Steps 8,440
    Stayed under
    Drank lots of water ~90oz

I'm so ready for bed...lol
    Tomorrow camping 🏕
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Bike- 30 minutes, 8 miles ✅ (3 out of 4 rides completed)
    Steps- 11,000 ✅
    Seltzer- 8 cups 👎 only two cups
    Tracked everything ate and drank ✅
    Under calorie budget ✅

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Bike 30 minutes, 8 miles, moderate effort
    Steps 13,700

Tried the new schedule, or old schedule: wake, coffee, ride, and then walk with hubby. Wow! So much easier, although I was disappointed that the walk wasn't longer (I've become accustomed to walking 1-3 miles before hubby came out- again, what are you people doing to me???). It STORMED after dinner, the street turned into a lake. I had to slosh after our trash can that went floating down the street 🤣 so, no after dinner walk with the kidabunks.
    I need to do a better job at walking 250 steps every hour. I keep "snoozing" the reminder, because I'm in the middle of something.
    I also need to do a better job at making sure I'm drinking a cup of water every hour between 9AM-5PM. Maybe if I focus on drinking a cup every hour, I'll actually get more water in.

June's Goal Reflection
    Daily walks of 3.5 miles ✅
    Step goal of 10,000 ✅
    Stationary bike at least four times a week - goal 8 miles within 30 minutes: ✅ 4x week, 👎usually missed the 30 minutes by one or two minutes
    Drink 8 cups of seltzer 👎 averaged five cups of seltzer a day
    Track and log everything ✅
    Stay under calorie budget- mostly ✅

SMART GOAL FOR WATER
    Specific - Drink 8 cups of seltzer per day
    Measurable - One cup of seltzer per hour, between 9AM-5PM
    Attainable- Yes, just need to stop with the excuses
    Relevant- 64 oz water to stay hydrated
    Time related- Hourly and daily
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Steps 8,440
    Stayed under

Tomorrow camping 🏕

Yeaahhhhhhhh 8,440 steps 👏🏻👏🏻 and stayed under and 90 oz of water 🎉🎉 You're doing so incredible! Absolutely fabulous 🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • Tazaria87
    Tazaria87 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    6/30
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 94oz
    Steps 9044
    Exercise Mowing the yard

It's late, I'm tired haha. 5 of the last 7 days with all 4 kids in my house all day. Today might be the last day. My parents got back from vacation just a couple hours ago. Not sure if my mom will be up to watching them tomorrow or if she will be too tired from driving all day today. Yesterday I got a few thousand steps from doing laundry/housework and then went outside and did the edging and mowing.
    When my brother got back from work today he helped us get the elliptical into the basement so that was fantastic. We need to put the arm back on it and then I'm using it tonight if I can find the energy haha.
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hey guys just a quick check in (plus steps) before bed!

I had a really rough night last night- I had hella jumpy legs and was still awake at 5.30am! But I managed to wake up at 8.02am in time to sign up for swimming! I *may* have been a little greedy, but I signed up every day tuesday-saturday. I am off all week next week apart from Monday and Sunday (Tuesday is Gael's birthday and Friday is the 2 year anniversary of her mum's death, so want to be there for her)

I just need to hunt down my swimming costume, hat and goggles! They are around here somewhere!!!

Today was going to be a lazy day but I decided to do some "spring" cleaning. I cleared a whole garbage bag of old clothes that are tooooooo big for me, cleaned out and then restocked my fridge (with my protein shakes) and threw out some other bits, then finished with cleaning the bathroom. I did it in 15 minute increments which really helps me to stay focused. Ended up getting about 3000 steps more than if I had just sat on my bum watching tiktok all day!

Tomorrow I'm back to work, an 8 hour closing shift, so lots of movement tomorrow!

I even set some goals for July, which I wrote in my notebook- here they are:

* Swim twice a week minimum (measure progress)
    * Walk outside twice a week (aim for 4.3km loop, 46 minutes)
    * Dance three times a week (minimum of 30 minutes each time)
    * meet my step goal on noom (Friday's is 6,250- it goes up by either 150 or 300 depending on how much I go over it, it's really hard some days)
    * lose 7lb (counting this weeks weigh in so 2.4lb so far)
    * try a new meal every week
    * meditate/relax 10 minutes daily

I am going to track it all starting monday, for 4 weeks. They all seem manageable!

