Downsizers - June 2021 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams sorry about your health care. Hope it turns out ok. I hope to hear tomorrow. I did stuff around the apartment to try to trigger it. I could only get it on the verge of hitting but couldn't get light headed. I just wrote down those times. They will probably say nothing is wrong.

@Tazaria87 very nice pics. Take a fishing rod next time. Lol.

@missysave0612 happy belated birthday. I hope you enjoyed it. It only comes once a year so those calories don't count.

@iradi8 nice weigh in.

@Poobah1972 great workouts. You two are really gung-ho.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 hope they got you a bit closer to being fixed. Good luck with your sleep.

@TheresaM787 I hope to get the results tomorrow. If not I can ask my behavior health on my friday appt.

Check in for 6/16:
    Steps - 5249. Didn't count 15 minutes treadmill 2.7 mph. 0.6 miles.
    Calories - 1608 when I eat the ice cream cup I got out. Had a lovely lamb chop and steamed vegs for dinner.
    Exercise - treadmill 15 min, 6 machines after dinner tonight. I will either be at the gym or walking early morning. Being hobbled by the monitor and heat made me want to get out more.
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Aqualang26 wrote: »
    My wedding rings fit again!! :)<3:)

That's Huge!!! Congratulations. My engagement ring is getting loose. But by the time my wedding arrives I think my Wedding ring will fit perfectly, with no need to resize. So I'm pretty excited about that too. :)
    rlaskey2 wrote: »
    PW 182.6
    CW; 183.4
    Steps 15,103

Things are starting to move in wrong direction again :(

Just a bump in the proverbial road my friend!
    Bike- 30 minutes, 8 miles 👎 31 minutes, so close🤣
    Steps- 10,000 ✅
    Seltzer- 8 cups ✅
    Tracked everything ate and drank ✅
    Under calorie budget ✅

Time for a bowl of Special K (already logged it into my food diary). I had a feeling I was going to be wanting a quick snack.

You had an amazing day... And oh how I loved Special K in my youth, huge bowls of it with lots of brown sugar unfortunately. :)
    Username missymarea0612
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 206
    CW (Current Weight): 209

This past weekend was my birthday. I guess I celebrate with eating to much! Have a wonderful week everyone!

No worries, a birthday loading usually mean's x pounds of water weight... So with any luck it will all disappear just as quick.
    iradi8 wrote: »
    iradi8
    Wednesday
    PW: 193.7
    CW: 192.0
    LTD: 60.6 pounds (SW 252.6)

WHooo hOOOoo Congrats!!! :smiley:
    roz0810 wrote: »
    Username: roz0810
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW: 248.8
    CW: 246.2

Yeay! That's better 😁

HECK YEAH.... Way to shake it loose Roz! 🥳
    6/16 step count 29,911

Incredible, just Incredible! 👍😎
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    @rlaskey2
    Congratulations on all of those steps, you blew away the 10,000 goal👏🏻👏🏻!! I know its frustrating when the scale goes back up, try to not let that evil contraption prevent you from remembering all of the incredible progress you have made so far.

@missysave0612
    Happy Birthday 🎉🎉 Isn't there a saying that birthday calories don't count? I'm sure you'll drop that weight soon - maybe it's just water weight from extra sodium 🤗

@iradi8
    Wow, look at that LTD 60.6 pounds 👏🏻👏🏻!!

@rwood566
    Nice step day Roger 👏🏻👏🏻 plus all of those extra steps while on the treadmill 👏🏻👏🏻 . Oh, you're good- you have proportioned ice cream, smart! Mmm, lamp chops. I haven't made lamb chops in over a year. Now I want lamb chops. What a terrific mindset, being tethered to the monitor made you want to do more. Enjoy your walk or gym in the morning. I hope the results show what the causes of the lightheadedness is. You're doing amazing!

@roz0810
    Glad to hear you're still walking the pups. It must be really hard in that heat of yours. Well done on your steps and your loss 👏🏻👏🏻

@amymartin555
    Fantastic step day for you! I'm glad you are enjoying your walks 🤩

@Poobah1972
    Enjoy your rest day, you earned it! Hopefully you'll be able to get in some better sleep tonight. Do you and Lynn always workout together? Love that you both are on this path together.
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    fh917dz291s7.png
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,494 Member
    Options
    @littleflutterby
    Great job dancing! I am so glad that you are doing it again. Take care of your shoulder.

