Chat about ANYTHING right here!

Options

Replies

• Zzsally
    Zzsally Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    It is nice my front yard was cut..it definitely not looking like fall at all!
    Its very Warm, sunny.. Just breezy..I vacuumed..washed my bed.

Stay strong🌟
  • 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Today, I canceled attending my Zumba class, moderate smoke and covid risk
    So packing winter gear and kitchen items

Well I got my first improper friend request 😳
    This was my second unknown MFP member request
    So heads up ladies

Found this video on how to gracefully get down on the ground and reverse it to get back up again
    It really helps me

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SkH0nxbTaT0

Eliza stay strong

Joan enjoy your changing weather
    The cooler mornings here are bring the anticipation off fall

And to All Mates πŸ‘‹ ~~waving hello~~
  • 1crazydog
    1crazydog Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Friday: Well had a good rest day, but didn’t totally rest. That’s all right. It was relaxing.

Got Miss Lilly to the doggy park. She was in heaven.

Well, here’s to a good FriYaY!

Dorothy: Hope YOU are staying healthy, too.

Karen: Yes, the pills seem to be working for Miss Lilly! PHEW. The only alternative is a shot monthly to every 6 mths.

Good plank modifications. They’re challenging!

Joan: Glad your not affected much by the fires, and glad your humidity has broken. Yes, weird weather worldwide indeed.

Eliza, Nola: Hope all is well!

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,526 Member
    Options
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~k3y97nwsv6pp.gif~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
    ~ ~ ~🧚🏼~ ~ ~Waving Hi~ ~ ~
    Wishing You a FRIENDly FUNtastic Friday and a WONDERfilled Weekend ~ May Your Day and Weekend be Filled with LOVE πŸ’•

I Love Autumn... The Weather is cooling down... the Beautiful Colors ... so many opportunities to have FUN

"… I come home, in the mornin' light ... My mother says "When you gonna live your life right?" .... Oh momma dear, we're not the
    fortunate ones ... And FRIENDS, they wanna have F-UN ... Oh FRIENDS just wanna have F-UN... The phone rings, in the middle of
    the night My father yells "What you gonna do with your life?" Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one But FRIENDS they
    wanna have F-UN ..... Oh FRIENDS just wanna F-UN...." Cyndi Lauper original lyrics.... My FRIENDly Version

~ πŸ‘¬πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘«πŸΌ ~πŸ’•~ 🌺 ~πŸ’•~ πŸ‘­πŸ» ~
  • Hemtech
    Hemtech Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I've had some weird friend requests too, be careful! Check their profile, no info, decline
  • 200Karen
    Options
    Joan I got another weird friend request so I've set my page to private
    Hopefully that slows them down

Barb I agree with Miss Lilly it's real heaven at the park

Eliza have a great weekend

Deby love the ladies 'hamming it UP'

πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ
    My plank time is double my expectations 🎢

Look at this standing plank stick routine
    It seems to be a perfect fit for days we don't want to get to the floor
    I'm already seeing definition in my stomach

The Standing Plank Made Better - Stick Mobility Exercise - YouTube

Enjoy your 'HOLD HOLD' weekend
  • Hemtech
    Hemtech Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    So I have set my profile to be viewable by friends only, did not seem to have a private choice, maybe I'm in the wrong area, but does this mean that if I want to friend someone and they are skeptical and they want to see it that they won't be able to? This is getting too complicated! I wish the world would just smarten up and play nice!
  • DebyS137
    Options

m5r2mzn7pqxz.jpg

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You a SPARKtacular Saturday and a RAINBOW COLOR-filled Weekend ~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~

I am Looking forward to all the LOVEly COLORS Autumn offers Us.... Autumn is on its Way

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray." ~ Lord Byron

~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~πŸ’–~πŸ’›~🧑~πŸ’š~πŸ’™~πŸ’œ~πŸ’•~
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Saturday: Well, the statistics in our little community are improving, but will definitely mask when we meet for breakfast today. Can’t wait!

Had a wonderful time! Had quesadillas w/steak medallion, salsa verde, some tortilla chips and refried beans. Brought Β½ of it home. Delcious!

Gray, drizzly weather. Ah well, maybe a little relaxation?

Hugs

Have a great Saturday.

Deby: Fun on the bus! LOL

Joan: Yes, definitely check their profile. If they’ve not filled anything out and been a member for any length of time, I decline. Better safe than sorry.

I have mine set up to be viewable by friends only, too.

Karen: Yes, the park is heaven for Miss Lilly AND me. So renewing to be in nature!
  • Zzsally
    Options
    Yes the bus ride is fun!

Its kind of cloudy..no rain.

I just bought veggies.. Plan to make soup..
    Happy days all!😁

Glad you have such delicious leftovers..

We took have to keep wearing masks..its ok..safer😘

• 200Karen
    Options
    Hi ALL πŸ‘‹

packing and cooking for vacation

😘
    Karen
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~Its A New Day~ow74i5g9qo6t.gif~BLESSings~ALLways ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing You ~🌞~ a LOVEly SUNsational SUNday And a WOOHOOWONDER-filled Week ahead ~β˜€οΈ~

~May We All Find today Filled with an Abundance of LOVE~

"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Anthony J. D'Angelo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~πŸ’•~β˜€οΈ~πŸ’•~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~🌞~ πŸ’• ~β˜€οΈ~ πŸ’• ~
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Sunday: Yesterday was a cool-ish, rainy day. But found plenty to do in the house. Got lots done. Almost done in the basement tossing and organizing.

Supposed to be a sunny day today so may do some outside work. Not a cloud in the sky right now! B)

Hugs and blessings.

Eliza: Yes, wearing mask is the safest way to go.

Deby: Yet again, a beautiful meme.
  • Rdee22
    Rdee22 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Karen have fun with your trains. I hope you get some lovely photos.
  • 200Karen
    Options
    Thanks for the well wishes
    Back next Tuesday πŸ₯³ πŸ‘‹
  • 1crazydog
    Options
    Monday: Happy Labor Day to everyone. Planning to BBQ tonight. That will be a nice way to celebrate Labor Day!

Happy Monday.

Nola: Nice to see you here!

Karen: Safe travels and have a good time! See you next Tuesday!

Eliza, Lin, Dorothy: Here’s to a wonderful Labor Day.
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ Welcome to a New Day ~i6up5nb774p9.gif~ BLESSings ~ ~ ALLways ~

~ 🧚🏼 ~Waving Hi~ Wishing You a LOVEly MARVELous Monday ~πŸ’•~ and ~ a WOOOOHOOOO WONDERfilled Week ~πŸ’•~

"The concept of the marvelous begins to take form when it arises from an unexpected alteration of reality, the miracle." ~Alejo Carpentier

~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~ πŸ’• ~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~ 🌾 ~πŸ’•~
  • DebyS137
    Options
    ~ ~ ~ Hello ~ ~ ~zxm5cet6z7lk.gif~ ~ ~ Hello ~ ~ ~
    ~ Waving Hi ~ 🧚🏼 ~ Good Morning ~ Wishing Everyone a BEARy Terrific Tuesday ~ May We All find today filled with LOVE ~πŸ’•~

WOW... We are already in September... time is flying by sooooooooooooo quickly

" Here we stand in the middle of this new world with our primitive brain, attuned to the simple cave life, with terrific forces at our
    disposal, which we are clever enough to release, but whose consequences we cannot comprehend." ~ Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~πŸ’•~🐻~πŸ’•~🐼~

• 200Karen
    Options
    πŸ’ž
  • Zzsally
    Options
    :)