• littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Littleflutterby
    Tuesday
    Pw 294.8
    Cw 293.8
    LTD 81.2lb

I'm happy to end the month with a loss- it was touch and go there for a minute!!!

By british standards, I am under 21 stone (20 stone, 13.8lb) I was really hoping to be under 280lb by my birthday (which is next Tuesday) But I am happy to be on a downward trend.

I had a bit of an emotional time this week, dealing with a friend ghosting me, and i'm taking it harder than I want to. That had a knock on effect on my energy. So I didn't walk much or exercise. I didn't even do much of my studying either!!

On a positive note- I should be going back to work next week! After nearly 4 months off. Even though I love this lady of leisure business, I do need to get up and moving. The distraction will do me good too!!!

14lb to go til my mini target- Would love to get that off in the next month or so- if I can get my *kitten* into gear!!! haha
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    User name: savannahs21
    Weigh in day : Friday
    PW: 226.1
    CW: 224.9
  • savannahs21
    Options
    Hopefully this is allowed here but I'm thinking about doing the 70k step badge for Fitbit. For the people who have done this how should I prepare?
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Hopefully this is allowed here but I'm thinking about doing the 70k step badge for Fitbit. For the people who have done this how should I prepare?

It’s been a while since I paid any attention to the badges, but is this 70K in a day?

Good shoes, and lots of practice to get your feet and legs used to walking. Even just walking can cause injuries if your body isn’t used to it.

And yeah, it’s allowed. We talk about all kinds of stuff going on in our lives <3
  • savannahs21
    Options
    @hipari Yes its in a day. Im thinking about doing 30-50k at home and then go walking on a trail to do the rest.
  • peachplace
    peachplace Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sorry late posting this!!

Weigh in day Monday
    PW: 255
    CW: 254
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 151.0
    CW: 151.8
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Aetheldreda
    Wednesday
    PW 135
    CW 134.25
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Wednesday

KittyInBoots17:
    PW 235.2
    CW: 235.4

• hannahel2021
    hannahel2021 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    PW.185
    CW: 184.6

Hello all, I missed my weigh in on Monday. To be honest this past week was just a disaster. I wasn't feeling well and just wanted to comfort eat. Went way off track last Thurs and Fri including old patterns of raiding the fridge late at night. At least I somehow made it through without gaining weight.....I think I had already lost a pound and then re gained half of it over the last week.

I feel SO unmotivated to continue. I just want to eat all the bread in the world. But I'm hoping that by weighing in, posting here, and logging my meals today it will just come back.

How do you all make it through these slumps?
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    PW.185
    CW: 184.6

Hello all, I missed my weigh in on Monday. To be honest this past week was just a disaster. I wasn't feeling well and just wanted to comfort eat. Went way off track last Thurs and Fri including old patterns of raiding the fridge late at night. At least I somehow made it through without gaining weight.....I think I had already lost a pound and then re gained half of it over the last week.

I feel SO unmotivated to continue. I just want to eat all the bread in the world. But I'm hoping that by weighing in, posting here, and logging my meals today it will just come back.

How do you all make it through these slumps?

I give myself grace to have a day or two like that and then get right back to the plan and things I know work, like intermittent fasting, drinking a gallon of water a day and sticking to my calories. I find drinking more water really helps curb my snacking urges. Take it a day at a time or even an hour at a time.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I been in a slump for months and I just keep moving forward!! I'm not giving up till progress happens! I know I can I know I will just gotta stay on my *kitten* keep my head outta my butt cave and keep pressing forward!! Forgive forget and move on!!!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,308 Member
    Options
    Another new member heading your way ... Please welcome @ExerciseExtraFries :)
  • ExerciseExtraFries
    ExerciseExtraFries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Megan_smartiepants1970 B)

