Options
    Date: 04/13
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps :7665
    Water: 96

Just for today 04/14: WW/keto 11, 6000steps 🚶‍♀️, 16hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm/ meditation, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hrs,

Yesterday : 04/13: WW/keto 10👍🏻, 6000steps 🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 16hrs IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚👍🏻, Daily calm/ meditation👎🏻, walk 30 min,👍🏻, sleep 8 hrs👍🏻
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, April 13th

Much the same as yesterday, unfortunately.

I had a big long paragraph typed out, but I decided not to send it. It just clouded the issue. Covid sucks.

Tomorrow is my birthday but we are having my birthday dinner tonight. It has to be take-out as restaurants are, once again, closed. This is our third lock down in Ontario. Covid is the worst it has been in this province since the pandemic began in North America in March of 2020. How's that for uplifting?

Did I mention Covid sucks??

Mini rant over. I will try again on Thursday.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @murdpg3t Lots of thumbs up....well done, Tami!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,509 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 Well...our Round Table discussion turned out to be more of a flat line... :(
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,509 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @HASWLRS Happy Birthday!! 🎂🥳🎈
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,922 Member
    Options
    @Krysless2 Well...our Round Table discussion turned out to be more of a flat line... :(

Hmm maybe.. we’ll see by the weeks end! Maybe should have made it more of an announcement like my old WRD posts. Either way totally worth it because your response was so funny that I laughed out loud and startled my husband! You give such hilarious visuals😂

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Tuesday, April 13th

I had a big long paragraph typed out, but I decided not to send it. It just clouded the issue. Covid sucks.

Tomorrow is my birthday but we are having my birthday dinner tonight. It has to be take-out as restaurants are, once again, closed. This is our third lock down in Ontario. Covid is the worst it has been in this province since the pandemic began in North America in March of 2020. How's that for uplifting?

I don’t think anyone here will disagree with that.
    We are opening up here more recently, but restaurants and bars are struggling to get food to even serve cause of food production and also servers to work at the establishments. Still gonna be awhile.

But anyway I really hope you do enjoy your birthday. I am sure the people who can celebrate with you will make it special, and that’s what really matters.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Prehistoricmoongoddess

Wednesday
    LW 141.4lbs
    CW 141.4lbs

I did lose weight during the last 7 days only to put it back on again.

Yesterday was the funeral of my Uncle, who was my mother's youngest brother. He died at the grand age of 93.

30 of us were able to go, I went with my two daughters. I was able to meet my 3 cousins again and their families, along with my Auntie. I saw my brother for the first time since Covid began.

We sat in my Auntie's garden afterwards and celebrated my Uncle's life and toasted him with a glass or two of prosecco and homemade cake.

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Tuesday, April 13th

@HASWLRS I hope you enjoy your birthday dinner tonight, and that tomorrow is a wonderful day for you!

Covid definitely puts a damper on pretty much everything. We haven't gone out to dinner since before the pandemic began, and only get takeout now.

Sending huge hugs to you, I hope you have a wonderful time :)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @prehistoricmoongoddess I am sorry for your loss. Your toasting your uncle in the family garden sounds like the perfect send-off and a wonderful way to celebrate his life. Sorry, too, that the scales did not cooperate. Next week!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @erikNJ and @cmhubbard92 Thank you for your kind words. When I reread my post it definitely sounds like I am bitter that I cannot go out to dinner on my birthday and that is why Covid sucks. Oh my gosh....that is not what I meant at all! What I was trying to say without saying it, was that my father-in-law has Covid. That is why it sucks. He has been in and out of the hospital. Today, back in. Not on a ventilator or anything, he's just so weak and my mother-in-law is afraid to be alone with him, really. He fell again in the night (he also fell in the hospital on the weekend). I was avoiding saying anything because then it would look like an excuse to toss my diet to the curb, which it is not. I am positive that he will get better. I might be wrong, but I am refusing to think like that. I am not dwelling on it or anything, so my overeating is because of poor planning and poor time management, nothing else.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS Happy Birthday!! 🎂🥳🎈

Thank you, Sue! Fifty five trips around the sun as of tomorrow!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

@DaffyGirl88 and @Krysless2 Maybe people haven't really thought about increasing their non exercise activities and trying to burn more calories doing day to day things a little differently? I only have a couple of things that I do....clearly that thread and your posts demonstrates that there are many more things I can do. And it did make me think about it. Today I had a mammogram (yay!.....not) and while I was waiting for her to talk to the radiologist, I did some hamstring stretches instead of just sitting in the chair.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    4/14/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 16,502
    Water: 80oz

Goals:
    Exercise 30 minutes each day:
    S:✔ M:✔ T✔ W:✔
    Sleep a minimum of 7 hours
    S: ✔ M:✔ T:✔ W:✔
    Log/track all food, and complete diary daily S:✔ M:✔ T:✔ W:✔
    Complete garmin step goal:
    S: ✔(goal: 15,050) M:✔ (goal: 15,100) T✔ (goal: 15,230) W:✔(goal: 15,300)

@HASWLRS I'm hoping for the best for your FIL. I'm so sorry to hear your family is going through this right now. Stay positive 💜

@eriknj I'm glad you're back! Sorry your trip wasn't exactly what you expected! Any time away is a good thing, though! Looking forward to seeing you here more.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Challenge
    4/14: y/y/y

Good to get back to the gym.
    Tomorrow I have my first vaccine shot after work so I will have to miss a workout, but it’s for a good reason!
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    4/14/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 60 min Zumba
    Steps: 9934
    Water: 135.2oz
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Wednesday April 14, 2021 9:20 PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 2,866
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    14th April
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    water: 70oz
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Username: roz0810
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW: 251.4
    CW: 254

ok so I saw this coming. had a few treats this week but I'll work extra hard to drop this gain!
This discussion has been closed.