@Poobah1972
    Awesome workout! Your calorie burn is crazy. It is so nice you have a partner to workout with. Enjoy your rest day.

@Tazaria87
    Love your pictures. It reminds me of a pond by my Mom’s house.

@Aqualang26
    What a great NSV!

@Beautyofdreams
    I understand your frustrations. We are hear to listen. I didn’t do a lot of the reminders yesterday. I didn’t feel the vibrations sometimes as I was in the middle of something.

@rlaskey2
    You can turn it around.

@TheresaM787
    You meet your water goal. How great is that? You are doing amazing with your steps. Having a walking partner must make walks go faster.

• lindamtuck2018
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Username missymarea0612
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 206
    CW (Current Weight): 209

This past weekend was my birthday. I guess I celebrate with eating to much! Have a wonderful week everyone!

Happy belated birthday! 🥳 My birthday was Tuesday and I want to close my eyes tomorrow when I weigh in.

iradi8 wrote: »
    iradi8
    Wednesday
    PW: 193.7
    CW: 192.0
    LTD: 60.6 pounds (SW 252.6)

Nice loss! Over 60 pounds lost is amazing!

rwood566 wrote: »

Check in for 6/16:
    Steps - 5249. Didn't count 15 minutes treadmill 2.7 mph. 0.6 miles.
    Calories - 1608 when I eat the ice cream cup I got out. Had a lovely lamb chop and steamed vegs for dinner.
    Exercise - treadmill 15 min, 6 machines after dinner tonight. I will either be at the gym or walking early morning. Being hobbled by the monitor and heat made me want to get out more.

When do you get the monitor off? I wore mine for 72 hours and it took 2 weeks for the results. Your supper sounds good. Nice job at the gym!

roz0810 wrote: »
    Username: roz0810
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW: 248.8
    CW: 246.2

Yeay! That's better 😁

Fantastic loss!

6/16 step count 29,911

Wow! That’s a lot of steps. Great job!

lmf1012 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

6/16 steps 9,129

Man that alarm went off early this morning lol, but I pushed out of bed and got my walk in.

Yesterday was lifting day. I am still working up to the 45lb bar in the presses but squatted 65 and rowed 50 (form could use some work on this one)

The rowing machine is all set up so will probably give that a go later today.

Nice steps! Sounds like a good workout. Can’t wait to hear about your rowing!
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Check in for Wednesday
    ❌Steps 3,778
    ✅Sleep
    ❌Walk

I got quite a few things checked off my list yesterday. I am a little disappointed in myself as I had a small binge last night. I have a pain killer that makes me so hungry. I only take it on occasion for that reason. Tuesday night I was ok with it but last night watch out. 🤷‍♀️ Anyways, the doctor gave me a new one last night that hopefully gives relief without the eating. She also said I am pushing myself too much. I don’t agree with her on that.

I am off to do physio and then walk to the market. I may walk to Tim Hortons for a tea after the market. We will see.

Have a terrific Thursday!
  • marsipan100
    marsipan100 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I have ended on the wrong page and I am not sure this is my initial group... Anyway, I read your May post @littleflutterby and I found it very powerful. Yes, this is a non-jugemental space which we all need. I must also admit that when I looked at your photos, I thought that the 1 st one was you and the other one was your daughter. So, loosing weight doesn't only make you feel a lot better, but it makes you look younger. I hope you are doing well and staying focus!

Liselyn, Is this the page I should be writing on?
    On the weighing front
    CW 130.
    Can't remember the LW.
    Was hoping to be under 130... but I need another week for that!

• Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »

@Tazaria87 very nice pics. Take a fishing rod next time. Lol.

I might one day. Soooo many people fish there every day. The lake is still pretty new so it's catch and release only.
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I have ended on the wrong page and I am not sure this is my initial group... Anyway, I read your May post @littleflutterby and I found it very powerful. Yes, this is a non-jugemental space which we all need. I must also admit that when I looked at your photos, I thought that the 1 st one was you and the other one was your daughter. So, loosing weight doesn't only make you feel a lot better, but it makes you look younger. I hope you are doing well and staying focus!

Liselyn, Is this the page I should be writing on?
    On the weighing front
    CW 130.
    Can't remember the LW.
    Was hoping to be under 130... but I need another week for that!

Oh that's sweet, thanks so much! :) Not sure if your assigned group is downsizers but either way I'm glad you made it over here :)

@lindamtuck2018 maybe you can assist?
This discussion has been closed.