TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (April)

Options

Replies

• annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    whew, finally feeling back to 100% post-vaccination, and only ten days left til life comes back!

I did a nice evening walk yesterday and got 7167 steps for the day, so I will most likely make up for the deficit on Tuesday.

All of you all talking about TOM makes me SO HAPPY to be done with that forever! However, the decrease in metabolism and muscle mass now is no joke.

GREAT WORK so far this week, everyone - let's finish strong and WIN THIS THING!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    roz0810 wrote: »
    Username: roz0810
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW: 254.8
    CW:251.4

I was very nervous due to TOM this week but phew!! I'm over the moon at this rate of loss 😁 😁

Outstanding loss! Congrats!
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    MUAC for 4/7:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercised: yes - 30 minutes walking with husband and pup

Big mistake - I had two Carb Smart vanilla bars last night. Not only did it send me over calories, I think it also made me unable to go to sleep!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @richmondwriter , two good reasons not to do that again! Your walk sounds lovely, though.
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much @DaffyGirl88 @HASWLRS @richmondwriter I will keep doing what I'm doing :D
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 04/07
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps :6407
    Water: 96

Just for today 04/08: WW/keto 5, 6000steps 🚶‍♀️, 20hrs IF , read bible plan , read chapters 📚, Daily calm/ meditation, walk 30 min, sleep 8 hrs

Yesterday : 04/07: WW/keto 4👍🏻, 6000steps 🚶‍♀️👍🏻, 20hrs IF 👍🏻, read bible plan 👍🏻, read chapters 📚👎🏻, Daily calm/ meditation👎🏻, walk 30 min👍🏻, sleep 8 hrs👎🏻
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    4/7/21
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 3 cups

I am really struggling right now. I hate that I could do good for a month or so straight and then fall off and have a hard time getting back on. It seems to be the pattern. I’m doing everything I can to break that cycle today!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    4/7/21

I am really struggling right now. I hate that I could do good for a month or so straight and then fall off and have a hard time getting back on. It seems to be the pattern. I’m doing everything I can to break that cycle today!

@rawrxamberx, you got this, Amber! Just think how badly you want it. The cycle stops today!!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    4/7/21

That is TOTALLY my pattern - I last three months and then quit for (at least) three. over and over again. Let's use this challenge and daily check-ins to bust through it this time, together!!!

Any other tricks or advice welcome!
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    8th April
    logged food: no
    under calories: no
    exercise: yes
    water: 90oz

Weighed in today with a loss of 3.4lbs so thought I deserved a nice curry takeaway. So wasn't able to log and I know i definitely went over calories too.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    4/8/21
    Under: yes
    Steps: 14,603
    Water: 96.9oz

Goals:
    Exercise 30 minutes each day:
    Sunday:✔ Monday:✔ Tuesday:✔Wednesday:✔ Thursday:✔
    Sleep a minimum of 7 hours
    Sunday: ✔Monday:✔ Tuesday:✔ Wednesday:✔ Thursday:✔
    Log/track all food, and complete diary daily Sunday:✔ Monday:✔ Tuesday: ✔ Wednesday:✔ Thursday:✔
    Complete garmin step goal:
    Sunday: ✔(goal: 13,260) Monday:✔(goal: 13,290) Tuesday:✔ (goal: 13,490) Wednesday:✔ (goal: 13,960) Thursday:✔(goal: 14,090)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @roz0810 congratulations on a wonderful loss! I personally can't eat curry(allergic to it, or something in it), but I hope you enjoyed it!
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm way off track been documenting food but am way over since Easter. Will keep Friday as weight in days.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    4/8/21
    Exercise: yes 3 mile walk
    Steps: 12,427
    Water: 135.2oz

@roz0810 great loss!
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Thursday April 8, 2021 8:15PM
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 9,547

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    4/7/21

I just saw this post and thought of you. egqh3l9soc1k.jpeg

Is there anything I can do? I tried to look at your food diary but you don’t have your settings open to view by others. One of my best friends is struggling and I keep telling her to log even if she’s not making good choices, if your logging, you are more then half way there! It makes you less hidden in the junk food mess and slows down the binges. Then you can scrutinize what you need to do next.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Looking for some missed weigh ins:
    Sunday:
    @jm216
    @RoseyandReady

Due to weigh in today:
    @annabananamc
    @DaffyGirl88
    @maryc11
    @mooreshelly09
    @murdog3t
    @thedestar

Happy Friday, team!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,532 Member
    Options
    Thurdsay 8 April
    Track: yes

Water: 80 oz
    Steps: 8584
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,532 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Week 1
    PW: 143.9
    CW: 143.5

I'm happy after the holiday and my pizza, placek and spiced jelly bean splurge. It was good though!! 😂. Time to refocus as I am going to Seattle at the EOM. My son is buying his first home and we're going to help him get settled. And we're going to meet his new girlfriend!

Happy Friday!
This discussion has been closed.