Also- here are my steps so far
    28/6- 6936
    29/6- 2189 ( can you tell it was a rest day? lol)
    30/6- 8218
    1/7- 6218

now it's time for me to log off and try and get some rest

Hope everyone has a good night and has a fabulous friday!!!!!

Tx
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,499 Member
    Options
    Phew I got all my grocery shopping done early so I can meal prep .... low carb chicken cordon bleu casserole , eggplant parmesan with homemade garlic basil marinara sauce .....spaghetti carbonara .....butternut squash ravoli's ...lettuce wraps ...egg drop soup ...etc etc etc :)

Now I am drooling! I am looking up the recipes to some of these meals to maybe try this week. Yummy!

Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 220.0
    CW: 219.6
    🙂
    Happy July!!!!

June in review:
    Goals
    1. Track everything and eat within calories--I actually did this for a whole month. There were days I ate back nearly all of my exercise calories...
    2. Meditate daily-- missed one day in the beginning of June;calling it a success anyway
    3. Run the streak-run a mile each day from Memorial Day to Fourth of July--three more days, three more miles (I'm slow as slow can be, but they still count)
    4. Minimum 15,000 steps per day--success
    5. No hooch--did this for a while month too (looking forward to a frosty IPA for the 4th celebration)

June was pretty much a win.😁 Now to come up wit a plan for July????🤨

Nice loss! I think your June was a big success. I can’t wait to hear your July goals!

rlaskey2 wrote: »
    6/29 10,784
    6/30 8,470

PW:184
    CW:184.8

Sorry I have been MiA. So busy with interviews and kids home. Keeping on my workouts every other day but still no walks. Heat is finally breaking with rain scheduled the next two days. My eating need work as scale is ticking back up.

Job hunting is stressful at the best of times but post pandemic must be tough. Yet you manage to get your workouts in. Your steps are still pretty darn great. Good luck with the job hunt.

red1185 wrote: »
    Ok so this week has been quite the mental and physical rollercoaster for me. My appetite is tied to my anxiety in a inverse way: when my anxiety goes up, my appetite plummets because my stomach hurts so bad. The first couple of days this week were super rough. Fortunately I have a good group of people around me that I can reach out to, and that includes y’all. Yesterday I finally started getting back into my routine and normal self, and today is almost completely back to normal. When I get anxious I have to move a lot to get excess energy out, and I like to do really focused things - specifically cooking big, involved meals because it forces my attention elsewhere. So last night I made a fairly simple pork tenderloin, but 2 very involved side dishes that required lots of steps. While they may not have been the healthiest side dishes, they were good for my mental health so I’m considering that my NSVs for yesterday.
    Other things that I do is look for an escape - so this weekend my best friend and I are going to TN to a museum I’ve been wanting to go see for several years now. I teach Forensics, and there’s a crime museum that sounds really interesting, so we’re taking the weekend. I’m finally feeling mostly back to myself, so in this moment - those are all my NSVs, not to mention, I’ve been staying active as well (some for anxiety, and some because I don’t want to fall out of habit).
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 steps for the last few days:
    6/25: 2,609
    6/26: 10,422
    6/27: 6,746
    6/28: 6,098
    6/29: 2,378
    6/30: 6,643

I am so glad your anxiety is starting to ease. Even while struggling this week you took the time to see the positives each day. Your steps are great this week!
  • lmf1012
    lmf1012 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    7/1 steps 4,104

So yesterday was one of those off plan days. While I did half plan for the happy hour, I did not wake up early to walk like I should have so steps are not good.

Plus, I ate according to my plan yesterday but drank 3 glasses of wine as opposed to the 2 I budgeted for.

Good news is today is right back to my normal routine, and yesterday will be but a blip on the radar
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps 7/1: 16,025
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps 8,440
    Stayed under

Tomorrow camping 🏕

Great day! Camping sounds wonderful.

