Week 4
    PW: 179.4
    CW: 178.6

Yay Shellly!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,658 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I remember when I used to come here to the forums and have to scroll through pages of posts to catch up. Now I pop in after a couple of hours and the last post is my own. :( I miss everyone.

@cmhubbard92 @HASWLRS @maryc11 @thedestar @brandi_84 I miss y'all <3

*Note: sorry if I left anyone out, I <3 all of you. :)
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    I miss them too! You captured all the big talkers! Minus @annabananamc !!

Since I don’t get on Facebook anymore this is my social media outlet and I still get on here every few hours to check for pulses💗💓💗🩺👩🏻‍⚕️

I am helping Ashley with RunTrackMinds right now since there’s no captain and they have a few newbies that are similar to our cheerleaders. Their participation is amping up their team’s losses so I’m noticing how crucial it is to check in daily..

TBBT has always had the best participation and our turnover rate is always very low, meaning we never leave!! I’m sure our people are getting busy and will come back as loud as ever! That’s how we do!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »

Since I don’t get on Facebook anymore this is my social media outlet and I still get on here every few hours to check for pulses💗💓💗🩺👩🏻‍⚕️

I am helping Ashley with RunTrackMinds right now since there’s no captain and they have a few newbies that are similar to our cheerleaders. Their participation is amping up their team’s losses so I’m noticing how crucial it is to check in daily..

TBBT has always had the best participation and our turnover rate is always very low, meaning we never leave!! I’m sure our people are getting busy and will come back as loud as ever! That’s how we do!!

"That’s how we do!!" I hope you're right. I'd hate for anyone to just fade away. A few people have done that already this year and may not even know that they are missed.

@Krysless2 I didn't mention @annabananamc because I thought she was going to be on vacation with no/little wifi for 2 weeks. I could be wrong...it's happened before...although it's been several years. :D
  • maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am back in Texas from a tremendously fun and active week in California. I am not logging this week but am ready to get back to it starting Sunday. I imagine I have added a few pounds but am not concerned about a quick return to where I was because I am renewed from my break and ready to re-commit. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @maryc11 Welcome back! 🙋‍♀️ Glad you enjoyed your trip!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »

"That’s how we do!!" I hope you're right. I'd hate for anyone to just fade away. A few people have done that already this year and may not even know that they are missed.

@Krysless2 I didn't mention @annabananamc because I thought she was going to be on vacation with no/little wifi for 2 weeks. I could be wrong...it's happened before...although it's been several years. :D

Oh I see! Yeah she did mention going on vacation come to think of it.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 6/24/2021

Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Steps: 5532
    Water: 80 oz
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    6/25
    Username Gamommy2
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise no
    Steps 7470
    Water DNT
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 6/24/2021

Steps: 5532

Correction- Exercise was actually a No for Thursday. Copy and paste error. 😁

Friday 6/25/2021

Steps:14,320
  • Krysless2
    Options
    Warning: End of June is closer then it appears!!
    Where did the time go?? Looks like we do get an extra week in June(Tomorrow is the first day of Week5) so now's your moment!!
    Think about it: What would you like your July start weight to be?
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    username: thedestar
    Weigh in week: June week 4
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 173.5
    Today's Weight: 173.5
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options

I am close to coming back for real. We are opening up (slowly) and that is helping my mental state. I was able to book a hair appointment for July 21st; that will make it 18 weeks between cuts and colour, but it is the cut that is concerning me most right now. The furniture store opened again so I was able to order a new bed and night stand for my son's room. I have an appointment to consult with a decorator to pick out new blinds as well. He still can't come home without jumping through hoops as he has not been able to get vaccinated yet, but I really want to have it ready and waiting for him for when he can.

I have invited my parents and in-laws for dinner next Saturday night, so that will force me to get my house in order which will also help my mental state.

And not that we would book anything this early because, as we all know, the rules are constantly changing, but we are starting to talk about our 30th anniversary in September and possibly going to Prague, so that definitely gives the mood a little lift!

I am so sorry for my radio silence over the last few weeks, but the tide is changing. Thanks for being patient with me.
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    6/26
    Username Gamommy2
    Tracked no
    Under no
    Exercise no
    Steps 8000
    Water DNT
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Good Morning Team!

It's Sunday, the beginning of the last week of the challenge for June!

Today I am planning on cooking up some meat, preparing salads for work, and dividing up my yogurt and snacks for each day this week. I will also be going into my food diary and logging the meals I've prepped, so all I need to add is my dinners each day. To stay organized with other things this week, I will be setting out my outfits for each day this week and begin planning my daily tracker for the month of July. I will make this week a success if I complete these tasks today :)

jzcsq7itf1xh.jpg

Is there anything that you are planning to do today to make this week a success for your weight loss journey? Is there anything you regularly do at the beginning of the week to make your week more organized/successful in other aspects of your life?

I hope all of you have a wonderful day! Let's rock the last week of this challenge!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Good morning, Christine! If you do everything you have set out for yourself to do today, then you can't help but have a successful week!

I am going to go for a walk very soon, before it gets too hot. That should get the day started off on the right foot, and then I'll just go from there!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @HASWLRS good morning Lisa! That's what I am hoping!

We are just starting a heat wave here, and the air is awful! I may pass on an outdoor walk today and just stay inside on the treadmill. I hope the humidity isn't too bad where you are and you can get a nice walk in! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 4 WINNER!! chublet25. - 1.36%[/b]
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO RUN TRACK MINDS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 3!!

June Week 4 is now in the books!! Awesome to all our winners!

A lot of big drops this week, lets carry that into Week 5!

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - chublet25. - 1.36%
    2nd - kgraeff0308. - 1.24%
    3rd - dracocapricorn. - 1.17%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Run Track Minds. - 0.68%
    2nd - The Slimsons. - 0.23%
    3rd - The Big Butt Theory. - -0.08%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Gamommy2. - 0.89%
    2nd - @HASWLRS. - 0.88%
    3rd - @Prehistoricmoongoddess. - 0.72%

The Slimsons
    1st - chublet25. - 1.36%
    2nd - Bemybestby60. - 1.09%
    3rd - walk4today. - 0.98%

Gutbusters
    1st - DebJB30. - 0.84%
    2nd - kaytyl2. - 0.60%
    3rd - Jodee2021. - 0.53%

Run Track Minds
    1st - dracocapricorn. - 1.17%
    2nd - NRTyreman. - 0.94%
    3rd - alpdexplorer. - 0.77%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - kgraeff0308. - 1.24%
    2nd - SuzanneElizabeth16. - 0.89%
    3rd - leni1us. - 0.13%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - alpdexplorer. - 2.7 lbs.
    2nd - chublet25. - 2.5 lbs.
    3rd - walk4today. - 2.4 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - -1.5 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 8.6 lbs.
    Gutbusters - -5.9 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 10.2 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - -.7 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 10.7 lbs

Week 4 Snapshot
    ffcpx9o3o852.png

Fabulous efforts by @gamommy2 @HASWLRS and @prehistoricmoongoddess keep up the wonderful effort!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    How was your Saturday, @DaffyGirl88? If it was a "yes" day, then you'll be in the Winner's Circle!!
This discussion has been closed.