TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (April)

Options

Replies

• maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 I so appreciate the support! I just need to break through this plateau and get on the right kind of losing streak.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options

@prehistoricmoongoddess Life without a few mini eggs now and then isn't worth living. You'll be fine. :)

@DaffyGirll88 That's my outlook on like 😂 I'd rather live my life with a little extra padding then with zero treats

@cmhubbard92 that app looks very interesting! I'll have to look into downloading it.

• thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I just went through all of the thread. I had planned to be way more active here this month but then life somehow got in the way. I took my youngest daughter out of the "preschool" she was in because it had turned more into daycare (they were basically just watching movies everyday) and as a stay at home mom I didn't want to pay for that. So now I'm trying to teach her everything I think she needs to know before she starts kinder in the fall. Which is going fine so far, just busy, and we have time during the day to play outside and go for little walks before it gets too warm.

Monday 4/5
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 37min Fitness blender total body strength
    Water: 72oz

Tuesday 4/6
    Tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: 36min Fitness Blender core and HIIT
    Water: 69oz

Wednesday 4/7
    Tracking: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: 35min Fitness Blender HIIT and strength
    Water: 30oz

Thursday 4/8
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 37min Fitness Blender cardio
    Water: 75oz

Username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: April week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week’s Weight: 172.5
    Today’s Weight: 172.0

I just looked at the spreadsheet and my last weight wasn't updated so my loss isn't helping the team at all 😂 hopefully next week I'll have a loss that will help!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    4/9/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 17,942+
    Water: 113.8oz

Goals:
    Exercise 30 minutes each day:
    S:✔ M:✔ T:✔W:✔ T:✔ F:✔
    Sleep a minimum of 7 hours
    S: ✔M:✔ T:✔ W:✔ T:✔ F:✔
    Log/track all food, and complete diary daily S:✔ M:✔ T: ✔ W:✔ T:✔ F:✔
    Complete garmin step goal:
    S: ✔(goal: 13,260) M:✔(goal: 13,290) T:✔ (goal: 13,490) W:✔ (goal: 13,960) T:✔(goal: 14,090) F:✔(Goal: 14,200)

My dinner made me go over today(never mind the cheetos I munched on at work), but I did make good choices! I decided to try a Portobello mushroom burger, and it was absolutely delicious! And, instead of getting loaded fries, I stuck to naked fries... I did get a fantastic milkshake that made me go over...

Despite being over, I had a very successful day. I had to cut my overtime at work, so I managed to get out an hour and a half early, I ran 2.8 miles after work, and later went for a hike with a coworker. It was beautiful outside, and we both brought one of our dogs with us. I feel super good today! I also earned some new badges on my garmin (150 intensity minutes in a day, 20 floors, etc).

Tomorrow will be more of an active rest day, doing some yard work for my mom, grocery shopping, and meeting my step goal. Other than that, I'm making the rest of my day lazy!

Happy Friday, team!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    @maryc11 @mooreshelly09 do either of you use a weight trending app? I use Libra for android, and have been using it since I started my journey. I log my weight every day(usually), but have missed a few entries due to vacations.

If you don't use one, I suggest you do!
    Here is a screenshot of my graph:
    girpy8kg59km.jpg

@cmhubbard92 I don't use a trending app but I do use the progress section of MFP. I'm more of a one stop shop kind of person. 😊 It graphs your weight and you can change the time scale to anything from daily to back to when you joined MFP. I took a screenshot of my graph since joining in July 2012. It looks very much like an EKG 🤣. But it has trended down about 29 lbs since then. Wish I could figure out how to upload a picture from my phone. 😕
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    gic90ofi5ogt.png

See if this works
  • maryc11
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Friday April 9, 2021 6:31 PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 85 oz
    Steps = 3,187

• maryc11
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I use an apple watch gifted to me a year or so ago linked to my iphone. I just use the delivered apps and this.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    4/9/21
    Under: no - I don’t count my exercise calories or I may have been close. I was craving a burger.
    Exercise: yes 30 min jog with 5 min warm up and 5 min cool down for a total of 40 min. I never would have believed I would be able to jog 30 min straight!
    Steps: 12,459
    Water: 135.2oz

@cmhubbard92 i haven’t seen that, but definitely need to look into it. Thank you.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Fri, April 9th
    Week 1 - Day 6
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - No 1635
    Exercise - more of a No than a Yes .. still taking it easy
    Caloric Goal: 1500/Daily = 10500/Weekly
    Step Goal: 6000/Daily = 42000/Weekly
    👟Challenges💧
    80oz
    5613 Steps

weigh in tomorrow!! Its been quite a while since I’ve stayed within the keto diet .. for this long. I’ve been doing it for my husband, to show him that he can and it’s easy. You just have to get thru the first week. I’ve made Angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream, beef stroganoff with zucchini noodles, steak with spaghetti squash (omg spaghetti squash is amazing and I can’t believe I have never had it before!) fish tacos with a special sauce. I’ve made sesame chicken with spaghetti squash! Sesame cauliflower rice, Bacon wrapped asparagus, he made Sheppard’s pie which was amazing my kids couldn’t stop talking about it and it had cauliflower mash instead of potatoes .. just goes on and on. Lots of cooking and grilling! Also, I feel so energized and just healthier overall. Hopefully that shows on the scale but even if it doesn’t.. I’m content with where I’m at! Have a wonderful weekend guys!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 9 April
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Water: 140 oz
    Steps: 11,922
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    JMTIV1979
    Sat week 1
    PW 177.2
    CW 176.8
  • maryc11
    Options
    ...and this morning I am at 212.5. Can I use that?
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    ...and this morning I am at 212.5. Can I use that?

@maryc11 if you'd like me to, I'll change it
  • maryc11
    Options
    yes, please
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Friday, April 9th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 43 minute walk
    water: yes, 9 cups
    steps: 12,907

WEIGH-IN

Saturday, April 3rd: 175.4
    Saturday, April 10th: 172.0

It was lower yesterday morning, but I had peameal bacon for dinner, so the sodium was off the charts! There was a planned hydro electricity outage this morning, from 3 am to 8 am. However, it did not come back on until 9:39 am, which was so frustrating! I am just now having my first coffee!!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    MUAC for 4/9/21:
    Under: no (had friends over, drinks & tacos sent me over)
    Exercised: yes - lots of cleaning and 2 miles walk with pup

Awesome job @cmhubbard92 on meeting your goals all week, @erikNJ on his incredible 4.4 pound loss (way to start your vacation!), @mooreshelly09 on running for 30 minutes straight - that's terrific, to JMtiv1979 and @thedestar for their losses, and to everyone else who is so focused every day - your hard work will pay off!

Exciting news - I am getting my one-and-done Johnson & Johnson vaccine tomorrow!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 04/08
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps :8342
    Water: 96

Just for today 04/09: WW/keto 6, 6000steps 🚶‍♀️, 20hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm/ meditation, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hrs

Yesterday : 04/08: WW/keto 5👍🏻, 6000steps 🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 20hrs IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚, Daily calm/ meditation👎🏻, walk 30 min👍🏻, sleep 8 hrs👍🏻
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 04/09
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps :9946
    Water: 96

Just for today 04/10: WW/keto 7, 6000steps 🚶‍♀️, 18hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm/ meditation, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hrs

Yesterday : 04/09: WW/keto 6👍🏻, 6000steps 🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 20hrs IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚👎🏻, Daily calm/ meditation👎🏻, walk 30 min👍🏻, sleep 8 hrs👍🏻

Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last Week's weight: 152.4
    Todays Weight: 154.8
This discussion has been closed.