Options

Replies

• mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    5/20/21
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no, was still sore this morning and was going to do it after work but bought a new to me car yesterday and had to meet the salesman after work to sign papers.
    Steps: 5786
    Water: 80oz

@cmhubbard92 prayers for you and your hubby, hopefully things will start to get better for you and your hubby.

@annabananamc i find that for me I have to have a set routine I do every day. I have to be to work at 6:30am so I get up at 3am. On days I go to the gym after work, this gives me a nice allotment of quiet time before I have to wake the hubby to get us both ready to leave. On my elliptical days, I let my dogs out and get them fed, do a 30 min Ifit workout on my elliptical, shower and then still have a small amount of quiet time before I get him up. Doing this every day has made it just part of my day and I don’t think twice about just doing it.
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    5/20
    Username Gamommy2
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise: not today ;(
    Steps: 4500
    Water 80

@cmhubbard92 Praying!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Thurs, May 20th
    Week 3 - Day 5
    Track - Yes
    Under Cals - No 1630
    Exercise - Yes
    Caloric Goal: 1450/Daily = 10150/Weekly
    Step Goal: 10000/Daily = 70000/Weekly
    Boxing Goal (3x’s a week)
    ✖️✖️🥊✖️🥊🔘🔘

👟Challenges💧
    15427 Steps
    108oz
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,682 Member
    Options
    Thursday 20 May
    Track: yes
    Under: nope
    Exercise: yes

Water: 96 oz
    Steps: 16072
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weigh in Week 3
    PW: 143.8
    CW: 144.8

😕 No one to blame but myself, a lot of bad food choices this week. I've kept up my exercising but as they say, you can't outrun a bad diet.
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 3
    PW: 181.6
    CW: 178.6

Y'all I am soooo excited. My original goal was to hit 180, the weight I was 12 years so when I got married!!! I have now updated that to 154 to be my final goal. Can I get a whoop, Lol.

I will need to submit my weight on Wednesday next week for our final week. My dad's bucket list item was to see Fenway Park in Boston. So my husband and I surprised him with an all expense paid trip Christmas of 2019, to go in May of 2020....we all know then Covid hit and it was cancelled. Well.....we are leaving in 5 days!!!! So here's to a bunch of walking and keeping my eating in check to not come back 20lbs higher :D

Have a fantastic Friday <3
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Sending hugs 🤗. I'm sorry to hear about your family member passing and that your husband is struggling. But I am very glad that you went to the Dr. You've done so well with your weight loss and I'm sure that it has improved your health considerably. It's very important to take care of yourself as well as your family members. Sending you lots of love and know that we're here if you need us.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @mooreshelly09 You absolutely CAN get a whoop!! 🥳

Enjoy Boston! It is such a great city to walk around in! So, so much to see and do, the Boston common, Quincy Market, walking the Freedom Trail, I could go on and on. 🤣 My husband was in the Navy and he was stationed on the USS Constitution (aka Old Ironsides) so we lived there for 3 years. 😁
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Maryc11
    May Start Weight = 211.4
    Friday May 7, 2021 = 211.2
    Friday May 14, 2021 = 209.7
    Friday May 21, 2021 = 208.3
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    maryc11 wrote: »
    Maryc11
    May Start Weight = 211.4

@maryc11 You're doing great!
  • JMTiv1979
    JMTiv1979 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 3

Y'all I am soooo excited. My original goal was to hit 180, the weight I was 12 years so when I got married!!! I have now updated that to 154 to be my final goal. Can I get a whoop, Lol.

I will need to submit my weight on Wednesday next week for our final week. My dad's bucket list item was to see Fenway Park in Boston. So my husband and I surprised him with an all expense paid trip Christmas of 2019, to go in May of 2020....we all know then Covid hit and it was cancelled. Well.....we are leaving in 5 days!!!! So here's to a bunch of walking and keeping my eating in check to not come back 20lbs higher :D

Have fun in Boston! It's such a great city. I have lived in MA my entire life. If the Duck Boats are running that is a fun thing to do. Also, at Genway, I think you HAVE to get a sausage/hot dog from a street vendor. I think everything is opening up on the 29th.
  • Krysless2
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 3

Yayyyy!! 🎉🥳🍾 Congrats on reaching your first goal! So happy for you! How long is your trip? I miss you already! 😃

• Krysless2
    Options
    Maryc11
    May Start Weight = 211.4

Amazing work! It’s like watching an optical illusion.. shrinking before our very eyes!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Weigh in Week 3
    PW: 143.8
    CW: 144.8

😕 No one to blame but myself, a lot of bad food choices this week. I've kept up my exercising but as they say, you can't outrun a bad diet.

We can all relate to this for sure! You’ll bounce back, I’m not worried a bit!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    but it's a lot to explain... It's one of the big reasons I haven't been putting my full attention to the group. I just want him to feel better :)

5/17/21
    Steps: 6,356
    Water: 160oz

5/18/21
    Steps: 7,542
    Water: 161.8oz

5/19/21
    Steps: 12,521
    Water: 193.8oz

Sorry for your loss! It’s amazing how well you are staying on track with your eating and steps with all the worry you’re going thru! Emotionally, I react to stress by either eating the pantry or losing my appetite. Depends on the amount of stress and if it’s effecting my family. Us women are always thinking of everyone else, we sometimes put our care on the back burner!

I have personally witnessed a loved one do a complete 180 with therapy and the right script(sometimes it takes trial and error) Wishing you and your hubby brighter days ahead!
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    mooreshelly09
    Week 3

Yayyyy!! 🎉🥳🍾 Congrats on reaching your first goal! So happy for you! How long is your trip? I miss you already! 😃

Thank you 😘 We will be flying in Wed the 26 and fly back home the morning of the 30th. We go to Fenway on the 28th. I am so super excited. There is soo much food I want to try there, so I have forewarned my husband and dad that whatever I order, I am splitting in 1/2 right away and one of them get the other 1/2 lol.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved family member. You will surely miss her, but knowing that she suffers no more and that she is back with her husband (of 63 years!) will help to ease your pain. I am also sorry that your husband is going through some challenges currently. Hopefully the medication, along with therapy, is just what he needs to get over the hurdle. And in the meantime, he has a wonderful wife looking out for him! I am also proud of you that you have finally checked some of your neglected medical appointments off of your to-do list, and that maybe now you can get some answers for why you are so tired all the time. I know I was bad for many years myself, avoiding that physical for one excuse or another, so I am not judging at all!! I am just happy that you are finally taking care of you on all fronts, not just the weight loss and exercise front!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Maryc11
    May Start Weight = 211.4

@maryc11 Either stress and chaos works in your favour, or the scales just owed you one after being sooo stingy earlier in the month, but either way, well done on posting not just a loss, but a solid pound and (almost) a half loss! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    Week 3

@mooreshelly09 I'll give you a couple....whoop whoop!! That is such a great loss and surpassing your original goal (and wedding weight!) must feel like you have just won the lottery!! At 154 I look and feel pretty good, relatively speaking, but I am still a good 10 pounds from my goal. You must be a bit taller?

Enjoy your trip to Boston! What a great gift to give your father!! I have never been to Boston, but it is on my bucket list of US cities I want to visit. You'll do so much walking that I am sure any damage on the scales will be minimal, if any.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday, May 20th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 46 minute walk
    water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 10,594
This discussion has been closed.