Replies

• 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Steps 8/13: 15,540
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    @Tazaria87 super job at the get together. Have a blast at the fair.

@lindamtuck2018 the DQ I go to still has creamsicle dip. Thank you very much for reminding me. I will get that today.

My day is not going well at the start. Super lightheaded so far. I hope it improves.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,579 Member
    Options
    lmf1012 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

lmf1012
    PW: 136.4
    CW: 136.4

Whew! Not sure how I pulled that off, yesterday I was 2.2 lbs heavier!

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    8/13 steps 6,905

Maintaining while travelling is great!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tazaria87 wrote: »
    Tazaria87
    Saturday
    PW 155.6
    CW 153.4
    LTD 116.6

Last night was a success at my friend's house. Had one piece of all meat pizza and sat and chatted for a bit. Evaluated how I felt, and I was still hungry, so I grabbed one piece of cheese pizza. Ate that and then called it good. Stuck to my plan of just two! The kids had a blast playing together, it had been months since they'd seen each other! Same for me and my friend.

Today we are heading to a county fair. I'm nervous about what food choices will be available but hopeful that I can navigate it well again! Should at least get lots of steps today!

Steps 8/13 3575

You are amazing! So mindful. I need to model myself after you while on vacation next week.

Steps 8/13: 15,540

Wow!

rwood566 wrote: »
    @Tazaria87 super job at the get together. Have a blast at the fair.

@lindamtuck2018 the DQ I go to still has creamsicle dip. Thank you very much for reminding me. I will get that today.

My day is not going well at the start. Super lightheaded so far. I hope it improves.

I think they only did as a short term thing in Canada but I could be wrong. I am definitely going to check it out some day soon. I hope your dizziness goes away.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    A surefire way to get more steps is to NOT forget the watch on the charger (like I did this morning) 😉.
    Other than that, I have been intentionally parking at the far end of where I'm heading and going out for a few minutes at lunch.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,805 Member
    Options
    red1185 wrote: »
    Hi everybody. What a whirlwind of a week. We started school back in-person this past Monday. It wasn’t too bad for the most of the week. Thursday was an absolutely atrocious and scarring day, but I’m trying my hardest to move past it because in the end everything turned out fairly ok.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 and @lindamtuck2018 I will probably post weekly steps on Saturdays, if that’s ok.

PW: 163.8
    CW: 162.2

I’m happy to see the number coming back down. It had been on a upward trajectory, but like I said - being back at work helps keep me motivated to get my steps in, etc.

Steps:
    8/9: 9,595
    8/10: 8,939
    8/11: 8,005
    8/12: 10,121
    8/13: 3,466

Eventually I’ll get back to responding to people’s posts. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

That is fine .... I am missing 8/8 ...we always start on a Sunday and end on a Saturday ...
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps for 8/8: 1,564
  • iradi8
    iradi8 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 and @lindamtuck2018
    Thanks so much for your kind words. Much appreciated!
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    Options

Username : azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:185.4
    CW: 186.2
    LTD: 20.8

Not very happy with this. I thought it was a better week than what the scale is showing 😞
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Good evening everyone. I hope you all enjoyed the first half of your weekend.

@Jpedno I make homemade mcmuffins. Whole wheat eng muffin, 1 slice Canadian bacon, 1 egg. About 220 calories. I can add fruit or a slice of cheese. Good luck with the workouts and the cough. May one increase and one go away. You decide which. Lol

@lindamtuck2018 thank you again for reminding me about DQ. I just got back. Unfortunately I got a medium when I ordered a small and my budget wouldn't hold a medium. I ate the ice cream to the cone and stopped, which is very hard. I love their cones.

Check in for 8/14:
    Steps - 2856. I will get some when I pick up daughter in 30 minutes, but I'll take this amount.
    Calories - 1730. Changed some things around for the dip cone.
    Exercise - I got dizzy when on my feet more than 5 minutes all day. Started taking a multivitamin to get some iron replenished. Maybe that will help.

@azkunk that happens. I jumped 4 lbs last weekend thinking I was doing well. It will pass.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Saturday 08/14

✖️Track my food
    ✖️Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal
    ✔️Gym 5/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/08 - 13,162
    08/09 - 12,405
    08/10 - 11,206
    08/11 - 17,537
    08/12 - 17,929
    08/13 - 15,861
    08/14 - 17,985

Good morning. Just had did my Sunday Funday workout! I wasn’t at my best as I had a little too much to drink last night. Had an impromptu get together with a friend and well, wine happens. But I still got up got to the gym and gave it my best efforts.

Wishing you lol a lovely blessed Sunday !

💪🏻♥️👍🏻
    vqrnpohnwtaf.jpeg
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon guys an gals, so just got back from the gym feeling good right now. next is shopping and relaxin! have a great Sunday all hugss xx
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    WEEK THREE CHALLENGE MOVE MORE is up and ready for you! :)

jwa3imeay6n4.png
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Jpedno wrote: »
    Username: Jpedno
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW 156.8
    CW 157.6 (+.8)

I'm ok with this. I've been sick and haven't been getting in the steps or the workouts. But I went to the gym today so that's a success. This cough is still lingering though.

