lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    Good morning :)

Tanyaflutterby
    Tuesdays
    PW- 290.0
    CW- 287.8
    LTD- 87.2lb

I was in the 290s for TOOOOO LONGGGGG and I'm so happy to finally be out of it!!!! I do NOT wanna be back in there haha

Woohoo! A new decade plus over 87 pounds lost. You are amazing.

red1185 wrote: »
    Steps, etc:
    6/12: 4,594 - I feel pretty good about that considering I spent nearly 7 hours that day driving lol
    6/13: 5,254 BEACH
    6/14: 17,988 EPCOT!!!

My sister and I had the best time at EPCOT yesterday. Neither of us had ever been. I love Disney, love to travel, and love trying new foods, so this was the best of all 3!!
    It was soooo fun! We got there around 10:30, and didn’t leave til about 6:30. We did well with food, etc. We split small plates from almost all the different parts of the world, and only had a little alcohol (a frozen wine orange slushy and a glass of wine for me - so delicious!!…she had a (different) frozen wine slushy, and a Bloody Mary…yuck! Lol) all other drinks were water and then a cafe latte to end the day.
    We rode rides, saw characters, and walked our hearts out. Towards the end we got stuck in a TORRENTIAL downpour, but it’s all good. We had so much fun!

Beach, today!

As always, thanks for all the support. Y’all are awesome! ❤️

Wow, that sounds like lots of fun. I haven’t been to Disney in along time. Great steps!

Good Morning ....Happy Tuesday .... I decided to not walk today ....I was up most of the night with my hips hurting .... I took a pain pill last night but even that didn't help ... I will be meal prepping today ... I bought myself so glass containers so I can stack them in the fridge and see what I have .... I might also do an exercise video or dvd

I hope your day off helps! Feel better!

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    6/14
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 123oz
    Steps 12312
    Exercise Walk at lake

Monday was busy as usual with my neices here. It was too hot to walk up to the playground this time so we played outside in the backyard instead. Had a hard day with my son (who's 5). He told me several times he didn't love me anymore. Mostly related to his tablet being taken away for behavior. I know he doesn't mean it but it's still not fun to listen to. Thankfully, my mom wanted to go walking in the evening so that ended up being a great stress reliever. And I'm proud of myself for not turning to food in the heat of the moment(s). No stress eating happened.

Great check in. It is hard when kids say that. Glad you didn’t resort to food.

iradi8 wrote: »
    Just popping in for a quick note. I've read all of the posts, but no time to respond right now. Will get on later to do that if I can:)

My kids and I have volunteered at our local food bank for many years. Now that my kids are away at college, it will just be me helping out there. I haven't been there since last year due to Covid. My husband works in the emergency room and sees Covid patients, so I chose not to go there because I did not want to expose anyone there, especially because they are mostly older volunteers, in case I was exposed. Anyway, they are super short-handed right now, so I decided to go back. I have gotten one vaccine so far and am due for the second next week.

I worked there at the food bank from 8-12 yesterday and today. Oh, wow. Now that I am on this journey to health, I did not even realize how this would impact me. Yesterday I was handling the food while packing boxes, and it was hard. There was pizza, cakes, treats, etc. It really, really made me want to eat. When I got home, I just wanted to eat! Same with today! I'll be going back next Tuesday and will be helping out once a week or so. I've got to find a way to deal with this so it is not such a huge struggle when I leave there and get home.

That is really kind of you to volunteer at the food bank. That would be hard to be around food and not thinking about it. I don’t know if @littleflutterby has any suggestions. She works at Starbucks around all those yummy foods and drinks.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thanks to those who wished me a happy birthday!
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Beverly2Hansen Posts: 378 Member
    Options

Happy birthday. My account feed crashed so I can't see feeds on the app or website and I'm trying to fix it.
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87
    Five for five ✅!! Way to go with your goals 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Ugh, that hurts. I'm glad you know that he doesn't mean it, that he's just lashing out 🤗. Going for a walk with you mom was a really good idea. Well done on not turning to food to curb your emotions 🤗

@iradi8
    Sloan, that's so kind and generous of you to volunteer - especially during this time 🤗. Oh my goodness, that's a hard one being faced with so many trigger foods. Round of applause for not giving into temptation. Are you thinking of a plan to help keep the cravings away when faced with those foods next Tuesday? If so, please share- I could use a plan 😆

@rwood566
    That's amazing! I haven't heard of the Komen Walk before. I've done something similar (it was only 12 hours though) Relay for Life (American Cancer Society), it was very emotional. That would be an incredible feat Roger. 🤗
    I hope they are able to determine what is causing the dizzy spells.
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    Bike- 30 minutes, 8 miles ✅ Woo hoo! Finally, 8.09 miles.
    Steps- 10,000 ✅ 10,600
    Seltzer- 8 cups 👎 only six cups
    Tracked everything ate and drank ✅
    Under calorie budget ✅

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Bike 30 minutes, 8 miles, moderate effort
    Steps 10,600