Bike- 30 minutes, 8 miles ✅ (3 out of 4 rides completed)
    Steps- 11,000 ✅
    Seltzer- 8 cups 👎 only two cups
    Tracked everything ate and drank ✅
    Under calorie budget ✅

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Bike 30 minutes, 8 miles, moderate effort
    Steps 13,700

Tried the new schedule, or old schedule: wake, coffee, ride, and then walk with hubby. Wow! So much easier, although I was disappointed that the walk wasn't longer (I've become accustomed to walking 1-3 miles before hubby came out- again, what are you people doing to me???). It STORMED after dinner, the street turned into a lake. I had to slosh after our trash can that went floating down the street 🤣 so, no after dinner walk with the kidabunks.
    I need to do a better job at walking 250 steps every hour. I keep "snoozing" the reminder, because I'm in the middle of something.
    I also need to do a better job at making sure I'm drinking a cup of water every hour between 9AM-5PM. Maybe if I focus on drinking a cup every hour, I'll actually get more water in.

June's Goal Reflection
    Daily walks of 3.5 miles ✅
    Step goal of 10,000 ✅
    Stationary bike at least four times a week - goal 8 miles within 30 minutes: ✅ 4x week, 👎usually missed the 30 minutes by one or two minutes
    Drink 8 cups of seltzer 👎 averaged five cups of seltzer a day
    Track and log everything ✅
    Stay under calorie budget- mostly ✅

SMART GOAL FOR WATER
    Specific - Drink 8 cups of seltzer per day
    Measurable - One cup of seltzer per hour, between 9AM-5PM
    Attainable- Yes, just need to stop with the excuses
    Relevant- 64 oz water to stay hydrated
    Time related- Hourly and daily

I think you did awesome in June. You have increased your steps drastically and your water intake is trending up. Doing those 250 steps are more challenging than I thought it would be. If you don’t do it as soon as it buzzes I find 10 minutes later I remember and it’s to late. My suggestion with the water would be each month increase your goal by 1 cup. In 3 months it will be at 8 and you are not pressuring your self to make a big jump in your water intake. You can do it!

Tazaria87 wrote: »
    6/30
    Tracked Yes
    Under Calorie Yes
    Water 94oz
    Steps 9044
    Exercise Mowing the yard

It's late, I'm tired haha. 5 of the last 7 days with all 4 kids in my house all day. Today might be the last day. My parents got back from vacation just a couple hours ago. Not sure if my mom will be up to watching them tomorrow or if she will be too tired from driving all day today. Yesterday I got a few thousand steps from doing laundry/housework and then went outside and did the edging and mowing.
    When my brother got back from work today he helped us get the elliptical into the basement so that was fantastic. We need to put the arm back on it and then I'm using it tonight if I can find the energy haha.

Very productive day!

Hey guys just a quick check in (plus steps) before bed!

I had a really rough night last night- I had hella jumpy legs and was still awake at 5.30am! But I managed to wake up at 8.02am in time to sign up for swimming! I *may* have been a little greedy, but I signed up every day tuesday-saturday. I am off all week next week apart from Monday and Sunday (Tuesday is Gael's birthday and Friday is the 2 year anniversary of her mum's death, so want to be there for her)

I just need to hunt down my swimming costume, hat and goggles! They are around here somewhere!!!

Today was going to be a lazy day but I decided to do some "spring" cleaning. I cleared a whole garbage bag of old clothes that are tooooooo big for me, cleaned out and then restocked my fridge (with my protein shakes) and threw out some other bits, then finished with cleaning the bathroom. I did it in 15 minute increments which really helps me to stay focused. Ended up getting about 3000 steps more than if I had just sat on my bum watching tiktok all day!

Tomorrow I'm back to work, an 8 hour closing shift, so lots of movement tomorrow!

