Downsizers - June 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I have ended on the wrong page and I am not sure this is my initial group... Anyway, I read your May post @littleflutterby and I found it very powerful. Yes, this is a non-jugemental space which we all need. I must also admit that when I looked at your photos, I thought that the 1 st one was you and the other one was your daughter. So, loosing weight doesn't only make you feel a lot better, but it makes you look younger. I hope you are doing well and staying focus!

Liselyn, Is this the page I should be writing on?
    On the weighing front
    CW 130.
    Can't remember the LW.
    Was hoping to be under 130... but I need another week for that!

I have passed your post on to Liselyn to find out which team you are on. You will get to below 130. You can do it!
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    @Poobah1972
    Enjoy your rest day, you earned it! Hopefully you'll be able to get in some better sleep tonight. Do you and Lynn always workout together? Love that you both are on this path together.

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday! :)

• TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I saw this Sleep Better Guide on Pinterest, thought of you
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/sallytamarkin/sweet-dreams?utm_term=.blMy2mvm9#.avoKNLrLR
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Happy friday eve, or little friday if you see the beer commercial with the Hawaiian guys.

@lindamtuck2018 I took it off yesterday. 24 hour test. I doubt it will show anything since i couldn't trigger one.

@Tazaria87 happy early anniversary. Have a wonderful time wherever you go. I hope he remembers the flowers.

Went to the gym with daughter. 6 leg and back machines and 20 minutes recumbent bike at level 9. 16+ MPH.
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    lmf1012 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

6/16 steps 9,129

Man that alarm went off early this morning lol, but I pushed out of bed and got my walk in.

Yesterday was lifting day. I am still working up to the 45lb bar in the presses but squatted 65 and rowed 50 (form could use some work on this one)

The rowing machine is all set up so will probably give that a go later today.

Wow Joni!!! Terrific steps, lifting and rowing day 👏👏👏 What a great day 🎉
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    What format should my pictures be in so they aren't huge? I think I have been using jpeg but they are very large.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,904 Member
    Options
    A/C guy just left so I am heading out for a walk ...then swimming later on ... it is gonna be 106 today
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    What format should my pictures be in so they aren't huge? I think I have been using jpeg but they are very large.

Truthfully, I don’t know. I just use the attach image to post my pictures.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    6/16
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 88oz
    Steps 13161
    Exercise 5 mile loop at lake

Like my pictures showed yesterday, I did the 5 mile loop while the kids were at summer camp. The rest of the day was just spent hanging out with the kids. Then my husband had plans in the evening so after the kids went to bed I was on my own. Sometimes the alone time is nice. Next Tuesday is our 8th wedding anniversary. I think we're going to try a new restaurant for dinner. This weekend we also have a family reunion of sorts with my husband's side of the family. We haven't seen them in a couple of years.

Happy early anniversary! What type of restaurant is it?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Good Morning awesome team .... I am playing the waiting game for the a/c guy... I have no idea when he is going to be showing up so I rescheduled my podiatrist appointment for today... I will see him next month ...I am okay with that since my feet are not hurting since we have not been walking ....As for my weight well the scale is still not cooperating...I am not sure what is going on but I will be talking to my GP in August about it ... I measure everything on a food scale ... I am eating 1500 calories or less ...yes my carbs are up but I am eating healthy-ish stuff ...I am not getting it ...but I promise I will not give up like I have done in the past ... I am just frustrated ...There is no need to call my surgeon ..I am not in pain from my hernia so there is no issue there ...I am beyond baffled

I don’t know what to suggest. It’s been happening since you went back on keto right? Do you think it might help to try stopping keto for a few weeks and see what happens? It might be enough to get things moving downward again.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    June goals check-in:

Run the Streak: Run a minimum of one mile a day ✔️ Borrowing from @TheresaM787 (?), my new mantra, "slow miles is better than no miles". (I could also use some remedial grammar lessons😁.)

Minimum of 15,000 steps daily ✔️

Meditate daily ✔️ (missed one day in June so far)

No hooch✔️ (makes it so much easier to stay on track...especially on weekends)

Heat wave here in the west...stay cool 😎.
    Happy Thursday!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi all,
    I have ended on the wrong page and I am not sure this is my initial group... Anyway, I read your May post @littleflutterby and I found it very powerful. Yes, this is a non-jugemental space which we all need. I must also admit that when I looked at your photos, I thought that the 1 st one was you and the other one was your daughter. So, loosing weight doesn't only make you feel a lot better, but it makes you look younger. I hope you are doing well and staying focus!

On the weighing front
    CW 130.
    Can't remember the LW.

I moved your post to the WaistAways team :)

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi all,

On the weighing front
    CW 130.
    Can't remember the LW.

I have passed your post on to Liselyn to find out which team you are on. You will get to below 130. You can do it!

She is on team WaistAways... I copied her post and posted it on the right team
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Thursday Weigh Day
    PW: 224.0
    CW: 223.2

I'll take any loss over a gain🙂

Congrats! Well done on those goals.
This discussion has been closed.