better ...if you need to change it in the future just let me know and you are very welcome..Glad you are part of our amazing team :)
This discussion has been closed.