Chat about ANYTHING right here!

Options

Replies

• 1crazydog
    1crazydog Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Tuesday: Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day.

Had a few chores to do, but all in all, a relaxing day. Did BBQ for supper and it was good.

I have a few calls to make today, and need to pay a few bills. Exciting, isn’t it!

Storming and pouring so indoors for now anyhow.

HUGS and terrific Tuesday.

Deby: Beautiful meme as always! Blessings.

Karen: Have fun!

Eliza: Hugs
  • 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    πŸš‚
  • Hemtech
    Hemtech Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Hi Y'all, pouring rain here today so no outside walk for us. Hope all are safe from hurricanes, flooding, fires etc.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,526 Member
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Welcome to a LOVEly New Day ~ ~ ~ 7c5un23tyvha.gif ~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~ ~ Deby ~ ~

~ ~ Waving Hi ~ ~ 🧚🏼 ~ ~ Wishing Everyone ~ ~ a WOOOOOOHOOOOOt WONDERfilled WEIRDnWILDnWISE Wednesday ~ ~

"The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. "~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Ben Okri ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‰~πŸ’•~πŸ¦‹~πŸ’•~
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Wednesday: Wow! Mid-week already! Wow. Quick week.

PT for Jason today. He’ll get a work out.

Had wicked storms yesterday late morning/early afternoon. We were all right, fortunately. LOTS of areas got hail. We didn’t.

Today have a few bills to pay. Always fun…. NOT! LOL

Hugs

Karen: Waving!

Joan: Sounds like you are having the day we had here yesterday.

Deby: Have a wonderful Wednesday!
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,711 Member
    Options
    It's a lovely day here today. I spent the morning cooking things I can eat but will share some of that with family. We're at our daughter's house now where there are two little granddaughters πŸ€—

The weeds sound like they are taking over, Zzsally. I hope you can tell you've made a difference after all your hard work. Wow, your city is a city of refuge!

DebyS137, your post is so peaceful. Thank you for the reminder to relax
    My shoulders needed that today.

209Karen, I wish you the same! Have a wonderful week!
  • DebyS137
    Options
    09inaomshqbl.gif

~ ~ ~🧚🏼~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~

Wishing You an AWEsome ~πŸ‚~ THOUGHTfilled Thursday ~πŸƒ~ May We Find Today Filled with LOTs of AWEsomeness ~πŸ’•~

"The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably
    Magnificent world in itself." ~ Henry Miller ~

~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~πŸƒ ~πŸ’•~πŸ‚~πŸ’•~
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Thursday: Absolutely beautiful day yesterday. Spent time weeding and it looks much better. The weeds are just impossible this year.

Have a few chores to do today. Have to drop some things of @ Goodwill (donating things I’ve decluttered). NOT going in the shop because I know if I did I’d buy something. The whole idea is . . . . get . . . . rid . . . . of . . . . things. So, will be good.

Can’t believe it’s Thursday. BUT . . . it is.

Have a terrific Thursday.

Susan: Glad you had a lovely day! Awww, enjoy your visit w/your DD and granddaughters.

Deby: LOVE the waterfall. Gorgeous. Thanks!
  • 200Karen
    Options
    Day 2 of vacation πŸš‚ πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ ❀️
    Still doing track repairs thru tomorrow
    Then the fun starts, playing trains with friends

Today, I’m working hard ballasting the tracks.
    The smoky air condition has us wearing masks 😷
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,711 Member
    Options
    Good Friday morning, all.

I had thought I would visit a friend this morning but hubby isn't well so we're going to a Dr instead.

Deb yS137, thank you for the inspiration

1crazydog, that's great about the wedding showing good results!

