TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,644 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    How was your Saturday, @DaffyGirl88? If it was a "yes" day, then you'll be in the Winner's Circle!!

Saturday 6/26/2021

Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: no

Steps:5539
    Water: 64 oz

It was a rest day. Still trying to shake this cold. 🤧🤧
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I hope you feel better!
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    6/27
    Username Gamommy2
    Tracked no
    Under probably not ( forget to eat a meal here and there, too much to do and it's harder to eat when it's hot out!)
    Exercise no
    Steps 3850
    Water DNT

• maryc11
    maryc11 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Sunday June 27, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 2,474
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I hope you feel better!

Thanks @cmhubbard92 I think it's finally starting to peter out. Summer colds are the worst!! Iced tea just doesn't soother a cough and sore throat like hot tea with honey & lemon. :/
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 6/27/2021

Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 15 minute spin class in the morning to get the blood flowing and an hour kayaking.

Steps:11,443
    Water: 96 oz
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    MINI ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE - JUNE WEEK #4
    (Sunday the 20th to Saturday the 26th)

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 "yes" days

@DaffyGirl88 (5)

Attempted

@Krysless2 (1)
    @gamommy2
    @rawrxamberx
    @roz0810
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Sunday, June 27th

Not a bad day, but still not a great day. Got in my walk and got over 10,000 steps and logged my food until that point. Then I took off my Fitbit because I was getting a skin reaction under the wrist band. So, in my mind, since I was no longer accurately measuring calories out, I stopped measuring calories in. Makes no sense, right?? The skin reaction was all my own doing as I have been neglecting proper band hygiene. My wrist already looks much better just from leaving it off over night. After I cleaned the band this morning I put a bandage on my wrist under my wrist band. Hopefully after a few days it will look normal again.
  • gamommy2
    gamommy2 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    6/28
    Username Gamommy2
    Tracked no
    Under no
    Exercise yes
    Steps 7717
    Water DNT
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    July Team Thread is up, first day of July is July 4th.
    If anyone would like to go ahead and post an introduction. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10836872/team-the-big-butt-theory-july
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Monday 6/28/2021

Exercise: yes

Steps:18,036
    Water: 100 oz

Gonna be another scorched here today with ridiculous humidity. 🥵 You know it's bad when the windows of your house have condensation on them! 😱And we keep our AC at 76 so it's not like it's cold in here. 😕

Stay cool everyone!
  • maryc11
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Monday June 28, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 51 oz
    Steps = 2,000
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Woke up feeling amazing for no reason at all! Does that ever happen to you!?
    Dance with me!🕺🏻👯‍♂️
    https://youtu.be/VRuoR--LdqQ
    Mon, June 28th
    Week 5 - Day 2
    MUAC: Yes/Yes/Yes
    NetCalories: 1599
    5279 Steps
    82oz
    I’ve been touring NY, USA with IFit. First Brooklyn, then the Financial district, and then Soho-Chinatown. Loving this series so far!
    Sunday - Saturday
    ⚫️♥️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘(MUAC♥️YesDays)  
    ✖️✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘(2x🥊Weekly)

Sun, June 27th
    Week 5 - Day 1
    MUAC: Yes/No/Yes
    NetCalories: 1975
    12480 Steps
    115oz
    Sunday - Saturday
    ⚫️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘(MUAC♥️YesDays) 
    ✖️🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘(2x🥊Weekly)
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Is anyone on a low FODMAP diet?
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

@brandi_84 I'm guessing I'm not or I would know the answer to this, what is it?
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hey TBBTers! I am back from Belize and boy do I ever need the July challenge after all those carbs (beans and rice, tortillas, beer, and rum, etc) When we landed last night, my fitbit app said I walked 64,000+ steps - lol! I did NOT walk home from Belize, I promise. It somehow adjusted itself now.

Since Fridays are my weigh-in days, I'll do my starting weigh-in this Friday (it will be ugly I'm sure) and be ready to rock it out with you for July. I hope you've all been well this past few weeks, and enjoying each other and our fantastic team!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Monday 6/28/2021

Exercise: yes

Steps:18,036
    Water: 100 oz

Gonna be another scorched here today with ridiculous humidity. 🥵 You know it's bad when the windows of your house have condensation on them! 😱And we keep our AC at 76 so it's not like it's cold in here. 😕

Stay cool everyone!

I am with you 100%! We only have AC in our training room at work, but being inside was slightly more comfortable than being outside-still ridiculous, though! I do not enjoy the thickness of the air right now, and it definitely hit me when I walked out to my car at the end of my shift! I've been hanging out in our basement because it feels better than the AC in our room.

@DaffyGirl88 You had amazing steps yesterday! Great job getting it done even in the nasty weather!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Hey TBBTers! I am back from Belize and boy do I ever need the July challenge after all those carbs (beans and rice, tortillas, beer, and rum, etc) When we landed last night, my fitbit app said I walked 64,000+ steps - lol! I did NOT walk home from Belize, I promise. It somehow adjusted itself now.

Since Fridays are my weigh-in days, I'll do my starting weigh-in this Friday (it will be ugly I'm sure) and be ready to rock it out with you for July. I hope you've all been well this past few weeks, and enjoying each other and our fantastic team!

@annabananamc I'm so happy to see you're back! You need to share some of your trip photos with us- I'm sure they are wonderful!

That's funny how trackers work sometimes! I have the Samsung health app which track my steps by being in my pocket, and I use my Garmin all the time. It's amazing how different they can be because Garmin tracks my arm movements, and often doesn't pick up on a lot of things(pushing/pulling cards, only moving a few steps here/there, etc). A little odd, but 64,000 is outrageous!

I so, so look forward to having you back with us! :)
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »

@brandi_84 I'm guessing I'm not or I would know the answer to this, what is it?
    FODMAP is an acronym for fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides and polyols.

Basically, you elminate foods that are indigestable or that can be difficult to absorb. Fermentables, simple sugars, sugar alcohols, and lactose and some other things. So -everything that I love.

• maryc11
    Options
    user name = maryc11
    Date = Tuesday June 29, 2021
    Tracked = Yes
    Exercise = Yes
    Under = Yes
    Water = 68 oz
    Steps = 3,633
This discussion has been closed.