Hello team! My name is Christina. I am a 30 y/o mom of 2 from Alberta, Canada. I am currently at my all time highest weight of 257 and felt it was time to get my poop in a group. My ultimate goal is 150 and then to reevaluate from there but for now im making small monthly goals to feel like things are more attainable. For the month of May I am striving to increase my water intake as I am just terrible with getting my daily cups in (why is water so gross? lol) as well as losing my first 10lb here on MFP. Now that the weather is improving here in igloo land I can finally start going out and learning to jog. I live a pretty sedentary life so this is big for me. I am also on the Fiton app doing class style in home workouts. I don't have any special type of diet im following as I learned the hard way that everything in moderation is best for me as I struggle with binge eating if I feel deprived. My only food goal for now is to stay in my calorie deficit. Of course this may change as I gain more knowledge and experience here from you lovely people. Anyways! I didn't want to be too long winded so ill share the floor now, haha. I have an open diary so feel free to spy on me from time to time and keep me in check. My friends list is always open for more requests if you need more pals.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Weigh ins due:
    @fsennett

Due Friday:
    @tiataleah
    @cre804
    @bigblues11
    @ imgwendolyn2015
    @Boehle - Captain
    @leni1us
    @janek1705
    @kelgen02

Due Saturday:
    @mrscanmore
    @machchic
    @Beka3695 - Captain/Mod
    @Be_theBest_Me
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Thanks @Megan_smartiepants1970 B)

Hello team! My name is Christina. I am a 30 y/o mom of 2 from Alberta, Canada. I am currently at my all time highest weight of 257 and felt it was time to get my poop in a group. My ultimate goal is 150 and then to reevaluate from there but for now im making small monthly goals to feel like things are more attainable. For the month of May I am striving to increase my water intake as I am just terrible with getting my daily cups in (why is water so gross? lol) as well as losing my first 10lb here on MFP. Now that the weather is improving here in igloo land I can finally start going out and learning to jog. I live a pretty sedentary life so this is big for me. I am also on the Fiton app doing class style in home workouts. I don't have any special type of diet im following as I learned the hard way that everything in moderation is best for me as I struggle with binge eating if I feel deprived. My only food goal for now is to stay in my calorie deficit. Of course this may change as I gain more knowledge and experience here from you lovely people. Anyways! I didn't want to be too long winded so ill share the floor now, haha. I have an open diary so feel free to spy on me from time to time and keep me in check. My friends list is always open for more requests if you need more pals.

WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!!

We will be starting a new thread on Sunday -- please watch the posts for the link then favorite it.

WELCOME!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options

WELCOME TO THE TEAM!!!

We will be starting a new thread on Sunday -- please watch the posts for the link then favorite it.

In my opinion, 70k steps per day is WAY TOO MUCH daily. That is like 25 miles or something. I did a half marathon and it was like 35k steps If that is your goal, I would recommend getting there slowly -- not trying to bust out of the gates there. Start where you are now and add 1000 steps a day or so....

Just my opinion.
  • savannahs21
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @Beka3695 Its not per day. Its only for one day. Its for Fitbit, they give a badge per 5k and I haven't gotten my 70k yet.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Hi Team!

Once again I am MIA till the end of the week. This upcoming weekend I will not be traveling.... first weekend in a month! WOOO HOOOO!!! It will be nice to be somewhat normal.

I have been off the rails again. I weighed this am and was 180 again. My goal is to STAY OUT OF THE 180s and get back in the 160s! DO NOT LOSE THE PROGRESS I HAVE MADE!!! My anxiety has been running rampant lately. You cannot multitask with a toddler... Also, it looks like I will be back in Georgia on a permanent basis by maybe June/July. This will be an adjustment!

I am trying to increase my veggie intake. It has really been suffering lately. I am trying to remember what I did to lose the first 60 lbs and get back to doin that. I am about 25 lbs from goal. This was 15 just a few months ago. I am letting life get in the way and making excuses for myself. This must STOP. I am holding my own self back.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    ATTENTION SHRINKING ASSETS

MAY IS ABOUT TO START -- NEW THREAD WILL OPEN SUNDAY!!!!

What do y'all think about a team challenge? Maybe find a one on one within the team? Want to call out another challenger and dual with them?

For Example:

@Be_theBest_Me -- I challenge you to a 6 lb loss the month of May. Want to take my challenge?

Feel free to chime in and toss out those challenges!!!
This discussion has been closed.