I dug out my copy of New Rules of Lifting For Women and am planning to start weight lifting with that plan that next week. In addition still to going to BodyPump class.

Tomorrow I will grocery shop and meal plan for the week. I've done pretty good with that for the last two weeks so I want to continue. But I am getting a little sick of oatmeal for breakfast ... Need to add some more variety.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

@Megan_smartiepants1970 steps!
    8/12 8,405
    8/13 5,184

I hope your cough gets better. I know personally I always gain weight when I am sick even when I was sick from covid. I love meal planning. Do you find it makes grocery shopping easier? It does for me. Good luck with your new weight lifting plan.

@lindamtuck2018
    A surefire way to get more steps is to NOT forget the watch on the charger (like I did this morning) 😉.
    Other than that, I have been intentionally parking at the far end of where I'm heading and going out for a few minutes at lunch.

Leaving it on the charger happens or in my case I forgot to charge it and it died in middle of the day. I like those strategies for increasing your steps.

red1185 wrote: »
    Hi everybody. What a whirlwind of a week. We started school back in-person this past Monday. It wasn’t too bad for the most of the week. Thursday was an absolutely atrocious and scarring day, but I’m trying my hardest to move past it because in the end everything turned out fairly ok.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 and @lindamtuck2018 I will probably post weekly steps on Saturdays, if that’s ok.

PW: 163.8
    CW: 162.2

I’m happy to see the number coming back down. It had been on a upward trajectory, but like I said - being back at work helps keep me motivated to get my steps in, etc.

Steps:
    8/9: 9,595
    8/10: 8,939
    8/11: 8,005
    8/12: 10,121
    8/13: 3,466

Eventually I’ll get back to responding to people’s posts. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Awesome loss and steps! I can’t imagine teaching at the best of times let alone in the middle of a pandemic. I hope this week goes smoothly.
    azkunk wrote: »
    Username : azkunk
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW:185.4
    CW: 186.2
    LTD: 20.8

Not very happy with this. I thought it was a better week than what the scale is showing 😞

I see a couple of positives. One you have lost over 20 pounds and two you did well this week. Keep aiming to meet those goals and the scales will move in the right direction.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @rlaskey2 and @meagan_smartiepants1970 hugs to both of you and your families. I hope that no one develops covid and everyone recovers quickly.
    @lindamtuck2018 I hope your granddaughter heals quickly. Enjoy your long awaited trip with your husband to see loved ones and old friends. Hi
    @rwood566 hope you are feeling better.
    @red1185 stay safe at school. My sister teaches 3rd grade in a high transmission county in our state which forbids mask mandates and has laws in place that pretty much won’t allow schools going online. Cases are increasing here but state only reports data once a week. Due to fevers, I had to go through covid protocals and take a covid test. Negative. Just food poisoning from baby carrots. Had a temp of 103F second half of yesterday but no temps today. Yippee! Appetite and fluid consumption not quite back yet but so much better.
    Have a great Sunday!

Thanks! This trip is just a few days at a cottage with my daughter and family. Mid September will be our big trip to Newfoundland to see our parents and other family.

rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone. I hope you all enjoyed the first half of your weekend.

@Jpedno I make homemade mcmuffins. Whole wheat eng muffin, 1 slice Canadian bacon, 1 egg. About 220 calories. I can add fruit or a slice of cheese. Good luck with the workouts and the cough. May one increase and one go away. You decide which. Lol

@lindamtuck2018 thank you again for reminding me about DQ. I just got back. Unfortunately I got a medium when I ordered a small and my budget wouldn't hold a medium. I ate the ice cream to the cone and stopped, which is very hard. I love their cones.

Check in for 8/14:
    Steps - 2856. I will get some when I pick up daughter in 30 minutes, but I'll take this amount.
    Calories - 1730. Changed some things around for the dip cone.
    Exercise - I got dizzy when on my feet more than 5 minutes all day. Started taking a multivitamin to get some iron replenished. Maybe that will help.

@azkunk that happens. I jumped 4 lbs last weekend thinking I was doing well. It will pass.

I think when the kids come over today we are going to DQ if I have enough calories. That sucks being dizzy like that. I hope the iron helps. Stay close to something you can hang on to when having a dizzy spell.

Daily Check-in: Saturday 08/14

✖️Track my food
    ✖️Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal
    ✔️Gym 5/4x each week at least
    ✔️10k steps daily
    ✔️2L water daily

Steps:

08/08 - 13,162
    08/09 - 12,405
    08/10 - 11,206
    08/11 - 17,537
    08/12 - 17,929
    08/13 - 15,861
    08/14 - 17,985

Good morning. Just had did my Sunday Funday workout! I wasn’t at my best as I had a little too much to drink last night. Had an impromptu get together with a friend and well, wine happens. But I still got up got to the gym and gave it my best efforts.

Wishing you lol a lovely blessed Sunday !

💪🏻♥️👍🏻
    vqrnpohnwtaf.jpeg

Impromptu get togethers are the best. It’s awesome that you got up and worked out instead of blowing it off.

jayenguk wrote: »
    Good afternoon guys an gals, so just got back from the gym feeling good right now. next is shopping and relaxin! have a great Sunday all hugss xx
    Good job on going to the gym. Enjoy your relaxing Sunday!
This discussion has been closed.