Downsizers - June 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily and as of today I have lost 80 pounds since March 8, 2020. Of course will probably be heavier tomorrow, just because it's weigh-in day. Went to a relative's high school graduation celebration today and found out that one of my old high school classmates was also related to my relative. Small world. Hadn't seen her in decades since next year is our 40th class reunion. It was good to see many of my relatives since haven't seen most of them since Thanksgiving 2019. Had a piece of white cake with icing and have 350 calories left for supper but know I cam manage that. Have a great weekend.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,574 Member
    Options
    @rwood566
    June is a very busy month for you. I can’t wait until we start having fairs up here in Canada. Yesterday we can finally go eat at restaurant patio or buy clothes at the store so that’s a start. Happy Birthday to your wife.

@Tazaria87
    You are so close. That’s exciting!

@iradi8
    Nice steps!

@red1185
    That’s quite the drive no wonder your tired. Enjoy your week at the beach. Maybe you will be able to get some walks while there.

@Beautyofdreams
    Congrats! That’s such an amazing accomplishment. It seems like the world is coming alive again. There is a lot one can do with 350 calories.
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Check in for 6/12:
    Steps - 3359. Not many today.
    Calories - just over 1800. Ate a peanut butter cookie at 1020pm since it is peanut butter cookie day. Didn't know how many calories it had since it was baked in the grocery store. My bad.
    Exercise - gym before breakfast. I have got to stop doing that. My body burned out of fuel. 9 machines but only 5 min on the bike. 16 mph level 9 moderate work. Legs went jelly on me.

Sunday is kitchen klutz day. That's me. Making french toast and sausage links for breakfast. I'll count my fingers afterwards even though I'm not using a knife. I can cut myself on anything. Lol
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    TheresaM787
    Maintenance
    CW 123
  • lmf1012
    lmf1012 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Good morning team!! It’s a fantastic day for healthy habits and taking great care of ourselves.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    6/12 steps 8,618

Planning an early morning walk as it’s already getting steamy outside here.
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    20th Consecutive Sunday fast...

Blood Ketones 1.3
    Blood Glucose 112
    GKI 4.79

Fat intake was higher yesterday on purpose, and my ketones actually dropped today... So I really don't know how any of this works. lol

Other then that... I'm making bread with a new batch of yeast. If this doesn't work, I'm taking a shotgun to the bread maker.

The rest of the day will be relax and stay of the internet day. 😆

And pray the weight loss fairy arrives over the course of the night.
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    tmrocamn5ci7.png

What is one mini goal (a goal you can hit daily)
    that you can later use as a Non-Scale Victory (NSV)?

We all know mine - drink five cups of seltzer every day (aim for eight cups).
This discussion has been closed.