roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone ❤️
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @azkunk
    You’ve had a tough day. I’m so sorry.
    Looking forward to hearing about the new addition or additions to your family.
    Hopefully it ships soon or else like you said you get the C2. That’s such an intense full body workout.
    School transportation during working hours is tough, especially with what you’re doing outside your scope.
    Glad to hear the scale is calibrated correctly, I know that can be frustrating.
    I hope you have a great day!!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    4/8
    Stationary bike- 80 minutes, 20 miles
    Steps- no idea, my imitation fit bit’s battery died, so let’s go with 1,000- because I have no idea.
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    That’s great to hear that you are already reducing the amount during a binge. Linda, you are showing true strength to restrict during this stressful time. I’m glad you are proud, I am too.
    I was listening to a podcast, Half Size Me, and she mentioned that daily weight fluctuates up to six pounds. I remember when I did the free trial of Noom, they said something similar.
    That sounds lovely- your walk. Great idea planning ahead of time, I know it helps me.
    During this time, it’s important that we take care of and be kind to ourselves. Please recognize all of the positive changes you’ve made. You’re doing amazingly well 🤗
  • rlaskey2
    rlaskey2 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Steps 9,300

Yesterday I got my vaccine. I got J & J so I am done. I didn’t have any side effects or arm pain, I kept waiting for something. Kids had a half day so I was busy with them in the afternoon.

I feel like I am starting to slip back into some of my bad habits with snacks and just eating too much and need to get it back Under control.
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    @rlaskey2
    Good to hear about your vaccine.
    Wow, look at your steps today!
    That’s great that you recognized you are starting to fall back. What’s your plan to get back on track? We are here for you.
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @azkunk - wow you have a lot going on in your life and each issue seems big, to me. I'm glad the last moments with your dog were good and your home will soon be filled with tiny barks. Good luck on your project, work and getting kids to school - I don't know how you are doing it all!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,805 Member
    Options
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    Steps 9,300

Yesterday I got my vaccine. I got J & J so I am done. I didn’t have any side effects or arm pain, I kept waiting for something. Kids had a half day so I was busy with them in the afternoon.

I feel like I am starting to slip back into some of my bad habits with snacks and just eating too much and need to get it back Under control.

I am missing steps on 4/6
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Steps 4/8: 2,400.
    I can definitely tell it’s spring break lol
    Fortunately, my diet hasn’t been awful this week. Steps aren’t great, but my diet has been ok.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,911 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @363days. Thank you. My friend passed away yesterday, so I didn't have a chance to post. We are just really glad he isn't in pain anymore.

@lindamtuck2018. It isn't an app for the relaxing sounds. I found them (various sleep, insomnia music) on Youtube.com. So far for me, so good. Also, it helps if I turn off my computer and phone earlier, lol.

@Megan_smartiepants1970. I'll post steps for yesterday and today a little later.
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Will post more tomorrow. Just a lot going on. My friend passed away on Wednesday. I am just fine. I will miss him terribly, of course. I'm just so very grateful he isn't in pain anymore💛. And, there is another angel looking out🙂.

@Megan_smartiepants1970.
    Steps:
    04/07: 6,783
    04/08: 13,038
  • Bluetail6
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Ugg... Can't sleep yet. But, thankfully, tomorrow will be a light day!!

5m38dr0r1182.jpg

Oops, posted the wrong one.
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    This is what I meant to post!!

ftd3ijc7aoue.jpg
  • 363days
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Username: @363 days
    Weigh in - Friday
    PW 173
    CW 172

I got up to 175 this week and so I'm very happy to have lost a pound. Hmm I've been trying to think what made the difference this week - at the first of the week I was eating too late and it was very salty things. For the last couple of days I've cut off at 6:00 PM - I even had some of my fav - Cool Whip, but it didn't negatively affect me. I'm still trying to eat clean but as you can see, I'm allowing small divergences, too which may keep me from a binge.
    My son is trying to get from Alaska to Oregon for a new job and he has to go through Canada to get there. I'm very impressed with the Canadian government and how stringent they are being at letting people in the border. He said people were showing up without the required Covid test and for other reasons are not being let in. The line was very long and it took a while, but they let the two of them in. They have to take another Covid test while there and track everywhere they have been and with whom they have had contact. If they are there for more than 10 days they will arrest them. They are just making sure people really do keep moving unless they have specifically said they are going to Canada for another reason. It sounds like it was a highly organized border crossing, much different than when they went through last Spring and it is probably one reason why Canada's Covid rates are lower than the U.S.
  • 363days
    Options
    @rlaskey2 I'm curious to hear if you get any affects from the J & J. If I'd had that option, I think I would have gone that route because it covers more. Nice steps!
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 Megan, your feet sound like they are in such pain. When you walk the long distances, is it painful for you, or is the walking something that doesn't hit the pain areas? You are really someone who shows a great deal of determination. I understand not wanting to have another surgery - recovery time is so frustrating. If you have to have it, my sister told me that taking out the screw in her ankle was the best thing she had every done. Good luck with the upcoming appointments.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,577 Member
    Options
    @888Angie888
    Nice loss!

@azkunk
    You sure do have a lot of stress. I hope your puppy shopping goes well. I am so excited to see your rower when it comes. It will be a new tool for you on the weight loss journey. I can’t even think back to the days of juggling kids and work especially when you have a major project to work on. Try to crave out a few minutes for yourself.

@TheresaM787
    Thank you for your kind words.

@rlaskey2
    It must feel good to have your vaccine. I am patiently waiting for a call for my appointment.

@Bluetail6
    Amazing loss! That’s one thing I struggle with is turning my iPad off early enough. I am going to purchase a pair of blue light glasses and try and cheat. Sorry for the loss of your friend. Hold those wonderful memories close.

@363days
    Nice loss! Good for you for recognizing what can be causing the jump in weight and making changes. It’s good to hear your son is on his way to his new home.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options

Just a reminder on the weigh in format. It makes it a lot easier for me to find.

Username:
    Weigh in Day
    PW:
    CW:
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Thursday’s check in
    Daily Goals
    ✅Steps 6,206
    ✅Sleep
    ✅Walk
    ✅Water

All I can say is at least I didn’t gain. The binge on Wednesday and I had way too much sodium yesterday are definitely the reasons I didn’t have a bigger loss. A new week of eating is starting so I just have to keep trying. I don’t care if it takes me 5 years to get to goal, I am never giving up!

My walk got disrupted yesterday as a friend sent me a video chat and I sat on a rock for an hour chatting with her. I did finish the walk after. I am waiting for the weather to clear up so I can get out there today. I never got my meals planned yesterday so I have to get that done before my walk.

Happy Friday!
This discussion has been closed.