I even set some goals for July, which I wrote in my notebook- here they are:

* Swim twice a week minimum (measure progress)
    * Walk outside twice a week (aim for 4.3km loop, 46 minutes)
    * Dance three times a week (minimum of 30 minutes each time)
    * meet my step goal on noom (Friday's is 6,250- it goes up by either 150 or 300 depending on how much I go over it, it's really hard some days)
    * lose 7lb (counting this weeks weigh in so 2.4lb so far)
    * try a new meal every week
    * meditate/relax 10 minutes daily

I am going to track it all starting monday, for 4 weeks. They all seem manageable!

Also- here are my steps so far
    28/6- 6936
    29/6- 2189 ( can you tell it was a rest day? lol)
    30/6- 8218
    1/7- 6218

now it's time for me to log off and try and get some rest

Hope everyone has a good night and has a fabulous friday!!!!!

Tx

Are you going swimming in an outdoor pool? No indoor ones are open here for another 3 weeks. I know a couple of people with restless legs and they have a heck of a time with it. I hope you sleep better tonight. Awesome goals! When did you start with Noom? Do you like it?

Piqueaboo wrote: »
    It's weigh-in day!

Username piqueaboo
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 211.8
    CW (Current Weight): 212.2

Steps:
    • - no data before Monday -
    • Monday 9 451
    • Tuesday 8 835
    • Wednesday 9 186
    • Thursday 12 492

My goal will be 10K steps per day

Awesome steps!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    lmf1012 wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    7/1 steps 4,104

So yesterday was one of those off plan days. While I did half plan for the happy hour, I did not wake up early to walk like I should have so steps are not good.

Plus, I ate according to my plan yesterday but drank 3 glasses of wine as opposed to the 2 I budgeted for.

Good news is today is right back to my normal routine, and yesterday will be but a blip on the radar

That is a success when you jump back on plan the next day. Did you have a good time?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    lindamtuck2018
    PW 209.6
    CW 208.2

Catch up after my walk!
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 305.8
    CW: 301.2. -4.6

loss for June: 12.4
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Check in for 7/1:
    Steps - 4137. Walked around the apartment to hit 4k but then my arm started shaking during the night. Added a bit.
    Calories - 1535 or so. I passed on a dessert to keep the deficit larger.
    Exercise - gym. 9 machines legs, back, shoulders. Walking this morning.

Sorry if I'm not commenting much. I can't recall most of the posts by the time I type. I let my doc know my recall seems to be getting worse. She added it to my expanding list to work on.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,308 Member
    Options
    lindamtuck2018
    PW 209.6
    CW 208.2

Catch up after my walk!

Great loss Linda :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Rwood566

Fantastic loss Roger :) and amazing loss for the month of June :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Today was suppose to be swimming but because we are still burnt ...we are staying indoors today ...it is clean the house day and finish meal prepping day ....tomorrow we go on our loooooooooong walk :)

Happy FriYAY everyone :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Rwood566

Check in for 7/1:
    Steps - 4137. Walked around the apartment to hit 4k but then my arm started shaking during the night. Added a bit.
    Calories - 1535 or so. I passed on a dessert to keep the deficit larger.
    Exercise - gym. 9 machines legs, back, shoulders. Walking this morning.

Sorry if I'm not commenting much. I can't recall most of the posts by the time I type. I let my doc know my recall seems to be getting worse. She added it to my expanding list to work on.

Awesome loss! You are killing it at the gym. They are sending me to a cognitive physiologist to help with my recall. Can the veteran’s hospital get someone to help with recall. One thing the doctor told me to do is do puzzles or anything that takes concentration. I can’t remember why but it is supposed to help. For me it is very frustrating and others for others around me. Hang in there! Don’t worry about commenting on every post. Your sharing your weight loss journey daily helps us all.

Megan_smartiepants1970
    Weigh-in day-Friday
    PW 227.5
    CW 225.1 (loss 2.4 lbs)
    LTD: 43.9
    Today was suppose to be swimming but because we are still burnt ...we are staying indoors today ...it is clean the house day and finish meal prepping day ....tomorrow we go on our loooooooooong walk :)

Happy FriYAY everyone :)

Fantastic loss! Rest up for your walk!
This discussion has been closed.