Replies

• azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    So busy this weekend. @lindamtuck2018 my weight is 177.1
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    THE BREAD HAS RISEN... THE BREAD HAS RISEN...

BY GOLLY JEE, THE F'N BREAD HAS RISEN!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

So it turns out that the reason my bread went for a crap for like the last month it seems was the Yeast. And it just turned out the yeast we went and bought at the store a few weeks ago was DOA (Dead on Arrival)... Cause this third batch of Yeast just worked. I seriously was getting pretty PO'd with all the brick loaves.

Tomorrow we have breakfast with a gorgeous Toast.... FINALLY!!! :D

Sunday was great... I totally lazed around and slept entirely to much. I'm wondering now what kind of concoction of drugs will be required to allow me to sleep through the night. lol

Oh and we had a good friend over today... As in Ontario we can actually have a friend over now. It was Louise... We love Louise. She's the kind of person you meet, that at least for me, seems like she's my favorite cousin. She should be related somehow? And she gives the best hugs, and I'm all about big glorious HUGS.

That's about it... Sunday fast was so easy today, it's weird. It's 7:09 and i have yet to feel a moment of hunger today. 20 Straight weeks, and it's really become normal. Heck I don't even need to run to the toilet on monday mornings anymore. Whatever! :D

Missed all you guys today... Hope your Sundays were great!!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,183 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Challenge!

Lace up your favourite walking shoes and let's get striding!

nqo5g2lo7ocn.png

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10835477/june-week-3-challenge-70-000-steps/p1?new=1
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,528 Member
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams
    Great post! Overcoming fears and mental hang ups is so hard. Weight loss is not just about calories there is a big mental component. I am so glad you worked through it. After more than 2 years I am still working on this so your post really helped.

@rwood566
    Glad you kept all your fingers. That is so scary to almost pass out. I hope you get answers soon. I hope I can be as strong as you on Tuesday and not eat everything.

@888Angie888
    Great job on staying on track. Weekends are my Achilles heel.

@littleflutterby
    Great week of stepping!

@Tazaria87
    Holding babies is so nice. With a busy weekend like you had I think I would be going to bed myself after I put the kids to bed.

@rlaskey2
    Awesome steps!

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @azkunk
    Awesome loss!

@Poobah1972
    Yay for your bread rising! Doesnโ€™t it feel so good that there is a sliver of light after our long lockdown. I know I am excited for a backyard bbq with my kids and families this week. 20 weeks of Sunday fasts is amazing!

Fantastic loss this week.

@TheresaM787
    There is a lot of green in your day. Well done! Three days in a row walking with your husband. You guys are on a roll.

@Beverly2Hansen
    Your steps may be lower than usual but deep cleaning would burn a ton of calories. When we moved in January we brought hardly anything with us and started fresh. It is a slow process to make it home again. It sounds like you are a good decorator. Next days steps are fantastic.

@amymartin555
    Great steps!

@rwood566
    Great job staying within calories with a birthday celebration. Tourist traps are fun even if you spend too much on things.

@Z10Rtza
    Nice loss!

@mszoueb
    Thatโ€™s so awesome you hit your milestone. Congrats on your COVID vaccine.

@Poobah1972
    Fantastic loss! You are darn right the elliptical is hard. I am not coordinated enough to use it.
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Username: mszoueb
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    PW: 225
    CW: 223.6

---
    Hi all, here for Monday check in.

Nice to have a green week again and hit the milestone of 2.5 stone gone! (35.8lb). Saturday I was 221.8, yesterday 222.8 and now this number. I thought Saturday's weight was quite a drop that seemed a bit much to lose for me in a week, but can work towards those lower numbers in next few weeks for sure๐Ÿ’ช.

Congratulations Zoe! Great work hitting the milestone! I'm so close myself I can almost taste it. :)
    Happy Monday team! Some nice losses today so far, keep up the hard work it is paying off!Temps hit 99 yesterday so glad I got out in the morning for my walk before it was too awful. I made myself go at 6am this morning for that very reason. Looks like early morning walks for the next few months as summers are brutal here.

Scale was so nice to me yesterday and then laughed at me today. I am skirting the normal/overweight line on the BMI scale and while it is not the greatest measure by far, I still want to get into the normal range.

@Poobah1972 nice loss this week and how exciting to be so close to getting under 400!! I am just thrilled for you!

Thank you Joni! I just missed it, hopefully next week for sure? :smiley:

Good on you for getting out early to beat that heat, that is some dedication right there!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
    Hii
    I'll be done real quick.
    I'm so stressed :( if I get a mini break I will write longer. Promised.

Don't get to stressed Ziortza. You steps the last few days have been incredible! WHooooo Hoooo! :smiley:

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Amymartin555
    Weigh in day Monday
    Pw 169.0
    Cw 167.4
    Sw 184.0

Amazing!
This discussion has been closed.