Downsizers - June 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,082 Member
    Options
    zagocco2b69h.png

here is a little progress picture. I struggle to see the difference sometimes but I am getting there lol. Someone on my main page suggested I post it here, so here's me!

The first picture was taken just after my birthday, so a year ago. I was about 375lb and the second picture was taken last week, I'm about 291lb :)

Great progress Tanya ... You can definitely tell in your face ...Congrats purdy lady :)
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970. Thanks fothe reminders🙂.
    Steps:
    5/27: 5,340
    5/28: 9,624
    5/29: 4,308
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Bluetail6 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970. Thanks fothe reminders🙂.
    Steps:
    5/27: 5,340
    5/28: 9,624
    5/29: 4,308

You are very welcome ...Thank you for posting your steps :)
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Hi all! Welcome to new members! I've been a member of this group since last August. My name is Ashley. I'm 34 years old, a wife, and a mother to a 5 year old boy and 3 year old girl. I've been overweight pretty much my whole life, with several journeys up and down the scale. I hit my highest weight of 323 lbs 6 years ago. I lost 100lbs about 4 years ago but then got pregnant with my daughter and slowly put most of it back on.

My current journey started in the middle of April last year. I'm determined to make this my last one. I've had some slip ups and some difficulties, (the most recent being the loss of my senior kitty) but the difference this time is that I just keep going no matter what. My starting weight for this month is just over 161lbs. I'm down 108lbs.

I decided to use a calculator to try and figure out a goal weight for myself since I'm getting close-ish. It said 148lbs so that's what I'm going with for now. I figure when I get there I can land wherever my body is most comfortable weight wise.

I count calories and do IF from 1pm to 9pm.

Here's what my daily goals look like:

Track everything
    Stay under calorie- Between 1200-1300
    80+oz of water
    9000+ steps (One rest day a week)
    Exercise 6 days a week

Anyone may feel free to add me as a friend on the app! My diary is open to friends.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,597 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    @rwood566
    That’s amazing! I am sure it will be the first of many. Be careful you don’t have a fall with the dizziness.

@littleflutterby
    What am amazing transformation! You have worked so hard you should be proud.

@Beautyofdreams
    You have floored me how with everything you have been through how successful you are. I know you have the determination it takes to get back on track and cross that finish line. You got this!

@Tazaria87
    Sounds like you had an enjoyable birthday.
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    zagocco2b69h.png

here is a little progress picture. I struggle to see the difference sometimes but I am getting there lol. Someone on my main page suggested I post it here, so here's me!

The first picture was taken just after my birthday, so a year ago. I was about 375lb and the second picture was taken last week, I'm about 291lb :)

That's incredible! Obvious diffrence... You Amazing. :smiley:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Bike- 30 minutes, 8 miles ✅
    Steps- 10,000 ✅
    Seltzer- 8 cups ✅
    Tracked everything ate and drank ✅
    Under calorie budget ✅

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Bike 30 minutes, 8 miles, moderate effort
    Steps 18,000 🎉 ME, I HIT 18,000!

This morning I went on a 4 mile walk, returned had breakfast, kids still asleep, finished some chores, kids still asleep, did a 30 minute ride, kids still asleep, baked a batch of oatmeal for the week, finally the kids woke up.

We are with family for the week, so please excuse my not responding to posts as I usually do. There are six kids here, plus all the adults😆 it's a bit crazy, which I love. I'm actually hiding typing to you now.

I hope everyone is doing well, and I look forward to reading your posts.

Congrats you hit 24,000 steps ....Looks like you are my competition LOL ..... Enjoy your family :)
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    30th May
    Steps : 5,358
  • Ziggyiguana82
    Ziggyiguana82 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    First weigh in and I didn't lose anything 😒 it's all my fault, should have not celebrated Memorial day, well, all week. I'll do better next week. Got some good protein powder 💯
This discussion has been closed.