Chat about ANYTHING right here!

Options

Replies

• Dmbero
    Dmbero Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good morning all - wishing you all a great week!
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,534 Member
    Options

~ Welcome to To a New Day ~ dai85a66ccb4.gif ~ BLESSings ~ ALLways ~ Deby ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ And ~ Wishing You a Most MARVELous Monday~ And ~a WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled Week ~

~ Lets Sail ~ into a WONDERfilled Week Filled with SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Many MARVELous Possibilities ~

"One can remain eternally young if ..... Each day, one grows rich by marvelous moments." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Romy Schneider~ ~ ~ ~

~💕~⛵️~💕~🚣🏼‍♀️~💕~⛵️~💕~ 🚣🏼‍♀️ ~ 💕 ~⛵️~💕~ 🚣🏼‍♀️ ~💕~ ⛵️ ~💕 ~ 🚣🏼‍♀️ ~ 💕 ~⛵️~💕~ 🚣🏼‍♀️ ~💕~⛵️~💕 ~🚣🏼‍♀️~💕~⛵️~💕~

• Dmbero
    Options
    Deby - love your posts =- always so pretty.
  • 1crazydog
    1crazydog Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Monday: quiet day. Appreciate that No appointments today. Hurray!

All I have to do is call for my incident report to have that for my file.

Found some spare energy, so mowed the yard and trimmed 3 trees. That’s it for the day. LOL

Otherwise . . .. it’s MONDAY! Let’s make the most of it.

Pfizer vaccine officially approved. Pfizer AND Moderna will begin boosters in September.

Deby: LOVE your meme.

Dorothy: Yes, love Deby’s memes.
  • Hemtech
    Hemtech Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    1crazydog wrote: »
    Monday: quiet day. Appreciate that No appointments today. Hurray!

All I have to do is call for my incident report to have that for my file.

Found some spare energy, so mowed the yard and trimmed 3 trees. That’s it for the day. LOL

Otherwise . . .. it’s MONDAY! Let’s make the most of it.

Pfizer vaccine officially approved. Pfizer AND Moderna will begin boosters in September.

Deby: LOVE your meme.

Dorothy: Yes, love Deby’s memes.

Love the memes too, they make my day and make me 😊
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Huh! Not sure how my post got posted under your name, Joan! So sorry if I somehow obliterated your post!
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just checking in. It's a warm day here and we're getting ready to travel on from our son's house in Townsville to go to my sister's place on the Tablelands tomorrow. It's so good to be able to travel again ☺️
  • Dmbero
    Options
    Barb - I was with you - decided not to go for my allergy shot after work and come home since it would be my only free night - I will go get my shot on Wednesday. But it was almost too hot to be outside working - I did get some stuff done out there.

Susin - glad you are enjoying traveling.

Golf night for me.
  • Hemtech
    Options
    Hi Barb, I think it's because I used the quote button to comment on your post. No worries!
  • 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Good Day ALL

Looks like clear skies so I'm going to outside Zumba B)

Deby ~~ waving a Sparkly Hello ~~

Barb that was a big 'spare energy' find 3 trees trimmed and the yard GO BARB

Susan happy trails to Townsville and Tablelands <3 great times visiting family

Dorothy how has your golf game been this year?
    So spotty getting outside with the smoke and heat
    Enjoy you time on the greens B)

Joan o:) trying your quote trick and look it did happen :)
    Love new tricks :)
    Hemtech wrote: »
    Hi Barb, I think it's because I used the quote button to comment on your post. No worries!

• DebyS137
    Options

~Welcome to a LOVEly New Day~ccw67h4pchn3.gif~BLESSings ~ ALLways~

~💕~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~💕~ 🌊 ~💕~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~💕~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~💕~ 🌊 ~ 💕 ~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~💕~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~ 💕 ~ 🌊 ~ 💕 ~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~💕~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~💕~ 🌊 ~💕~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~💕~

~🧚🏼~ Waving Hi~ Wishing You a Terrific Tuesday ~💕~ May We ALL Find Today Filled with an Abundance of TERRIFICness~💕~

Also Noting .... I am so Grateful to be in the company of Such an AWEsome Supportive Group of SPARKling Peoples ~Group Hug~

"I do enjoy exercise, not because I am an exercise junkie but because it's terrific stress release."~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Tony Abbott ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~💕~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~💕~ 🌊 ~💕~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~💕~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~💕~ 🌊 ~ 💕 ~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~💕~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~ 💕 ~ 🌊 ~ 💕 ~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~💕~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~💕~ 🌊 ~💕~ 🏄🏼‍♀️ ~💕~
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Susan: Safe travels.

Dorothy: Good for you! Yes, it was very hot yesterday and today and through the week, except Thursday.

Joan: OHHHhhhhhhh! PHEW.

Karen: Enjoy the great outdoors.

Ahhhhh! Never tried the quote button! Now I know! Good teaching, ladies!

Deby: LOVELY post.
  • Rdee22
    Rdee22 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Have a great day everyone. I have my first Physio tomorrow. A lovely hunky Physio has been assigned to me, we should get on well. Not too old to admire Eye Candy B)
  • Hemtech
    Options
    @Rdee22 good luck with the physio! 👀🍬🍭, lol
  • 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I posted on our other ‘check in sight 💞

Here’s to 👁 candy 🍬🍬 🍭 🍬🍬

🥳💞
  • DebyS137
    Options
    62e5cyxqjkgv.jpg

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🧚🏼 ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

“Authenticity is everything! You have to wake up every day and look in the mirror, and you want to be proud of the person who's
    looking back at you. And you can only do that if you're being honest with yourself and being a person of high character. You
    have an opportunity every single day to write that story of your life." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Aaron Rodgers ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ 💕 ~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~💕~🦋~ 💕 ~.

• 1crazydog
    Options
    Wednesday: Had storms blow through yesterday afternoon and evening. Nothing continuous, but the sky was pretty ominous. We did get needed rain, though.

Can’t believe it’s Wednesday! Jas has therapy today. So, he’ll be tired.

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!

HUGS

Nola: BWAHAHAHA! Have a good time w/the therapist!

Karen: Have to agree . . . nothing wrong with eye candy!

Deb: HI!
  • Dmbero
    Options
    It is hot hot hot here. Must be 90 with humidity to much. Have a good day all
  • Dmbero
    Options
    Nola. Enjoy that eye candy
  • Rdee22
    Rdee22 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The physio is great. He is working with me on my dodgy ankle and shoulders as well. Who knows I may be able to Zoomba by the end of the year.