Downsizers - June 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,530 Member
    Options
    @TheresaM787
    Awesome steps yesterday! I hear my daughter always complaining about iPads so it is tough. Mari, our previous captain, had one of those trampoline things. I don’t think that would be so good on my knee. After a knee replacement there are certain you are not supposed to do. I think the bounce won’t be good. I will figure it out.

@lcfa5317
    Great job on tracking and exercising.

@azkunk
    I am so glad the IF is working out for you. When you decide to do something your drive to get it done impresses me every time.

@Beverly2Hansen
    Great day meeting all your goals. @Megan_smartiepants1970 should be able to convert the jogging in place to steps.

@amymartin555
    Amazing steps! When using kettlebells to you have a routine or follow a video? Even though I have used them in the past with a trainer, I wouldn’t have a clue how to start.

@rwood566
    I love how you plan and fit special treats like ice cream in your day. Nice work in the gym!

@roz0810
    Your getting lots of use on the treadmill. Awesome day!

@Poobah1972
    Luckily, we have air conditioning included with our rent. So I can run it as much as I need without worrying about the hydro bill. I am impressed that you walked in the humidity. We are getting thunderstorms later today in southern Ontario so I hope it cools things off a little. Another great burn for you today.

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,530 Member
    Options
    Anyone got a favourite quote they would like to post?
  • lmf1012
    lmf1012 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

6/7 steps 9,508
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a 3 hour 24 minute walk .... 8.16 miles and burned 1037 over 20,000 ...we went a different route that we had never taken before ... out in the country with new homes :) ...time to go soak my feet in an espson foot bath ...my foot with the screw in it is bothering me along with my toes

That is incredible serious walking.... Not surprised your stalled a bit, as your legs are getting into redonkerous shape. hopefully the flood gates will break open soon Megan! :)

@Tazaria87 You've been pretty steady on those great walks... But I don't need to tell you, I saw your photo's and your a verified MFP PRO!.. Hmmmm Curry!

• 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/7: 19,189
  • amymartin555
    amymartin555 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a 3 hour 24 minute walk .... 8.16 miles and burned 1037 over 20,000 ...we went a different route that we had never taken before ... out in the country with new homes :) ...time to go soak my feet in an espson foot bath ...my foot with the screw in it is bothering me along with my toes

Good job on that walk!
This discussion has been closed.