Replies

• hannahel2021
    hannahel2021 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    User name. hannahel2021
    Weigh in day .- monday.
    PW.- 189.4
    CW.- 188.6

Feeling a bit disappointed this week as I've been losing at least 2lb every other week! Not sure what I did wrong. Curious what other people have for their calorie allotment in my weight range?
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    User name. hannahel2021
    Weigh in day .- monday.
    PW.- 189.4
    CW.- 188.6

Feeling a bit disappointed this week as I've been losing at least 2lb every other week! Not sure what I did wrong. Curious what other people have for their calorie allotment in my weight range?

I have mine set at 1300 and if I don’t eat back my exercise calories I lose very well.

• Beka3695
    Options
    Self love update:

Called the cosmetic surgeon and scheduled a consultation. First available is 10/11/21!!!!

At first I was like “dang, that is 6 months out!!!” But I guess I feel better with this than if she had said she could get me in next week! Now we wait!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Self love update:

Called the cosmetic surgeon and scheduled a consultation. First available is 10/11/21!!!!

At first I was like “dang, that is 6 months out!!!” But I guess I feel better with this than if she had said she could get me in next week! Now we wait!

Hey,
    The weekly challenge wasn't posted in the group - I had to go find it so I don't know if anyone else knows about it?
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Self love update:

Hey,
    The weekly challenge wasn't posted in the group - I had to go find it so I don't know if anyone else knows about it?

It was posted one page back....

• peachplace
    peachplace Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Monday
    PW: 259.5
    CW: 259

I blame it on Easter celebrations... I hope to not have a set back in a Month when I celebrate my own Easter.. it’s a small step and not going up is a plus...

I am having help from My Dr and started her Nutrimed program.. there will be mindfulness classes starting Thursday... hoping for a more focused weight loss journey.

Took advantage of the good weather and restarted my nightly walks with my husband.. it was short. It was a start.. I know if we keep at it we will be doing mile long walks before bed..
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Littleflutterby
    Weigh in- Tuesday
    SW- 375
    PW-296.6
    CW-295

Total loss-80lb!

I'm still waiting for a "whoosh" but I'm really happy to have a loss honestly! I'm feeling a lot better post-surgery... its nearly 3 weeks now since I had it done. I can't wait to get out for walks and do some dancing again!!!
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Self love update:

Hey,

It was posted one page back....

I didn't see it-thx
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Way to go @cre804 !!!

Chronic pain is no joke!!! Glad you hit your goal all week!!!
  • hannahel2021
    hannahel2021 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    User name. hannahel2021
    Weigh in day .- monday.
    PW.- 189.4
    CW.- 188.6

I have mine set at 1300 and if I don’t eat back my exercise calories I lose very well.

Yep, I think I need to not eat the exercise calories and lets see how this week goes, fingers crossed
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    The cravings are getting ridiculous, but at least they’re still food. In the beginning I had about a week of intense lemon cravings, to the point where we made a lemon risotto that my husband was unable to eat because it was so sour, I still put extra lemon juice on mine. Last couple of days have been nothing but feta cheese - today I had feta cheese with boiled potatoes for lunch, a chicken and feta pasta for dinner, and an evening snack that baffles the small rational side of my brain that still fights these cravings. I had pannukakku, which is a similar sweet dish to American pancakes, with apple jam and, you guessed it, more feta cheese. It was amazing.

I went back to work today after a 1,5 week vacation, and I’m really happy this is a 4-day work week. I’m already exhausted.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    cre804 wrote: »
    I have to share my NSV! Some background: I have a bum knee. In June 2019 I suffered a meniscus tear in addition to the bone-on-bone arthritis I already had. I was on crutches for three weeks. I’ve seen an ortho, gone through physical therapy and I’ve been working with a trainer since January of last year. It’s been a lot of two-steps-forward, one-step-back.

I was going over my stats and discovered that last week, I hit my meager step goal of 5,000 steps every day last week! The only time I’ve done that before was during our trip to Europe, where we walked everywhere (but I was in a lot of pain most days because it wasn’t long after my injury). I know it doesn’t sound like a lot but it’s a huge milestone for me!

Awesome! Hitting personal milestones is huge! Besides, 5000 steps every day is way more than what Google tells me an average American walks (3000-4000), so you’re already beating half the American population ;)
  • fsennett
    fsennett Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Username: fsennett
    Weigh in day - Monday
    PW.- 220
    CW.- 218.5

I am pumped! I finally stopped the downward slide I have been on. I did eat chocolate for Easter but I haven’t been late night snacking and that’s been great!
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 152.4
    CW: 152.2

Major stomach problems over the weekend from eating raw broccoli and cauliflower- my system can't take it so I was up, but now heading back down again.....
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Wednesday

KittyInBoots17:
    PW: 235.8
    CW: 237.2

This is fine cuz I knew Easter feasting would lead to a gain. I'm really happy it's not too bad. I was honestly expecting like 241 or something. Now back to it.
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Aetheldreda
    Wednesday
    PW 138.25
    CW 136.75

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Sorry i have been a bit MIA
    I was told a few weeks ago that I was taking a new role with my main job so that has been a lot, plus adding in at my 2nd job that I am now licensed to give the Covid vaccine has made my life a bit hectic.. but its starting to calm down!
  • floecity
    floecity Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    floecity
    Wednesday
    PW: 190
    CW: 189

So glad to be back after a whirlwind few weeks!! Ready to really focus ✨✨✨
This discussion has been closed.