Day Four of hubby walking with me in the morning. He's been doing anywhere between 3 and 3.25 miles. I'm so proud of him 🤗💖 I'm finally getting my lungs and legs back from taking one week off the bike during staycation with the in-laws. Hoping this can continue. The kids are doing fantastic with their read alouds (Hunger Games #3 and the Misadventures of Lightning Girl). Today we begin our Summer Bucket List. Tonight's box is Cheering on the Lightning (but not booing the Islanders- I'm a former Long Islander).
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,904 Member
    Options
    Lots of meal prepping today a little over 2 hours ... :) Tomorrow we are out early to go on our looooooong walk before it gets a zillion degrees
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Options
    Hello everyone I was so wiped out last night I don't think I posted my step count.
    June 14-24,194
    I stayed within my allowance.
    I drank at least 2 liters of water.
    I got my daughter a recliner and had to pull it home from the store in a radio flyer red wagon. It was both fun and embarrassing. Also whew... what a workout pulling that weight while walking. I'm hopeful I'll manage to post about today before I'm as wiped out as yesterday but I've still got dinner, laundry and a shopping trip before then.
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 Happy birthday! Have an amazing day out with your daughter and grandchildren.
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    Hope you had a happy birthday!
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options

Happy birthday!!!
  • amymartin555
    amymartin555 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    6/15
    Step count 28,078.
    I will try and get on here earlier and respond to every one tomorrow. I do try to read most posts. It just take me forever to type on my phone.i hope everyone has a good night.
  • Beverly2Hansen
    Options
    An MFP glitch deleted half of my friends list today. I'm trying to re add everyone but may not be able to please accept my add or friend request me. I didn't intentionally delete anyone I don't know what happened I lost very important friends on my list today.
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    15th June
    Steps : 4,062
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Two hours of meal prep? You beat my record! When the kids were real little, we would go to those meal prep places and prep together. Our longest was a little over an hour. Oh boy, looking forward to seeing how long you walked for. Reading about those high steps helps motivate me to get out there.

@Beverly2Hansen
    Your step count is simply amazing! Almost 24,200 steps 👏🏻👏🏻 Great work smashing those daily goals - every goal 💥 That must have been a sight, pulling the recliner in a little red flyer wagon. You're a good momma, plus look at all of those extra steps!

@amymartin555
    Another inspirationally high stepper! 28,078 steps 👏🏻👏🏻 I should get my keister out there now so I can get in some extra steps.

@roz0810
    Nice stepping! How's the dog walking going? I saw a lady waking four dogs and thought of you. Actually she was being pulled along, a kid on a skateboard offered his board to help her out 😆
  • lmf1012
    lmf1012 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

6/15 steps 11,826

Got my walk in this morning but was not as far as yesterday and it was still a struggle the last half mile or so. I can’t imagine getting the step counts that some of y’all get!

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Bike- 30 minutes, 8 miles ✅ Woo hoo! Finally, 8.09 miles.
    Steps- 10,000 ✅ 10,600
    Seltzer- 8 cups 👎 only six cups
    Tracked everything ate and drank ✅
    Under calorie budget ✅

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Bike 30 minutes, 8 miles, moderate effort
    Steps 10,600

Day Four of hubby walking with me in the morning. He's been doing anywhere between 3 and 3.25 miles. I'm so proud of him 🤗💖 I'm finally getting my lungs and legs back from taking one week off the bike during staycation with the in-laws. Hoping this can continue. The kids are doing fantastic with their read alouds (Hunger Games #3 and the Misadventures of Lightning Girl). Today we begin our Summer Bucket List. Tonight's box is Cheering on the Lightning (but not booing the Islanders- I'm a former Long Islander).

Yay! Such a great check in. It is so nice having someone to walk with. I love the bucket list. I am sure it will bring lots of summer fun.

Lots of meal prepping today a little over 2 hours ... :) Tomorrow we are out early to go on our looooooong walk before it gets a zillion degrees

Now you are ready for the week. Enjoy your walk today.
    Hello everyone I was so wiped out last night I don't think I posted my step count.
    June 14-24,194
    I stayed within my allowance.
    I drank at least 2 liters of water.
    I got my daughter a recliner and had to pull it home from the store in a radio flyer red wagon. It was both fun and embarrassing. Also whew... what a workout pulling that weight while walking. I'm hopeful I'll manage to post about today before I'm as wiped out as yesterday but I've still got dinner, laundry and a shopping trip before then.

Awesome steps! That would have been a great calorie burn and I think it would be cool to see.

6/15
    Step count 28,078.
    I will try and get on here earlier and respond to every one tomorrow. I do try to read most posts. It just take me forever to type on my phone.i hope everyone has a good night.

Another great step day! I find it so hard if I try to use my phone to use mfp.

roz0810 wrote: »
    15th June
    Steps : 4,062
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Nice steps! How is the heat where you are these days?

lmf1012 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

6/15 steps 11,826

Got my walk in this morning but was not as far as yesterday and it was still a struggle the last half mile or so. I can’t imagine getting the step counts that some of y’all get!

Almost 12,000 steps! You are doing great.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    6/15
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 128oz
    Steps 12895
    Exercise Mowing and lake walk

It's been so hot outside, I don't feel safe walking to a playground with the kids. If they get overheated I'm afraid they won't make it home. We stayed at home and played in the back yard. Got the water table and small pool cleaned up and then filled. They put on swim suits and had a blast. I mowed the lawn during some of their play. Then my mom picked up my son for a sleep over so my husband and I went for a walk with our daughter after dinner. She fell asleep in the stroller just like the last time we walked that late. It was a nice walk.

You are doing great with your steps! I noticed how much you have increased your steps lately. Well done!
This discussion has been closed.