Shrinking Assets - April 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I changed my goal from 2 pounds a week to .5 pounds a week. It gave me an extra 230 calories for the day. I am only 6 pounds away from a healthy BMI so I am starting to feel out maintenance mode. I've also changed up my food and am eating more fun salad combinations now so it will probably be harder to hit the calorie goal but it's good to know I can eat more of I want and not stress about it.

I am so proud to hear this! You have worked so hard and been so successful.

Feel free to share your salad combos with the group. I think I speak for all when I say we could use some change up in our lives!!!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    I changed my goal from 2 pounds a week to .5 pounds a week. It gave me an extra 230 calories for the day. I am only 6 pounds away from a healthy BMI so I am starting to feel out maintenance mode. I've also changed up my food and am eating more fun salad combinations now so it will probably be harder to hit the calorie goal but it's good to know I can eat more of I want and not stress about it.

I am so proud to hear this! You have worked so hard and been so successful.

Feel free to share your salad combos with the group. I think I speak for all when I say we could use some change up in our lives!!!

Thanks Beka!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Options
    My salads lately have consisted of the spring mix greens topped with baked chicken breast, carrots, red pepper, tomatoes, mini cucumber, crunchy fried onions and parmesan crisps. I use a Greek vinaigrette dressing. Next, I am going to try incorporating apples and walnuts. I think it will go good with chicken.
    Who else loves salads and has great additions to share?
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    My salads lately have consisted of the spring mix greens topped with baked chicken breast, carrots, red pepper, tomatoes, mini cucumber, crunchy fried onions and parmesan crisps. I use a Greek vinaigrette dressing. Next, I am going to try incorporating apples and walnuts. I think it will go good with chicken.

Yum! I’ll definitely try that when I can stomach salads again. My favorite salad toppings include smoked salmon, crispy bacon bits, pomegranate seeds, sliced grapes, avocado, feta cheese, blueberries and strawberries. Definitely not all in the same salad, although that could be amazing.
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Littleflutterby
    Tuesdays
    Pw 298
    Cw 294.8
    LTD 80.2lb (BTW, I noticed on the spreadsheet last week that it doesn't show my loss to date... maybe the change of groups affected it?)

Alright so byebye gain! I'm still practically the same as 2 weeks ago but it's still down!

Went for 4 walks this last week and slowly incorporating movement.

I really miss my 3lb+ a week losses from the first 3 months of doing this. I'm hoping that the odd week will show progress. I still have 120lb to go to my goal weight and patience has never been my strong point haha
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Options
    hipari wrote: »

Yum! I’ll definitely try that when I can stomach salads again. My favorite salad toppings include smoked salmon, crispy bacon bits, pomegranate seeds, sliced grapes, avocado, feta cheese, blueberries and strawberries. Definitely not all in the same salad, although that could be amazing.

Oooohhh these are all wonderful ideas!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options

I love salad lately I been going crazy with the asian sesame dressing so good!! Crispy jalepenos are also wonderful to add to salad!!
  • fsennett
    fsennett Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Weight in day: Monday
    PW: 218.5
    CW: 217

Finally moving back in the right direction! Minimal but glad to see the scale this week.
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Aetheldreda
    Wednesday
    PW 135
    CW 135

• KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In

KittyInBoots17
    PW: 234.8
    CW; 235.2

I haven't been consistent and it shows. I am hoping to burn more cals once it's nice enough to garden. Still too cold!!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Littleflutterby

LTD 80.2lb (BTW, I noticed on the spreadsheet last week that it doesn't show my loss to date... maybe the change of groups affected it?)

It should be fixed now. I had to tweak it just a bit.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    I hope everyone is crushing their goals this week!!

Who is crushing it?
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options

Who is crushing it?

1. Down 1 lb
    2. 5 barre classes to go to = 20
    3. Staying w/in calorie count & no snacking after dinner
    4. Trying to keep stress on downlow=journal gratitude list of 5 things every day
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options

Who is crushing it?

Me! Well, kind of. I’ve left the apartment every day for 10 days straight, which is a huge improvement compared to March when I couldn’t even remember the last time I went outside. Yesterday I also tried some maternity yoga video on my balcony - the balcony yoga idea was really nice and easiest stretches were lovely, but overall it was ridiculously difficult even though it was specifically suited for pregnant women. My balance is way off, I’ve lost a lot of muscle strength, and my joints have always been loose but now they’ve been loosening up even more.

I’ll be trying some more yoga today or tomorrow. I even complained about my difficulties to a yogi friend, she recommended some instagram workout ”stars” who are currently pregnant but based on my maternity yoga experience I’ll stick to light yoga and walking until my next healthcare appointment where I can ask about safe exercising in my current situation.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I've been doing lots of biking and running!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    Options
    Username: imgwendolyn2015
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:156
    CW:156.8

This discussion has been closed.