200Karen, wow, that is a big job you have taken on. Take care.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~GOOD MORNING Everyone ~niccs45jllyw.gif~ Time For some FRIDAY FUN~
    ~ 🧚🏼 ~Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a FUNtastic Friday & a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ Lets Fill today & Weekend with LOVE & FUN

"We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love and belonging, power, freedom, and fun." ~ ~ ~ ~ William Glasser ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ 🀸🏼 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🀸🏾 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🀸🏼 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🀸🏿 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ€ΈπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‚ ~πŸ’•~ 🀸🏼 ~
  • 200Karen
    Options
    It’s πŸš‚πŸš‚πŸš‚ play day ❀️

Then tonight a banquet πŸ₯³πŸ‘
  • Zzsally
    Zzsally Posts: 153 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I did get to mass yesterday.. Lots of children, just not happy people NOT wearing a mask..
    Its a sunny Saturday.. Hot later..maybe 98..
    🏜🌝
  • DebyS137
    Options
    CATURDAY SATURDAY ...... September 11, 2021

~ ~ ~ GOOD MORNING ~ ~ ~pa6k5eynxqp9.gif~ ~ ~ COOL CATS ~ ~ ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🧚🏼 ~ Wishing You a PAWSitively COOL CATurday SATurday ~AND~ A WOOOHOOO WONDERfilled Weekend ~

"When I play with my cat, who knows whether she is not amusing herself with me more than I with her."~ Michel de Montaigne ~

~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~πŸ’•~😺~πŸ’•~😻~

~ πŸ™ ~Taking a brief Moment of silence to HONOR 20 years after 9-1-1 ~We Shall NEVER Forget~ As Life moves on. ~ πŸ™ ~

• 1crazydog
    Options
    Saturday: Breakfast @ the diner day! Wow, comes around quickly. Lovely morning, so may sit outside. Having the breakfast quesadilla special again. So good!

Today is supposed to be a good weather day. Tomorrow . . . rain and into Monday.

Of course, we cannot forget that today is the 20h anniversary of the 9-11 tragedy. Let us never forget all those who were lost, and those survivors who continue to deal with the loss daily.

Sorry, I’ve been busy this week, too. Had labs drawn yesterday for my physical on Monday.

Worked on the yard most of the week. Getting edging done, pulling weeds and mowing. Looking good.

Our neighbor has a Macintosh apple tree that spills over into our yard. NO COMPLAINTS! Have some apples and going to make applesauce for one, maybe a pie. The apples are Deeeeeee-licious.

Bless this day.

HUGS

Susan: Sorry DH isn’t well. Hope he’s feeling better.

Karen: Enjoy your play day and banquet!

Deby: Love your memes!

Eliza: Yes, it is difficult when people aren’t wearing masks. You made the right choice, hard as it is.
  • 200Karen
    Options
    πŸ’žπŸš‚ πŸš‚πŸš‚ πŸš‚πŸš‚ πŸ‘‹
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Sunday: Had a lovely weather day yesterday. Very warm but a lovely breeze.

Today have some deep cleaning to do. Having company on Thursday. So, getting started.

Have a lovely and blessed Sunday.

Karen: Hope you're having a wonderful time!

HUGS ladies.
  • DebyS137
    Options

~Its A New Day~v0d1ks2en59t.gif~BLESS~ALL~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~🌞~ a LOVEly SERENE SUNday And a WOOOOHOOOO WONDER-filled Week ahead ~β˜€οΈ~

~May We All Find today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~

"I feel beautiful when I'm at peace with myself. When I'm serene, when I'm a good person, when I've been considerate of others." ~ Elle Macpherson

~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~
  • DebyS137
    Options

~ Welcome to a Magnificent New Day ~b1s5vfi0080v.gif~ ~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~ ~Deby~ ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You ~ a LOVEly MAGNIFICENT Monday ~πŸ’•~ and ~ a WOOHOO WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ’•~

"Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your focus on that which is truly
    magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always moving toward something." ~ ~ ~ ~ Ralph Marston ~ ~ ~ ~

~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ¦‹ ~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ¦‹ ~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ¦‹ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🦚 ~ πŸ’• ~ πŸ¦‹ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ¦‹ ~πŸ’•~ 🦚 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ¦‹ ~πŸ’•~
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Monday: Rained last night. And dark and rainy this morning. Need the rain, so no complaints. Today is going to be cool! High of 65! Fall is making it’s presence known for the day.

Have my physical this morning. Will be glad to have that behind me.

Hugs and here’s to a motivated Monday.

Deby: OMG, I LOVE that peacock!